3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVas_ki 12.05.20 02:57 pm

The development of the Archer (Risen)

boring swing... Archer (crossbow not rassmatriwa)
VERY...
1. he has no ability as a swordsman (blocks/counterattacks/side, etc.).
2.No poisoning weapons, traps, slows, stun - no effects!!! arrows with different damage! (remember oblivion)
3. well shoot don't I run back constantly one etomu the same place running around, the monsters are still catching up and you have to be a mile or crossbow...
4. well, according to fight for the Archer boring and monotonous... hit the monster, scared a lot and the bow became useless...

generally kind of silly all turns out
that is until I realized...
share your tactics and observations about the Archer
how to play better?
25 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaVas_ki 12.05.20

and how to apply? spell speed doesn't help, back not working

S
Super Kote 12.05.20

I agree bow avno..

S
Svetloyar 12.05.20

>and how correctly to apply?
If the enemy is above you at (or below), it is better to shoot with a bow, before to climb. Well, I get ahold of a few flocks needed enemy. Although as for skill - don't see much sense to develop...

m
marsh resident 12.05.20

Archer can swing swords (sabre and rapier require dexterity, not strength)

C
Cimerman1914 12.05.20

What do you crossbows chase? Inject agility to the max 200+15 (from amulet) +5+5 from rings, hold crossbow to maximum and all - hell to you who you approach, (the force was initially circulated to 50 to a hunting crossbow can be used (75 damage)). it's already the beginning of the 3rd Chapter, and Yes, all NPCs-the people on the island died in the name of pumping. And yet - the point of the pencil on the center of the monitor greatly facilitates shooting