3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus10 12.05.20 03:19 pm

Sharp jump of the prices on video cards.

Anyone know whether the expected decrease to previous levels?
PS. Enough i7 4770K (3.5 GHz / 3.9 in bust) on 1080ti? 1080p 60Hz. To disperse percents not really an option, the motherboard a little for this was. Slightly protupil. MSI H97 Gaming 3.

Apparently tired of seeing all these posts? Well, excuse me.
47 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 12.05.20

The downgrade will only be the case if, again, the warehouses will stuff. So far only remains to wait for the miners will smear, cryptocurrency collapse, everything will return to normal.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

baracus10
PS. Enough i7 4770K (3.5 GHz / 3.9 in bust) on 1080ti? 1080p 60Hz.
With one - Yes, worth a punt!!!!

W
Wrackman 12.05.20

baracus10
Not enough frequency it is necessary to raise at least to 4 GHz + memory drive
Somewhere look for a used mother under acceleration
And the guys go on when you can order from Amazon?
TheHouse
Rather, the Nasdaq collapse)

A
Apti 12.05.20

I think the price increase is a temporary phenomenon. Cryptocurrency is already beginning to fall in price, and sold cards on Craigslist is growing. Prices, also, are already beginning to fall.
Honestly, never thought I would be among the huckster, speculating on prices. But to my surprise, found a buyer for my 1060 for 27 thousand rubles, and there is only the stupid would not agree...))) When both took over 17K...
And then just for the same money (with shipping) ordered a 1070 on copmuteruniverse and despite the fact that there vidyahu is not available, pre-order manage to send within the first 5 days after the purchase. My, in fact, already sent to you =))
So who had in this situation, and he ate. To this situation at a loss, and who benefit

L
LIRW 12.05.20

baracus10
And then Raska then ? go the Chinese prices look there first... Or do you think there are sitting Fuckers will buy at 30 and sell you over 16 ? And as you know - all there is.. + fat myself... Well where without it ? I will order 30 and sell something for 30 ? a fiver at least from the top will hang.
Or buy the Americans - they have 400_ох hundreds 1060 go.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

with the next generation of cards, most likely prices will return to normal margins
as for the processor, video card, why something was not disclosed. maral of the story is that even at some point for fresh vidyuhi work is not something special at low resolution otnositelno. Oh my God, squeezed the processor 10 fps in Novigrad!... then a year video card sits loaded for most tomatoes.

B
BlooDDoG75 12.05.20

The shortage of video cards created the miners and then immediately POPs up the following formula shortage + demand = the hanging price so sho have to wait until the miners get enough or until you collapse bitcoin to another either as

D
DozoRRR 12.05.20

If the next generation of vidyuhi will be even better in terms power per watt, on start same madhouse from miners, and prices in a few months prices will start to fall. Cryptanalyst hardly collapse, just calm down and be like it was before little more than a level of the outlet

b
baracus10 12.05.20

MunchkiN 616
And easier can? Enough or not enough? That the card was loaded at 99%. If the game itself allows. Just, sometimes, as in жта5 the game does not give more, for example 100 fps when the map is loaded 80% (subject i7 and 770-th) and there is clearly not a cent to blame, and the game works.

N
Nitain 12.05.20

TheHouse wrote:
The downgrade will only be the case if, again, the warehouses will stuff.
Or when the bench with the miners and closed down the VPN, we in Russia will become cheaper vidachi of any such policy, Bloch in the net all in a row

T
TheHouse 12.05.20

Nitain
With VPN hardly. But with the miners it is easy enough that the crypt was already beginning to fall, and not long hackers/the hacker demanded a ransom in the virus Petya.A in the crypt. If this trend continues) That governments will begin Bloch all translations of this MMM)

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

baracus10
it depends what games and how to test
if you type games 2015 AZM Witcher 3 and gta5 there may be no. the GTA, not sure though. there ultrate yeah with amsea good card urinative. but the new Igor regarding there can and will load up to the ceiling.
but download of video card is nothing. and even if the bakery is collected and it turns out that the GPU 99% it finally bad. this means the GPU is weak and therefore there is no potential. ideally, you only need to know what processor and graphics card give a higher than desired fps separately and vidicarta not occupavit modern games and its load will be about 60-80% with a focus in processor and all this at 60+ fps. through the year out of some subway and about a miracle the graphics card is chugging along and not the fact that even even holds the ultimate ultramax 60 fps.
if the place of this productive cards were less productive which is under the 100% and can say that the card is covered with some sort of processor in the GTA. this means that its performance will be proportionately lower in the future with respect to actual hardware. if processor no longer relevant and drawn as if with difficulty - such an Assembly century will be the potential to reveal and most likely it will not happen on the highest setting or zone of uncomfortable fps and not had the sense to recruit there graphics cards at 100 Grand in some i5 or AMD FKH for example and could be limited to more moderate purchase card.
if you take vectors 2 there is for example a CPU, like not holding 60fps and in couple of games. this card if holds ultimate ultra Maxi in full BH that is close to its limit. in other games, usually the more loyal the processor and the video card have something to cast aside. on this basis and solve.
that's such a simple Pitch logic.

-
-SK.art- 12.05.20

baracus10 wrote:
Enough i7 4770K (3.5 GHz / 3.9 in bust) on 1080ti? 1080p 60Hz.
not enough. In 1080p, none of the processors completely the map will not load (although it depends on the game). But the fps will be very high. Another thing is that meaning that some of this map at this resolution? No.
PS: 4790к 4.7 GHz my open one 1080ти in 4K resolution it is currently. In 2560x1440 hardly used the right. In 1080p especially.

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 12.05.20

baracus10
Not even enough to 1070. According to tests Ferra. This frequency only for the 1060 enough. For 1070 have to drive up to 4 GHz at least. A powerful vidyahu under 1080p just makes no sense.
It's all here.
https://www.ferra.ru/ru/system/review/experiment-cpu-for-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-amd-radeon-rx-480/
https://www.ferra.ru/ru/system/review/experiment-cpu-for-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-1080/

O
Osa777 12.05.20

When the rate btain reduced then maybe the price of video cards will drop

D
Devil477 12.05.20

Artie
Are not you afraid that this shit will continue and will have to buy a card in tridorogo?)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

-SK.art-
This dude is likely to take fidescu for high resolutions, so the percent should cope in the Commonwealth her. But 10000% not this video card for 4k, because it is terribly hard in this resolution in the 2 dogs, the Division, Total var - Waha, Andromeda, Deus Ex-MD, GOST Rekun, Dishonored 2. Although, if you lower some settings, then all will be Chiki-bunches.

-
-SK.art- 12.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
not making this up. It to me everywhere, what to play..

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

-SK.art-
What do I do? The games that I cited the example of two gtx 1080 barely eat when transcendent settings, not to mention one Tishka, which is just indigestion occurs at this load and using a latrine)

-
-SK.art- 12.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
when transcendent settings
disable anti-aliasing, which nafig not needed at 4K and everything runs great.
PS: and the game you brought up as an example, are not a normal optimization. All these deucy, Andromeda, having ugly graphics shamelessly hinder the normal gland and in a smaller resolution.