3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 12.10.19 02:19 pm

To deal with stats (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

So regular price for the use of Overpower Ability (don't know how we moved, the type - overcoming power, or something so) - 3 cells adrenaline. I first got the axe (Minotaur's Labrys does, see screenshot) the stats were negative cell adrenaline to use Abilities to Overpower). Checked into the game, really started to eat only 2 cells of adrenaline.
Then I had a bow (Bow Heavy, see screenshot) and when I was engraving, look - I have engraved: minus the cell adrenaline to use Abilities to Overpower). I caused it.
It turns out now the price for the use of Overpower Abilities should become 1 cell of adrenaline. But no, still eats 2 cells! Why? Unless the stats are not cumulative?

If I have 3 clothes 3 engraving or stat +10 damage hunter - they don't add up? Ie +30 damage, right?
Or similar the stats are not cumulative, must all be different?
Explain pliz.
Or maybe stat minus the cell adrenaline gold and gold are not cumulative?
In General, a lot of things unknown, write pliz.

23 Comments
Sort by:
h
h0p3r 12.10.19

Normal summed, when engraving is applied or just wear the gear at the bottom will increase to stats, gold are not cumulative

v
vstorspb 12.10.19

1 question. That is, if I have a chest with engraved 20% of health restored when you die (cooldown 2 minutes) see screenshot

then Set armour of the Immortals (Immortal Set) I don't need, as this stat/engraving I already have, and complete it is not cumulative! So? Then what is the point in these gold sets?! The assemblies of the epic of stats get more?

2 question. Nadybal engraving +25% damage to elite/bosses. Bosses is clear-the Cyclops there, jellyfish, but what do they mean by elite? Mercenaries? The opponents in the arena in Pefki? The head of the fortresses of\polemarchi or whatever? The heads of the regions?

v
vstorspb 12.10.19

Any ideas are welcome

A
Aligator182 12.10.19

vstorspb
1. Yes assemblies from epic stats would be better if their engraving as it should, another thing is to find the epic gear with stats you need.. All the gold engraving is not summed up, only the white ie has a gold engraving +10% fire damage and +5% to the intensity of burning, will work only one, while the white engraving on the +20% damage from fire/elemental will be added..
2. The elite is anything and everything that turns to gold ie captains, bosses, leaders, provinces, etc. ie in the Arena this bonus will only work on the personal gladiators, and not on the waves of the dolls that go to them, unless one of them ran into someone with a gold name, then it will work.

v
vstorspb 12.10.19

Thanks to all who replied, like pokazalsya)))

u
usus 12.10.19

There is used only one stat, for example there is a dagger in poison, they can add the stat to fire, plus the power of the elements on the clothes, should hypothetically burn and poison because that starts on the power of the elements, and not specifically on poison and fire, but in fact it is either poison or fire gets really sad and such a lot of nuances

u
usus 12.10.19

And there's a helmet for example 15% of war damage, 10% damage to swords and daggers, and 15% damage daggers, and it applies only stat by 10%((((

v
vitalik76 12.10.19

Lord, and how you can know how and what stats are affected if the game is not showing the statistics of the character after all the things with their 10% there, 20% here? After all, without viewing the final performance, all your conversations are nothing more than assumptions.

I
IronDemon 12.10.19

vitalik76
Introduced a detailed information. In the inventory, Shift click.

a
ant19521 12.10.19

Passed the game, but have not caught up with that stat, the power of the elements ???? And how to pump a fire resistance. And then..I suffer burning from the slightest fire. Therefore, use only poison.

i
izi brizi 12.10.19

ant19521
element is poison, and fire

v
vstorspb 12.10.19

ant19521 wrote:
what kind of stat power of the elements ????
I understand this is what in English is called the Elemental Buildup. He was interested in what it is... It's like quickly effects burning or poisoning. For example with three, four or five bumps. Or from one. Something like that.

a
ant19521 12.10.19

Thank you. I'll try. Did You do it? Was effect in boosting the perks?

A
ArXangel_ann 12.10.19

vstorspb wrote:
type as fast effects burning or poisoning
the intensity is also there
ant19521 wrote:
when leveling this perk
what perk? as I understand it, talking about the engravings
ant19521 wrote:
And how to pump a fire resistance
Engraving there is resistance. Legendary armor - there is just 20% for all.

---------
by the way, the shop with legendary engravings covered)))) now legendary thing really unique.

a
ant19521 12.10.19

Yes, the engraving. Engraving on resistance no.
There is generally no? Why the hell did they do it? To kits bought?

A
ArXangel_ann 12.10.19

ant19521 wrote:
Engraving on resistance no
With the patch removed, villains)) Well... there is engraving on the plus armor and/or health.

ant19521 wrote:
With a fright they did
in fact, it was necessary at the outset to do - legendary should be legendarily, not put different legendary engraving on all rags. Now it makes sense to get and wear a full set.

a
ant19521 12.10.19

Legendarok little. In purple a lot more options.

A
ArXangel_ann 12.10.19

ant19521 wrote:
Legendarok little.
12 sets. I think it is. Again, wear rare clothes, who stirs? Engravings even without the legendary bulk, you can collect for themselves.

a
ant19521 12.10.19

I'm doing that.

D
DaVaN4Ik 12.10.19

Friends how the engraving 25%of the power of the elements I get to our 25% fire damage 25% poison depending on what I choose Right? They are there not to share or something?