3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 12.05.20 02:55 pm

How many of you or your friends have earned on bitcoins?

There are? It is time to conduct a census of young millionaires.
42 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

Protocol10
We suffer.

R
Richards 12.05.20

So they burn in hell, just went to sleep and then raging at home, obladen it will save only.

V
Vyxyxol 12.05.20

Spoiler

W
Wing42 12.05.20

Richard
Why so nervous?

D
DirtyLol 12.05.20

gth 1060 now gives about 180-200p. day. at the moment the payback of the equipment is high from 5 to 8 months. but the fact that the exchange rate will collapse, nobody is immune to it. I think it's a risk. try, if you are not afraid to lose money on this deal.

b
bazilews 12.05.20

Podvipodvertov
Utter nonsense!!!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

I now believe Mr. Wing42 will support me that the best investment is in Brazzers!!!! There taaaake Mani spinning! And mooning someday! But Brazzers will remain where it is.....

T
TheHouse 12.05.20

bazilews
Protocol10
That he's clearly zatrolili.))

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.05.20

And who is the beneficiary in all this?

P
Protocol10 12.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
The benefit is this. Buy cryptocurrency wait when the price will rise and sell. Mainichi either himself or through the cloud Mainichi and sell. Well, or not sell and just keep until you want to sell or trade. Like all benefit. Well, there are other benefits, such as anonymity.

M
Mag Otshelnik 12.05.20

Do not meddle in bitcoins.There has long been all bought and sold.

r
rock_man 12.05.20

My electricity will pay more than earn it

N
Negih 07.01.21

You read here all of this, your 2017, and you understand that the cue ball now (right now, 01/07/21) costs 36k bucks.
So the neighbor from the first comments and the guy who started everything badly would pay off many times now.
And the conclusion is simple - INVESTMENT, not speculation! It was necessary to engage in investment, and this is about 3-5 years.
And 9 months ago, the cue ball cost 4k bucks + 900% for NINE months!

S
Sacrol 12.01.21

Yes, everyone used to think that it was just another soap bubble ... so they did not invest.

M
Minted coin 12.01.21

My neighbor earned 8 years and 4 months in prison. I earned myself this term on bitcoins. Sitting in Vietnam: D. Earned dengue fever 3 times as a bonus. Once with mumps: D: D: D
If someone doesn't know, Bitcoin is banned in Vietnam.
ZY If you think that in Russia they are "imprisoned" in inhuman conditions, then you do not know in what conditions they are imprisoned in Vietnam. Here tuberculosis clings to every 4 inmates, bringing a quarter of the sick to the grave. But there dengue fever hardly bypasses one in ten, and half are eventually sent to the next world due to generous complications in the form of encephalitis or meningitis.
Great income worthy of any freebie lover: D

L
LIRW 08.02.21

Podvipodvertov
Let the grandmas on the bench tell about it. About 45 and 6 hours.
https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/nvidia-rtx-2070

P
Podvipodvertov 08.02.21

LIRW
It's been four years since my comment to which you replied not so long ago.
An acquaintance of mine has been in prison for two full years out of fifteen, he was caught for working as a treasureman, he was caught when the bookmark was stuck.
Apparently something didn't work out with mining.

L
LIRW 08.02.21

Podvipodvertov wrote:
My acquaintance has been in prison for two full years out of fifteen. The
laws are now like that ... For murder they don't give so much.
He could not mine!

P
Pilat. 08.02.21

Podvipodvertov wrote:
and the fact that he worked as a cladman,
now let the peppers mine with a point))

w
winjoo 22.02.21

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Who is the beneficiary in this whole story?
The creator of Bitcoin itself, of course, who else. That will cover the shop and that's it - remember what your name was. Bitcoin is like MMM, only on the scale of the Internet.