3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FostersF 12.05.20 03:18 pm

Who will you play? (Fallout 4)

Long ago I noticed that I love playing female characters in games. For reasons unknown to me — it allows more to join his role play this character the way are not I make interesting decisions.

Some, on the contrary — choose the gender of your character that they personally meet and play a role. Some play the role of a character very close and some off in the game as they can. Some do in GTA V go by the rules and no pressure. But now not about it.

In Fallout 4, despite the rumors, we will play as a man and a woman. The father or the mother of baby Sean. And I was wondering — who do you choose? Who in your case would be to wander the wasteland? You may want to specify not so much gender, but the nature of your character, his behavior and his temperament. In General, tell us what role you are playing in a new part of the Fallout universe.

Personally, I want to try to play the role of a woman, sharp-tongued, but weak physically. It will rely more on their natural beauty, charm and luck. She will explore the world, but be careful — it is easier to interact with technology than to fight the enemy directly. Perhaps the wasteland will change and it will be different — but the ability to own a gun and the desire to fight it have not. I want to see what will come of this gameplay, and how will it affect my first playthrough of this great game.
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrazyGame 12.05.20

I'm going to play as a girl just to buffer to see ;D

V
VeryStrongOne 12.05.20

CrazyGame
Ahahaha xD
Also just thought xD
Probably also going to play for the female sex))

F
Fat Vladimir 12.05.20

For the tranny, and I love it.

d
dizzy33 12.05.20

For a woman. Then NoDVD download.

H
HarleyQu1nn 12.05.20

I've played in fall xD

R
Ripper Man 12.05.20

Girls are weak to conditions of the great Apocalypse!

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 12.05.20

Well, I play 50-50. In some games, for m, the other for Z. But in the Stars, I am still going to play the man. Still a man with a gun / machine gun / machine gun / sniper / minigun with me is more suited in a game like this.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 12.05.20

For the Khajiit. Oh, it's not the game. Then the fat Mexican.

P
Pavel51 12.05.20

I'll try and for a man and a woman

Z
Z126 12.05.20

1 passage:
For a man.Will lead the Institute and will rule the Commonwealth of destroying all factions .
2 walkthrough:
For a man , but I'll play hero to help all etc..will Lead the Institute and the Minutemen.
3 passage:
For the woman .Naturalnogo will act out of character.Heads the Institute and the Minutemen.