3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 12.05.20 02:55 pm

How many of you or your friends have earned on bitcoins?

There are? It is time to conduct a census of young millionaires.
42 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 12.05.20

Protocol10
Have a friend... a neighbor rather. About six months ago I bought 6 vidyuhi, BP, comp... or rather took a cash loan. 3 days ago his BP was covered by burning the hell out of the motherboard, ososki... and all six vidyahu. Taking into account electricity bills and interest accrued in the Bank, he earned approximately -2860 euros (yeah, with a MINUS sign, honestly earned).

W
Wing42 12.05.20

I even have a vague idea of what it is.

S
Silent Scout 12.05.20

SchA will kulstori about how someone earned a lot of bucks by mining, you'll see.

L
LightHOwUSE 12.05.20

Silent Scout
Hardly. Even by the estimates of miners, taking into account electricity, the payback can begin in 9-12 months) Boom not more than a month. While the miners only join.

b
bloomm 12.05.20

C
ColonelJason 12.05.20

A friend recently put together a farm about five rx580. For 120K. For the first month is brought to 37 000 K. but it says because of a good jump rate going ~25 to to.

T
TheHouse 12.05.20

I have a neighbor working at the firm, ICI. the administrator, in short, and decided to cash in on the computers of the company, placing them mine, supposedly without investment, first month happy shouted that earned 40$, claimed that it was a gold mine, not too shabby bonus salary without tension, except that a vydac on the firm not very powerful. In short, ask him after the second month, Well?) Says that's all garbage, but not anymore. Here you have mining

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

Protocol10
Yes, it is((((( Dude built five or six 1080ti.
Don't remember the exact amount, like about five Tees from gigs. In the month earned 93 mower. His wife and children were vacationing in Europe, and he is with his computer and from the farm traveled days earnings home. Well that's a shame. I missed this case. Eeeeehhhh.......

C
ColonelJason 12.05.20

TheHouse
Here is the conclusions based on nothing. There it does not work? What is there for computers? The mode in which they had worked? What kind of earnings such as$40?

n
nik32wpo 12.05.20

I was trying to make))) 3 Years ago picked up a virus-miner. And all these stories about work at the level of some legends about how one man earned a lot of bitcoins and now lives in chocolate. And nobody saw these lucky))))

b
bazilews 12.05.20

First wanted to bother mining,but understand what the will not pull:

b
bazilews 12.05.20

At a friend's farm on 4 vidyuhi,says that drips about 2 bucks with one vidyuhi per day in continuous operation.

n
nik32wpo 12.05.20

And if there is a surplus of bitcoins? Inflation does not exist for them? How is it regulated?

R
RikoChiko 12.05.20

All Yes, friends neighbors gather. Yeah.)

R
Rolemanser 12.05.20

Garbage is all your farms, then the creators Petit and Micah have never minili, and a bunch of Baconton earned.

C
ColonelJason 12.05.20

nik32wpo
Tandem that bitcoin is very far from being the only cryptocurrency. About legends-never heard that anyone healed in chocolate, but stories about some reasonable perk, and one of them I am a direct witness.

P
Protocol10 12.05.20

nik32wpo
Excess bitcoins can not be. The number is strictly limited, I do not remember how much.

P
Podvipodvertov 12.05.20

I have a friend on the same GTX1070 per month makes 45 thousand rubles, and doing it only for 6-7 hours a day when he goes to bed. Because the day he was at work, and in the evening he wants to play. I'm not lying, infa 100%!

P
Protocol10 12.05.20

Podvipodvertov
And you che he did not earn?

P
Protocol10 12.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
As always.