3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kraduschiysya pelmen 12.05.20 06:52 pm

Impressions of Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER (PC) (Resident Evil)

Guys who have already played,how does it feel?
36 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rick1 12.05.20

A shack, a hole in the Cave:
http://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0316/a9/45be8e235cc9b92460b6386631550fa9.png
But I have boards lie.
AS their gouging!?
HELP!!!

K
Koresh Togliatti 12.05.20

Rick1
http://gamesisart.ru/guide/Resident_Evil_Prohozhdenie.html
He forgot 2 years ago were )

R
Rick1 12.05.20

Koresh Togliatti
Bro, there is not written how to smash boards :(
Looks like a glitch Repack of Satera.
When on YouTube Jill got out of there, it was a hole, and my Board remained intact.
Cm. screen.

K

Rick1
Hey maybe so. You have a license or a Repack? This is how I remember the first time you run through the forest and end up in the shed?

R
Rick1 12.05.20

Koresh Togliatti
No, this is my Jill got out of the Cave...
And a Box to take forgot topka.
And the Elevator is not working....AS back spastica!?

R
Rick1 12.05.20

Glitch Repack is detected...
Already in the Laboratory...

K

Rick1
Well, cool )))

R
Rick1 12.05.20

After Jill played for Chris and do not see the difference....
WTF!?
Why are they doing the same thing!?
Where is the logic!?

M
Madevi 12.05.20

Rick1, differences in the passage is, though not much, and the story is different. And so, the goals of both characters are the same.

R
Rick1 12.05.20

East wing hallway.
Beside her broken pen.You can not go
Jill she's not broke.:
What to do?

M
Madevi 12.05.20

Rick1, to go round. Later, when you return to the mansion after the house of protection, she's fixed, and she will no longer break.

R
Rick1 12.05.20

It is necessary to insert a blue diamond in the eye of the tiger, then Rebecca and stop playing.

Incidentally! Rebecca right now long run after the serum and Chris is dead from poisoning.
So cool.

R
Rick1 12.05.20

Achtung!
Komrad, and if anyone knows which files in the archives of the game are responsible for the model of Rebecca, when you play for it!?
HELP!!!

R
Rick1 12.05.20

Jill can't save Chris.
The developers admit that it can explode at the mansion, and detachment did not notice the loss fighter...

In the final video my Jill flies without Chris...

K
Kay Ovald 08.02.21

Since the series was originally console, it (like Silent Hill, for example) completely passed me by and I knew about this universe only from films. Well, since the remasters of these old cult games began to pour in, it's time to lose in them in 2021.
And the first thing I want to ask those who played the very first game back when it just came out ... HOW DO YOU FUCK IN IT GENERALLY PLAYED !?
Insanely ugly management, an approach to saving, invented, apparently, mindless zombies and DOORS! Damn doors, from which, fortunately (glory to the PC!) There is a mod that removes them.
So the end not very clear remained what for in this mansion there are so many mysteries and traps (sort of like testing the Stars, but still somehow ... too much).
Actually, even without all these fierce flaws (which, perhaps, the old-timers of the series could have caused a meager tear of nostalgia, but for beginners, the trainer that causes attacks to finish with it as soon as possible), this is a rather average game, yes, atmospheric, yes, in the details, the story is not bad, it is clear that it is only swinging, but wandering around, albeit well-designed, but one house back and forth is, to put it mildly, not what I expected from the beginning of the legend.
The character models are quite good, they do not cause disgust, but in some places the backgrounds do not quite reach the same models. Yes, and the resolution could have been better ... And in general, remove all this console legacy such as a long entry into the game with constant unnecessary clicks on all sorts of fig and with normal saves.
In general, 6/10.

a
alex 19061967 01.06.21

This re-release of the Resident Evil remake for PC sets the standard for remakes of older games, not just this series. The game is great in everything, especially with Russian voice acting and text. Resident Evil (2015) is one of my favorite games in the series, 10/10.