3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kraduschiysya pelmen 12.05.20 06:52 pm

Impressions of Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER (PC) (Resident Evil)

Guys who have already played,how does it feel?
36 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrei10007 12.05.20

Feeling smooth... although raschetov for the nostalgia((

S
Silentip 12.05.20

Hardly lasted for half hour, very slow gameplay, I think even on PSone, it was fun to play... No idea what will people think, who did not play in this miracle at the time of its popularity.
P. S. today I ran on new unfinished Alchemilla - as a fan of the silent hill series is full of euphoria, although there are places without fighting and the principle that the meeting with the monster mod still looks great.

k
kenny undead 12.05.20

The game is great!Much better evil withen,but sometimes hard.
P. s Got the good ending for Jill(saved Barry and Chris)

A
AlexKHAB 12.05.20

Yes, the rules of the game. plays the same as the original ' 96. inspired by a very. I do not like playing in kubovsky version 2002go year, everything was new. on the PC with a joystick was much more comfortable than on the clave. Anyone who played the original ' 96, but did not play in kubovsky 2002go to take advice. by the way, and the incentive price adequately. for redrawn 3 heroes please.
By the way crack did very good, I liked it.

m
matrixua 12.05.20

is the plot of this version from the original? and the current due to graphs like that too lazy to replay

X
X_ray_83 12.05.20

This is a game whose gameplay on top, change only the graphics and the game will be relevant in 10 years ! Many developers should be ashamed that they can't do something like this, and not what a bunch of DLS and Donat,Donat,Donat... ((((

J
Johnny1111 12.05.20

matrix25
yeah, something was mentioned about new places
+ to all distacom, new costumes, as for RE5 Chris and Jill playable from the start.
Play night odd spectacle :D
z.s. grew up on these games, was the little - watched but did not play , afraid kapets) are still afraid of the 3rd part. In short, the old masterpieces in a new way - super easy. Will go with pleasure. I have long wanted a full pass but not out, played in the remake of climb-climb-climb(not persisted long enough), and then BAM! took off the game! I spat and are no longer docked. And minus a remake was in moronic management, I'm still racking my head as nastroil on the gamepad(who played will understand) to peck at the keys, not an option.

P
Pol Atreydes 12.05.20

Johnny1111
Even used a few in a new way made (to hell with it, with graphs), and so in the trash these masterpieces.

J
Johnny1111 12.05.20

Paul Atreides
his head better stick.

M
Monk78 12.05.20

The PS cooler was... and then Tortosa, slow-mo, friezes.

s
saa0891 12.05.20

I certainly understand that demand from normal game mechanics is silly,because at the time when she left,there was this technology (and developed naturally did not now or anything to radically alter and improve,but merely retouched textures and lighting),but it's not how much save the impression that all is miserable,inconvenient and outdated the game looks,I just really don't like when games don't give me to aim myself,and even in that part of the body that I want,this automatic target acquisition with direct field of fire is incredibly annoying,the nostalgia and the atmosphere of the game is,of course, but this does not save the game from technical backwardness and outdated mechanics.
I love games of this genre,but to buy it, there is no desire.

R
Reverrius 12.05.20

Go tell that to the Resident Evil HD RE Remaster of the universe played and passed, except that the first Revelations. This series didn't complain, I prefer Silent Hill.

What can be said on the basis of the passage? Cult game with classic gameplay (which I already missed) and a great atmosphere. Passed Chris on the medium difficulty (the phone is easier), the game is sometimes quite hard, although the final and musclederived a bunch of lacelock.
Monsters, puzzles, traps... even in already a hundred times beginnig locations over time may face new surprises. And that's cool.

I recommend to all! Good Remaster.

S
SANYOK1992 12.05.20

I also on average was Chris, was disappointed that there was 2 fights with the tyrant when he climbs on ps1 was most likely, or am I on the complex took place, I do not remember just where so complicated that it is not even want to play, especially in the beginning, you can die in any hallway with 2 bites

S
SANYOK1992 12.05.20

another alternative you knife a zombie cut, but on classic it's very difficult

s
slawok76 12.05.20

Well done b at the same time control the camera like in Resident Evil 5 (Lost in Nightmares - sample!), and something like that is stupid and embarrassing. With a look at the first Sonya have enough.

S
SNAKE_obanze 12.05.20

Great game!) Not to say that am an ardent fan of the Resident, played in almost all the parts but was only fifth, Revelations and Revelations 2. The resident in the original saw the light when I was quite young! Remember that gave his uncle a Birthday, the main thing that the saleswoman at the store said it was a new WALKER!))) At that time, I have this term associated with games such as Croc or Crash Bandicoot! But after the introductory video we have suspected wrong!))) In General, in the future, remember that was a very dumb play!) I was just a spectator and watched the game a couple of times, when presented and again when were in town! So familiar with it I was irregular and mainly with the beginning of the game! The rest of the stories uncle and then this: kill the big spider, kill the snake. And then a lot of time and games have passed since then!) And once the remake came out, after thinking a bit I decided to buy it!) NOT REGRETTED NEVER! HERE is the GAME! With a capital letter! Real horror! The atmosphere is, strong enemies have to strain your brain there!)))) The last horror basically take the stuff and not fear! Guts on the walls, blood on his knee! They lack a certain elegance! And all the problems they can often be solved with one button F or E it! Well DONE! But no! Still left mouse button!))) She prevails! And cuuuuut! I want kill, I want to take the trick like a flower for example! The camera is of course not the usual but you get used to! Then you realize that it's necessary, yet with the rarity thing I have! Must be respected! Although I once thought that it was interesting if they suddenly went and did it first person!))) BUT! If we estimate that I think that the game is still worthy of a 7 rating! Explain! Firstly it is still a remake so I think 10 he can not put! Nuuuu and still 2 points, but still 2 and not one I have to rent for small blots and of course for backdrops! From my point of view, so in 2D it was possible to hang out (I read that this was discussed here in the review)!!! Sometimes the picture is just unacceptable! The images are all in some smears, as if I closely examined the oil painting! In Syberia 2, game 2002, backdrops and look better than here 13 years later! But it's all here though and sometimes catches the eye anyway, the game delivers a rare treat!) Perhaps due to the high degree of nostalgia!) And yet, the layout of the mansion became more logical than before, like it come on!

O
Oleg V 12.05.20

Who knows-what is the difference between a remaster and a remake of the first part?

I went through a remake of the first rezika.... Not as bad as I thought. The game is Heavily processed for a very good 50 percent, if not more. Compared to the first Sonya graphics became much better, don't even compare. The characters look nice even on a wide monitor, although the environment could have done better... the Mansion was complemented and extended, there was no site and updated the story with a Guinea family (the earlier diaries were like, but the monster was not), the catacombs were twice less-is an obvious improvement content... Modified zombies, they are now after the first murder left to lie on the floor and will soon be resurrected as a red Zombie that will run and attack much faster than a standard Zombie-a clear legacy of ODP, what nice complements and refreshes the game...
As I understand it, the game has a large number of endings that depend on the passage of the plot (the survival of the characters and so on). Saw the best for Chris and Jill, and the rest I will not watch for once and not Canon... then Again, Sonya, at the time, such a variety I had, probably due to paleotti pirates, at that time only saw Chris for good, but for Jill the mansion didn't explode and some healthy shadow looked at the trail flies the helicopter-what would I do, other endings for Jill I then get failed... a Variety of endings with the possibility to affect them the most-a big plus to the game, immediately see the old-classical school, not that now...
The only two drawbacks that spoil the impression is the lack of Russian voice acting (even for Sonya she was!!!) and classic characters. I believe that now this control does not roll, it was necessary to make the current management, in addition to part 5, about the house Spencer and it would be cool...
In General, if we abstract from any small oddities (such as the free movement of other members of the stars the mansion, despite the fact that all doors are closed, and so on) and the described shortcomings, one can say that the game was very even not bad, quite in the spirit of the old games in the series and all additions harmoniously blended with the classics-feel it turned out almost like a new game, the time spent did not mind, my rating of 5- from 5.

g
gr1g0r aka GRV 12.05.20

passed recently, what can I say: good graphics, interesting to play, because have not played on the Wii. But somewhere from the half of the game becomes boring. Me the original playstation I liked more, though, and the graphics were terrible, but feeling cooler. This same game was slightly changed in contrast to the original, and simplified the most can not. Rated at 8 out of 10 in the memory of the original

Z
Zhizn dermo 12.05.20

Sprites in HD...From the reshuffling of places composed, the sum does not change. The game was as poor a state will remain and nothing will save.

J
JayJuice 12.05.20

We are waiting until a voice from Tr to pass both reissues.