3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eydan 12.05.20 07:00 pm

Play mode NVIDIA 3D (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. Tell me what kind of computer do I need to take to play the Witcher 3 at NVIDIA 3D on the television in 1980х1080 resolution, with ultra settings including Fairfax. Store persistently suggest to take the laptop with specs:
The GeForce 840
Intel core i3 processor.
RAM 4 GB
Then they tell the laptop to connect via HDMI to the TV to play 3D on ultra settings.
This forum is enough for my purpose?
58 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Kozinskiy 12.05.20

MunchkiN 616
For 46к possible, lol.
On FullHD and almost maximum speed in the Witcher 3.

M
Mihail Kozinskiy 12.05.20

Cold light
Yes, what 5-10? There is a maximum of 1-2, and in the best case, and the bug will fly on an overload vidyahi, percent,well, overheating is guaranteed.

A
Andrey Chervonenko 12.05.20

Belomorkanal
http://www.nvidia.ru/object/3dtv-play-ru.html read and do not carry rubbish...why try to be clever about what you do not have a concept. NVIDIA has long been fired for using 3D TV to view 3D content and games.

A
Andrey Chervonenko 12.05.20

Aidan
http://www.nvidia.ru/object/3dtv-play-ru.html do not hammer the brain read there says it all and yet understand one no laptop on which the Witcher will go on at least high...and Yes, I too am an employee of a Computer store.

L
Laplase 12.05.20

Belomorkanal
buy expensive kit NVIDIA 3D VISION will be a long time to swear and tear your hair on the *operator screaming WHAT the ***I TELLY doesn'T WORK WITH THESE ****TION POINTS?!?

If I confuse nothing, there just need glasses others, those that go TV 3D TV.
With active 3D Vision, clear the stump will not work. Have a 3D TV you are syncing white shots, to raspredelenia left and right flow, and vigena, sync, infrared.

The author of the theme you need to collect a normal desktop PC (not a laptop in any case) and to connect it to your 3D TV through from NVIDIA (which according to this simple white frame inserts) and play with the glasses from the TV set.

B
Belomorkanal 12.05.20

andrey chervonenko
Laplase
Tenth time in this thread asking such a smart guy like You question: what does 3DTVplay has to do with the NVIDIA 3D VISION technology?
How can You not understand that we are talking about completely different technologies? Do you such a slowpoke?

And You really think that I don't have a concept despite the fact that he is a week used this kit?

E
Eydan 12.05.20

Belomorkanal
Going to build a computer in DNS, Novosibirsk. What would you recommend in the range of 40K?

S
ShadowDM 12.05.20

Aidan
Come to a branch about a piece of iron there you advise here.
http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/sborka_kompyutera_ot_20_000_do_40_000_v_7-846721/

S
Spartacus1971 12.05.20

Aidan
Good evening,I'll put my two cents worth.If you really want to enjoy stereo mode,departure,depth, and so and so,you need to have a large screen before a top iron.Otherwise you like in an aquarium.Go ahead,if you have a priority note,then you can poeksperimentirovat and invidia and the program TriDef 3d.There are two options for 3d viewing-active and passive.All have pros and cons,for example I was playing before NVIDIA TV play,but the app TriDef 3d liked more.I can help if I know what 3d TV will have you.I play on lg TV with passive glasses and you suggest it would be more helpful for health and eyes.

S
Spartacus1971 12.05.20

Belomorkanal
Dear and where there the author wrote the word vision?It says ,NVIDIA 3D.He writes about TV and most likely a map from nividia,then it just fits,the program 3d tvplay.You have to be careful.

p
petapa 12.05.20

Tried to play the Witcher in 3D by using TriDef
Configuration such - 3D polarized monitor + Radeon HD6790 + TriDef
Yes, 3D is, but a big problem with shadows - they are different for each eye.
The program TriDef often problems with shadows, so that the play is unpleasant.
On the TriDef forum dedicated to see screenshots for different angles.
As a solution, we suggest to disable shadows completely:
tridef.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6227

Gorbat that the driver graphics cards of NVIDIA from support REAR monitors in games and without third-party programs. Is it true?

M
MIBATOMIC 12.05.20

Guys, why everyone loves Intel and Nvidia ?
He recently shot all the same 3 cards GeForce 690 and put the 2 card Radeon R9 295X2.
In CrossFireX they work great. The feeling that the system came to life, as if a new breath. But the big difference of course have not seen yet.
Still ago to put a GeForce 690 no desire. Again tormented with the chassis :(
As for the game, it all suits me. Left still on version 1.02
Anyway, I would like to get a reasonable answer as to why everyone loves Intel and Nvidia and not AMD. Pricing can be deleted. Interested in quality, power, performance and durability.

I
Ilya Lyapin 12.05.20

Aidan
you Ccpsnet???prepare for 100k ultra and 3D

T
Taren69 12.05.20

Make his word, have not got glasses a little waste, I percent і73930к/ 32гига ddr3/ video 780ti asus vg278hr monitor glasses NVIDIA 2*generation, settings on high, some settings on ultra with no sharp hairs))) FPS without 3D 50-65 rare drawdown to 45, in 3D the same FPS. So two cards is not exactly right. The technology itself is not eating or FPS quite a bit, but it seems to me to play on settings below the average in stupid 3D, and high expensive, and eyes from long gaming glasses tired(((

V
Viktor Gavrilenko 12.05.20

Belomorkanal
By the way, complements on the subject. Almost all 3D VISION READY monitors, this technology only works with DVI DualLink (2 pixels per clock). And only on a few of the latest 3D monitors will work using DP
I wanted to ask asus rog swift pg278q is one of them?

B
Belomorkanal 12.05.20

Victor Gavrilenko
This monitor supports NVIDIA 3D VISION and NVIDIA G-SYNC (synchronization further improves the treated GP frame and vertical sweep of the monitor). The connection to the graphics card via DP1.2

p
petapa 12.05.20

By the way, the new version of the program TriDef and now it works fine in 3D Ведьмаке3.

z
zawgar 12.05.20

Beatbox_fish
if..)