3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanchezz82 12.05.20 02:59 pm

Piercing

That's interesting to know that oznachayut punctures, ring on different parts of the face GUYS.. just thought up myself on the lip to fasten the coy th)) Who can value to write? Google adequate response does not
155 Comments
Sort by:
b
bOzzar 12.05.20

Angеl
14.01.09 16:45 No. No. And no. In any case do not want the infection yourself to deliver it?
thank you, neighing))))))
there is no value.it used to be now not)
XpUcToC
let the colitis right thing Schaub and the left has not forgotten,and there will be people to all sorts of bad thoughts direct)))))

D
Darkkkrush 12.05.20

Well, the Indies are mostly prepisovanie)
The ear and tongue pierced)

A
Antoine777 12.05.20

I never understood people persoane 10-20 and a large amount of iron. Okay it's still beautiful and it was expensive, but damn, the idiocy of clean water hang myself with cheap hardware and think that it is cool.
Allow high ear piercing, no more than 1 puncture in the eyebrows and, although it is also idiotiz and only for girls, puncture of the language(well, it's only for personal purposes:) ). All. More punctures, on the face of it is nonsense and a complete lack of taste.
Also admit again girls, punctures in the torso: navel, nipples. Because it's nice at least.
And if Colusa, then only gold/platinum/silver/precious stones.
IMHO

A
Antoine777 12.05.20

there is no value.it used to be now not)
_________
thank you, also neighing:)
I would go chtoli to the hospital, do not know the truth what usually comes with the infection. Still a lot of people of kalitsa or at home, or in places where it is not soblyudaetsya precautions and all due to the fact that they denah mind spending on good services

A
Antropomorfnyy ksenobioti 12.05.20

I sickened by the idea of hanging himself on the iron, the more perforations.

And Yes, let's engage with Metalist a chain cords, parts that are not, the laughing one.
But not the normal chain - a hand thick, so it will be cool and brutal.

j
jenchen12 12.05.20

well, actually no value, no indeed I agree, it was a few centuries ago. A dispute about how ear prick so it's already the stamps are situate yourself for a very long time.

b
bOzzar 12.05.20

ProDJ666
15.01.09 07:57 I never understood people persoane 10-20 and a large amount of iron. Okay it's still beautiful and it was expensive, but damn, the idiocy of clean water hang myself with cheap hardware and think that it is cool.
Allow high ear piercing, no more than 1 puncture in the eyebrows and, although it is also idiotiz and only for girls, puncture of the language(well, it's only for personal purposes:) ). All. More punctures, on the face of it is nonsense and a complete lack of taste.
Also admit again girls, punctures in the torso: navel, nipples. Because it's nice at least.
And if Colusa, then only gold/platinum/silver/precious stones.
IMHO
it's funny to read such nonsense...
don't you know?your problem,but to say that this is nonsense-stupidity nepralno.
and about the infection, and so and so don't you tell me;)no need to spare money for a normal wizard.and there are only a few punctures which depend not only on the master,and from the case.

A
Antoine777 12.05.20

it's funny to read such nonsense...
______
well, if you have someone else's opinion - nonsense, about Chom do you speak? especially if you read what has not really learned, and there - delirium.
Always enjoy the students in the forums

don't you know?your problem,but to say that this is nonsense-stupidity nepralno.
I'm not saying that 1-2 puncture - stupidity is its beautiful, especially the girls, but when the face of iron more than skin this is clearly not normal and from the unbelievable. The same people clearly direct road to the psychiatrist. Like iron for myself to wear - get in the foundry, and don't hurt your face, differently from what would be the country's iron will produce more good for all.
Wrong - whose would the cow lowed, it will say the person for whom opinion - nonsense

b
bOzzar 12.05.20

this is a private matter how to look, and certainly none of your damn business.and to determine in a psychiatric hospital for those who looks as you like-idiocy.
don't need anyone or anything to specify otherwise, can be sent;)
the same principle can be called those idiots who listens to the music that you like,wear things you wouldn't wear.
for me another opinion is not nonsense if it is adequate,in your case(the piercing on your face,then in a psychiatric hospital)-nonsense.

S
Sanchezz82 12.05.20

the same principle can be called those idiots who listens to the music that you like,wear things you wouldn't wear.
hmm.. well I think most people (in particular teenage children) do)

b
bOzzar 12.05.20

Sanchezz82
15.01.09 16:20 the same principle can be called those idiots who listens to the music that you like,wear things you wouldn't wear.
hmm.. well I think most people (in particular teenage children) do)
then the diagnosis is comrade ProDJ666 delivered)))))))

I
Immortal King 12.05.20

Naturally, it's not ugly. Summer girls for my man, happened birthday, and she asked him the piercing on the navel. The stump went into the cabin, she broke it, she almost lost consciousness, nervous. She used to go Latin dancing and as they say keep in shape. And when I stopped to visit them, there was fat on the stomach. And these things mess with my belly button piercing just simply stopped looking.

l
lynxer 12.05.20

Earring means the crossing of the equator. Two twice. This can be almost anything. And even itselopam has no right to beat. Never!
(C) Seaman

m
mynameisfoxy 12.05.20

I have my ear pierced... but nicho don't carry there)

M
MasterJest666 12.05.20

And right))

s
stalker7162534 12.05.20

Earring means the crossing of the equator. Two twice. This can be almost anything. And even itselopam has no right to beat. Never!
lynxer +1

L
Le Shiffre 12.05.20

Why??? piercing only for girls
I'd rather be himself a star on the knees and the shoulders pinned...

_
_mAKsim_ [ushel ne popros 12.05.20

And we have a boyfriend in high school with 2 female catkins walks and in General it is decimated by you know who (loves animals of their sex)

w
walheru 12.05.20

weird!))) I personally like guys with piercings)) and do not refer them to the blue,,)) eto what predrassudki...))

r
rock music 12.05.20

Yes, not blue. just stupid :)