3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demetrum24579 12.05.20 03:03 pm

Low fps in the game on Windows 7 x64 (Fallout 3)

Hi all. Could you help me with the game Fallout 3? I have a low fps in the game... In the Badlands of fps may be from 30 to sit down to 19. In buildings as well.(where lighting a lot) by the way, the configuration of my laptop: NVidia GeForce 920M, Intel Core i5 2.20 GHz(2 physical and 4 logical cores), 4 GB of RAM. Yeah, I know, I have a laptop, but on my laptop Skyrim on high at 40-60 fps and GTA 5 at high at 32 fps is(in grassy areas up to 20 sets. I'm not lying!), and Fallout 3 even on low lag... please Help I would be grateful!
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demetrum24579 12.05.20

SergeyGad
Also an option, but I think that it is useless. The laptop I have works very fast, from the game Fallout 3 sits.

R
RikoChiko 12.05.20

You have the console ask to play.
Marvel2
It is only from the departure saves.

You play through stroenco start. Drivers priority on the discrete put.

B
Bombardirovschik 12.05.20

Demetrum24579
Demetrum24579 wrote:Oh, by the way... Thanks for at least responding. And then I thought that I just sadistical and not answer just because I'm online a beginner.
here love new users and always ready to help, join!
check out not on strooke whether this game!

D
Demetrum24579 12.05.20

Bomber
Thank you, nice to read it!)

The game runs in a discrete way.

D
Demetrum24579 12.05.20

Recochica
The game runs on a discrete graphics card, just checked.

D
Demetrum24579 12.05.20

By the way, I've already figured out. I have downloaded the single dll file from this website for Fallout 3, put it in the game folder... Only now what a hell is shown vidyuhi NVidia GeForce 7900 GS, but Oh well. I have the screen resolution set the same on my screen. The screen has 1366x768, and I set 1280x720. Did not notice a difference, but fps went up a bit. Set the Blur settings to "low" haha knocked out the shadows(although they were cut down!) Well I defragmentarea hard fully using AusLogics Disk Defrag Pro(Repak from Rabbit, I think) and all was fine! Of course, in provedennyh places still sags, but it has already become more or less playable. Similarly, in oblivion helped, since Oblivion I have plowed in 23 fps for some reason, although Skyrim and so flew on ultra.
Thank You that responded and helped me! Thank you so much!

B
Bombardirovschik 12.05.20

Demetrum24579
great! play now! Come on in!