3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishka2002 12.05.20 03:08 pm

Do I have hope to play massefect? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Healthy guys I played the last part and I liked it! But the computer at me old, my mom wanted me to buy new but have to play on the old(((((
Here is my iron
stone I5 ----- the GTX 650 TI (this card is more powerful than a GTX 650) ---- RAM 4 GBB

I played this comp in the battle new the lag was tolerable but you can play it and this game will go normally, that would be 24 frames was the above? For ultra I do not chase me a high more than enough!
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Kayfoviy 12.05.20

Can only give information for comparison, I play on a laptop i5, 940m in resolution 1280x720 all settings on low, where some effects if you can then they are disabled, an average of about 28 fps, but often a drawdown of up to 20 fps in General is quite playable, you have the same stationary graphics card, I think it's a bit more powerful, but with RAM you really have problems, because sometimes the game takes up to 6200 MB.

Buy another 4 GB of RAM.

And Yes, between 60 and 30 fps difference really has, put yourself any such game that will give 60 fps and play it for half an hour what would eyes adjusted, then lock fps to 30 (Google how to lock fps in game) I assure you, you will immediately feel the difference.

i
insel260 12.05.20

Mishka2002
You do not confuse FPS in games, with decoding for kinematografa. It is ABSOLUTELY different things!!!
The difference between 60 and 30 fps is incredibly noticeable. But if the system provides less than 30 - that is quite an ass. All the floats, bounces, lag...
60 FPS is a stable picture, when you rotate the camera, no slow downs, the picture changes smoothly, without seams. 30 fps is microdelays, the feeling of a rupture of images in quick succession.
To understand this we must play in 60 fps and 30.

About ME, I as the owner of a powerful computer and I can't imagine how is it to play with 30 or less fps. Personally, I would advise to hammer on this game, because the full enjoyment from the game you're not getting because of lags and brakes. And the fact that they will 1000000%. Too weak computer you have.

The game has a lot of shootings, where ever you need to turn the camera. It will be incredibly hard to do with such fps. EVERYTHING WILL SLOW DOWN.

K
KPAHbl4 12.05.20

Mishka2002
don't even swing! will brake 100%. don't know what you have there battle was even with the stock)) and less than 30 fps = friezes and lags! in short, the nonsense what that write. but do not worry - the game itself. the best in the series - the 2nd part.

S
Subaru MotorSports 12.05.20

I don't like to play if below 60 fps, it feels like brakes.

T
Tdante 12.05.20

Here's a good answer why you need at least 8 gigs of RAM in principle. 16 - not to prisila. You will be a good day not childish.
Vidyaha the friezes to decide will not be just going to be terribly low fps. Expect about 20-25 frames on medium settings with some things vykrutka in the least.
Well, actually we're not psychics, download pirates and potesters.

S

Mishka2002
Enlarge the paging file up to 8 GB.

E
EMPs 12.05.20

Tdante
8 gigs of Opera and not frieze. where the opposite of old?

d
deny666 12.05.20

D
Devil477 12.05.20

deny666
ran into something similar, the current resolution of 1600 by something there, in General, not playable, you have at least 8GB Opera

M
Mishka2002 12.05.20

Many talk about kakihto friezes I do not WHEN WAS NOT! Yes, less than 24 frames and it was just the usual lag, the picture is not sumariwalla! Apparently you bought the computer to assemble and you've made defective, refurbished parts in common with the garbage that has accumulated in the shop over the years. I also own the computer he collected all the parts ordered personally so do not know what the friezes they do not threaten me the main thing that the staff was more than 24. And the fact that you think that there is a difference between 24 and 60 is the psychology you just have inspired the producers of iron biology is not fooled

Remember all monitors are done like on 144 FRAME ahahaha this is probably for androids

H
Huskarl Krstk 12.05.20

Mishka2002
Which system is the marketing genius you are our?

D
DovaSky 12.05.20

Mishka2002 wrote:
who cares how the eyes work, your brain can't handle more than 24 frames!!!
Hmm, hard case.
The brain processes images in 13 milliseconds. Which corresponds to 77 frames per second.
Keep rambling on.

P
Pomperpower 12.05.20

Mishka2002
all right you say the difference between 24-30-60-100-1000000 frame no and can not be. It's all good marketing + self-hypnosis, pay attention, everyone who sees the difference between 30 and 60 frames constantly like a madman watching every frame download special software for this and the game watch these extremely important shots!

If the difference is fundamental, why most of the games on consoles last generation (who from here present can have the strength of 10%) block FPS for 30 FRAMES, block his special CARL!!! On the consoles you had never seen even from friends, because bomzhik ruble.

i
indahouse 12.05.20

The author is a wanker. About 4 gigs will say that you can create the user file.cfg at the root of the game. If you enter several parameters, it is hoped that the friezes diminished. He passed the game on 4 gigs + 8 GB swap file parameter fit permission to 0.45. On planets first comes a five-minute hard Progres, but then norm.
Render.DrawFps 1
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0
RenderDevice.VSyncEnable 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution 1
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable 0
WorldRender.DxdeferredCsPathenable 0
WorldRender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionblurEnable 0
GstRender.AmbientOcclusion 0
GstRender.AnisotropicFilter 0
GstRender.AntiAliasingDeferred 0
GstRender.EffectsQuality 0
GstRender.Enlighten 0
GstRender.MeshQuality 0
GstRender.MotionBlurEnabled 0
GstRender.OverallGraphicsQuality 5
GstRender.ShadowQuality 0
GstRender.TerrainQuality 0
GstRender.TextureQuality 0
GstRender.TransparentShadows 0
GstRender.UndergrowthQuality 0
GstRender.VSync 0

T
Tdante 12.05.20

EMPs
Infa from me personally. I have 8 gigs was prisila seats, 16 never. There probably still plays a role how much memory some is whether the ssd. In my its a 2 gig and the game is on normal disk.

i
indahouse 12.05.20

PapaSaloEst
Okay, I got excited. But about 24 frames has long been razzhivina topic everyone needs to understand that this is not enough for games.

C
CzaR37 12.05.20

Playing on medium with i3, 4GB RAM and r9 270.There are jumps in fps,but you can play

V
Vyxyxol 12.05.20

Pawson, I have Windows 98, Pentium 2 233, 32MB operatives and videos 2 MB. I will go on ultra in 4K?

S

PapaSaloEst
And can the guy be a little smarter to look for the system requirements and not create stupid topic on the forum.

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 12.05.20

Alex Kayfoviy
https://frames-per-second.appspot.com
http://30vs60.com