3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanchezz82 12.05.20 02:59 pm

Piercing

That's interesting to know that oznachayut punctures, ring on different parts of the face GUYS.. just thought up myself on the lip to fasten the coy th)) Who can value to write? Google adequate response does not
155 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnrealMan 12.05.20

Respect the woman piercing her Clit and nipples.

r
rock music 12.05.20

piercing of the clitoris
che for delirium? the sensitivity is then reduced, it is possible to become frigid

_
_mAKsim_ [ushel ne popros 12.05.20

he almost openly admits his name is Alex ( or leshenka how he talks to his so-called essno only the guys and girls he can not stand once showed him a Les****OK so he says well ugly and the one girl showed him Bredda Pete so he says to download it to me on the phone I'll admire the guys in the back seat touches ( not openly of course but a notice or approach to what a guy says give me a kiss ) this isn't the first******on

U
UnrealMan 12.05.20

Jouke-kun
On the contrary, the sensitivity is increased.

_
_Panya_ 12.05.20

I had my lip pierced) And yet.. I have three piercing in one ear.

r
rock music 12.05.20

I had my lip pierced) And yet.. I have three piercing in one ear.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

_
_Panya_ 12.05.20

em?

r
rock music 12.05.20

never thought of you as...

R
RussianQuaker 12.05.20

Brain-piercing. The procedure is not for the faint of heart in the skull with a drill drilled two tiny holes. Through them the curved needle is pulled out the ring. The point is that the ring begins to exert pressure on brain tissue, helping to release into the blood chemical compounds that cause euphoria, the so-called "endogenous drugs". Brain piercing is a thing very risky, because external effects on the brain can lead to absolutely unpredictable consequences, including death.

Interested in this. Can who-thread more in detail pliz? ;)

_
_Panya_ 12.05.20

Jouke-kun
Yeah, you didn't see me =)
And actually, the holes in the ears has every other girl)

r
rock music 12.05.20

Yes, but three punctures in one ear... the men of course like women's holes, but in certain places ;)
well lip to pierce it for me generally something incomprehensible. well, no, this is no meaning, no beauty, well, nothing.

_
_Panya_ 12.05.20

That's not necessary here) It was very nice.
Besides, I'm sure you perceive the piercing differently than I)

r
rock music 12.05.20

you current language don't ever pierce yourself. this is overkill will.

_
_Panya_ 12.05.20

And it's not going, besides I lip piercing was enough)

T
Tekken [zazio] 12.05.20

just saying, no offense: but in MY opinion if a guy pierces any part of the body, it is in this specific! you understand - not manly these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_
_Panya_ 12.05.20

Tekken [zazio]
For me duck is a stereotype. In ancient times war was often pierce their different body parts. Or take those same shamans )

r
rock music 12.05.20

In ancient times, Yes. But now a different time. Now people have to look different.

K
Krutoy Muzhik 12.05.20

In my opinion a man with pierced ears, eyebrows, lips, etc. looks frankly stupid and ridiculous. And in General, I think piercings - bullshit n*Gorskoe.

r
rock music 12.05.20

blue - they are very sensitive. I like :)

T
Tekken [zazio] 12.05.20

Pantera4ka th you arise? maybe you have the same ears or anything else pierced?