3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.20 08:37 pm

Nightmares come true?

Imagine queers still run the world. And straight now there are only 10 - 12% and they are virtually deprived of any rights. Besides, in society exaggerated obsessive opinion of all to put their (straight) outside of the law. And while they are dumped in the ghetto, which is essentially concentration camps, where they conduct experiments on the change of consciousness in favor of homosexuality. Many try to escape but they are caught and severely punished. But you, dude, lucky you escaped...
Cho will do, the Lord straight?
Spoilerphobic all of the above is possible, thank God, only a distant nightmare, consider this situation as a game of the mind, like - what if?
By the way, about the game. Here are all of the same gaming portal. So let's imagine this situation in the form of games, such as RPGs.
The story is, the hero is a good guy (straight) is, the villains are also present and numerous, the goal is to escape, to find like-minded people and get to the main boss don Petrillo...
What is left? Weapons, skills, leveling, crafting, cards,allies, humor, black humor,black humor echinocandin (e.g. one of the locations - ass Eddie Murphy)
Go for it or...
25 Comments
Sort by:
U
User000000 11.05.20

If you're a girl you have nothing to fear.

But the guys are another matter. ...

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 11.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
And often you have homosexual fantasies?

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.05.20

Central Intelligence Agency 2
Lesbians?

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
He again took substance and dreams.

U
User000000 11.05.20

Cheburator Founder
Yes. More of them than Gays. Where even proven it.

m
magister1 11.05.20

Take the universe of fallout, add a heartbreaking story, about the beginning of the war, and that the hero Bob(straight), arranged it for the salvation of the kind of straight at the end, he launched the bomb, with the words, fuck the fuck, this game is not from biovars an explosion of hapeend, cheers.
Yeah,no,sarcasm,question!
And so the question to the author, he what such a dream?

S
Shadowarm 11.05.20

Well, you and fantasy of course

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Imagine queers still run the world.
A faggot is a homosexual or a pedophile? I always confuse them... 8)

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
What if?
I also like this question. Actually there is. But one thing what if following the traces of the historical events and quite another hypothetical situation that never happened. That is a fantasy. The first option is more interesting to me than the second. The second option is pure speculation on what is not and what would YOU do. How to answer the question about the future, unless you're in the moment, in those terrible circumstances? Surely you would have answered differently than now, here, sitting in a comfortable chair and reading the Shoutbox PG )) so I say: speculative. But to predict a likely outcome IF Hitler had not attacked the USSR (an example!), that's another thing. It is interesting and possible.

T
TEKPLAYGAMES 11.05.20

If it more beautiful give, you good RPG-schnick to do! I call the scripts with me!

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
kile[Natural sick all over the country one such] wrote:
And often you have homosexual fantasies?
Baby, my only fantasy is that you, sweet, affectionate and gentle...
Kiss you, my playful playful though not so subtly, as you do in our personal messages,but still...

Cheburator Founder
Cheburator the Founder wrote:
He again took substance and dreams.
My dear virtual Jewish brother, not a time for you yourself and also to start taking substances, because the latter, coming from your pen and not sinking into a dull routine, is your nick-Neumann. You yourself are not nasty private perpendicularity?

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
But one thing what if following the traces of the historical events and quite another hypothetical situation that never happened. That is a fantasy. The first option is more interesting to me than the second.
Man, I don't wonder what you wonder and the glory of Zarathustra, that you can write something that is interesting primarily to me.
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
The second option is pure speculation on what is not and what would YOU do.
A. Soldier of Light wrote: so I say: speculative.
Than your blah-blah-blah less speculative than mine. You sho, the superintendent?
A. Soldier of Light wrote:. But to predict a likely outcome IF Hitler had not attacked the USSR (an example!), that's another thing.
Jesus, what prevents to tisnut Temko about what you are interested in? Fuck me specify - SHO MINE to WRITE?!

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
My dear virtual Russian counterpart.I am now interested in a completely different topic.
Namely a man named Soloviev.Namely the fact that now due to the fact that he's farted
as always they will blame all Jews.

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.20

Cheburator Founder
My e... Yes all the shit on this renegade.
And actually there's a topic about faggots, not about politics and staff.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
What will I do after this?????
I was waiting for this question))))))
To spoilerness sermon of Mein Kampf!And only her WORD.
For it shall see evil rear - wheel drive- heat furnaces, fire-breathing, withering rot chermoshnoy, ICA Tali galisteu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

P
Pupsik22 11.05.20

Chip, as in Prey (chip points to the mimics), whatever its (straight) it would be possible to distinguish between right and inadvertently fill up.
A grenade that causes bloody diarrhea from enemies. Or, conversely, provoking violent constipation which sooner or later destroy its victim from within.
You can still clean up areas, capturing the tower, to destroy the propaganda repeaters.
Mines with pheromones, podmanivaya queers and exploding with a given player the number of victims.
Saber Chapaeva, cut the faggot from the ears to the... bottom. And to halves then exploded and hit all nearby enemies.

r
rPeBoJL 11.05.20

the author is not orientation but in the Shoutbox reputation

S
ShaMaN 11.05.20

With this percentage of little choice: either join or die. Life priority the anus, that would not say homophobic.

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.20

rPeBoJL
Spiteful, envious dwarf PG graced us with his presence and, probably, in a suit shit that he was a child to the matinee dressed, and forgot to remove.Here it stinks everywhere, wherever.
Dude, you have a Cho, life has not worked, you may be flawed or crippled? Maybe you're gay-impotent and also so terrible that even you pass by? Or you're just a stupid, angry, jealous child,who cares?
Cho so shitty that you?

r
rPeBoJL 11.05.20

*ostentatiously blew his nose and wiped his hands on thread*

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.20

rPeBoJL
Dumped stink somewhere else? Well, thank God.

V
VLA2319 11.05.20

the machine up and throw these freaks

W
Wing42 11.05.20

VLA2319 wrote:
the machine up and throw these freaks
Take it. Or the guts to do things? Or are you waiting for the Savior?