3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.20 08:37 pm

Nightmares come true?

Imagine queers still run the world. And straight now there are only 10 - 12% and they are virtually deprived of any rights. Besides, in society exaggerated obsessive opinion of all to put their (straight) outside of the law. And while they are dumped in the ghetto, which is essentially concentration camps, where they conduct experiments on the change of consciousness in favor of homosexuality. Many try to escape but they are caught and severely punished. But you, dude, lucky you escaped...
Cho will do, the Lord straight?
Spoilerphobic all of the above is possible, thank God, only a distant nightmare, consider this situation as a game of the mind, like - what if?
By the way, about the game. Here are all of the same gaming portal. So let's imagine this situation in the form of games, such as RPGs.
The story is, the hero is a good guy (straight) is, the villains are also present and numerous, the goal is to escape, to find like-minded people and get to the main boss don Petrillo...
What is left? Weapons, skills, leveling, crafting, cards,allies, humor, black humor,black humor echinocandin (e.g. one of the locations - ass Eddie Murphy)
Go for it or...
25 Comments
Sort by:
t
the endless misanthropy o 11.05.20

Remember, I have dreamed a dream, as I'm a girl, very soon she left me

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.20

here's one of the missions of the future RPG

M
Mantis Dark 11.05.20

If all become so, they generally reproduce then?

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.20

Now I know where Mona to buy a good iron Shaw would shred evil. You know, the queers have become more and zombies. Kill zombiest!!! If you do not want to wind up in his stomach... or something worse.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
I'm not interested in what you more interesting
Well, shut up then ) And not to create topics.
And Yes, I indicate to all who want and not interested, that you are not interested 8)

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
And actually there's a topic about queers
You really care about, I look 8)