3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krll 12.10.19 02:20 pm

Optimizing your hand - editable .ini (Fallout 76)

What can I say friends - the update has delivered quite intelligent, personally I have lost all drawdowns and friezes, and it is on my bucket: i5-2300(although overclocked to 3.4^^), gtx950, 8ram. Settings all on low, in addition to range of rendering and textures(normal), but it was surprisingly so cheerfully that it is committed to try to raise textures to high and shadows to medium in the test today. Myself a little gift to all those who even dare wish to continue to oppress the vile of the Arab League. Passionately looking for C:\Users\....\Documents\My Games\Fallout 76\Fallout76Prefs.ini and there Pixim main reasons pagodroma, changing these lines to specified values.

iPresentInterval=0
bDoDepthOfField=0
bScreenSpaceReflections=0
sAntiAliasing=FXAA
bScreenSpaceBokeh=0

This is a minimal basis with the category of the most obvious, all those who are more versed in our issues of the extra settings, please - do not avoid this subject side you have a real chance to bring happiness to many knights with factions voiced vedris :)
PS if with my settings worthy of any cap, all clear, from you is desirable at least minimal description of the meaning of the lines :)
29 Comments
Sort by:
-
-MODEUZ- 12.10.19

Oh I'm afraid, was already a sad experience. Don't want to change anything, anyhow had to reinstall again.

k
krll 12.10.19

-MODEUZ-
))))))) you know how to amuse but))) Can you tell purely by the secret that's stopping you backup the file settings? :)

b
bxlunltd 12.10.19

-MODEUZ-
if you're talking about .ini file can remove it though it will still regenerate.
krll wrote:
Passionately looking for C:\Users\....\Documents\My Games\Fallout 76\Fallout76Prefs.ini
From myself I will add add in properties file is read only and overwrite.

k
krll 12.10.19

bxlunltd
That 4th foul was re-recorded for 76M the following - this is not a problem, at least when the application starts. But MB during updates portrait... but in this case the copy is :)

b
bxlunltd 12.10.19

krll
in any case,how does a network game you never know

Let me know where drawdown has happened? A large gathering of players,or in the cities? How much framerate you have (max and min). MicroProse or something else? The most significant impact is the volumetric lighting as well as god rays. And the processor yeah....already old as me (i5 2400). I think overclocking will give something?

P
PeroAlxp 12.10.19

Krasaucheg!!!

iPresentInterval=0 - no longer works. They fixed and installed the plane in 63фпс dead on in the engine.

bDoDepthOfField=0 - support. Blur is very bad in police

bScreenSpaceReflections=0 - krasaucheg, isild yourself and the people reflections on the water and on the surface that can reflect.

sAntiAliasing=FXAA - krasaucheg, told the people how to put the lame technique of smoothing, which most of the screen :))). sAntiAliasingTAA default and do not touch it.

bScreenSpaceBokeh=0 is also gedit unnecessary blur, so that's right.

k
krll 12.10.19

Drawdown to be permanent began after 15-20min after the start of igruli. Wherever he is, and the city had shipped and locals.. if any NPCs or characters got into the inner circle, could not altogether sour to lay so only to swear and remained until will come off) it works fine - consistently more 40фпс specified in the header settings, 40 minutes played and was extremely happy with it. By the way I forgot to say, vidyuhi identity a little pogruzochnaya.

k
krll 12.10.19

PeroAlxp
Well, may be someone in the topic you're description of my settings were thrown, but I guess all the owners of the old glesca ran into these accordionist strings. Therefore, straight to the point...
I even guess some wise article have you been reading dear, therefore the details are not going from recommendation - go teach math part, namely the degree of stress of the same factor and smoothing on the ancient iron. This new apparatus in these gamestation that now the optimization in the Internet is - it eats a few fps(PPC autism in fps is guessed to measure the load... :) Right in the same short article, I will work on that immediately climbs in the search engine optimization of 76 Yin wrote, and TAA nitrosate nivkoem case if 5 fps eats))). GO ALL kinds of SMOOTHING and FIND out their features loads of iron, and then the bombs, okay?
PS And otrajenia on the water and elsewhere... just imagine a picture of the person fps sags and he has nothing to do begins to look at the reflection(a pair of tens muddy pixels)) on the wall while ulagay))) If fps standards not what reflection is logical I hope?
zzy theme is not to show off, write so that not zaserat branch, in fact, and without integration of troling with the aim of lamotrigine - just branches of the settings and their descriptions, with recommendations for the various viscera sistemnika.

b
bxlunltd 12.10.19

That's the way the use of alternative smoothing disabling TAA (strangely not added to the configuration of the TCI. sgli) http://www.tweakguides.com/Fallout4_1.html

k
krll 12.10.19

bxlunltd
Very thanks for who was created in the fact that TAA is the most resource-intensive smoothing of all :) And its on-off sources in the first place with the plane was advised to Unscrew in zero :)
FXAA is the only alternative to unload the iron, but somehow smooth out the squares in oblique lines...

P
PeroAlxp 12.10.19

krll
I guess you're right. I have always been a top comp and iron. So always try to set and onesnike to Unscrew it to the maximum. And the old hardware did not look. Maybe not for the old iron and pulling it will do.

k
krll 12.10.19

PeroAlxp
Of course friend, who does not like the owners of the old iron optimization edge stands up... actually for them that in fact this is only the subject and date.... And you to Google - everything to the max in the ini to twist, just a bunch of top recommendations фол4 still go :)

P
PeroAlxp 12.10.19

bxlunltd
this is very useful. although I am an opponent of twitpics, but as you can see TAA+clarity is what you need. Experiment with polychem 4 and then 76M

k
krll 12.10.19

By the way, at the expense of god rays - can someone tell me where in addition to the setting options in the client, they can twist? The minimum salary, their quality is almost the same as on the ultra was in фол4, if the difference in load is enormous. A thing to set them would be very relevant here!

b
bxlunltd 12.10.19

krll
https://www.reddit.com/r/fo76/comments/9u0xtb/pc_fallout_76_optimizationperformance_tweaks_ini/ actually look in the ini file line parameters Volumetric

k
krll 12.10.19

bxlunltd
Found.
bVolumetricLightingEnable 0\1 - o\on.
iVolumetricLightingTextureQuality but there would be gradation from 0 and up..? CCC, too lazy to test, especially while the test is stupid)

PS great way to reference individual PCA! Now rummage.

k
krll 12.10.19

Please take not lazy :) With a reference question chart good squeezed.

bVolumetricLightingEnable=1 included godrays
iVolumetricLightingTextureQuality=1 as godrays on the low(apparently)
fGrassStartFadeDistance=1200.0000 moderately cut the grass muravushka
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=4000.0000 moderately cut the grass muravushka
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=1000.0000 moderately cut the grass muravushka

bUseWaterHiRes=0 heavy texture water forest
bUseWaterDisplacements=0 some more water quality*
bUseWaterRefractions=0 some more water quality*
bUseWaterReflections=0 some more water quality*
bUseWaterDepth=1 has something to do with the sense of depth of the water, decided not to off.

*The English author is not exactly sure what to change these lines.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 12.10.19

krll
bUseWaterHiRes=0
made the water black without textures

D
Demons97 12.10.19

krll wrote:
and it's on my bucket
The bucket??? Oh??? Here is the bucket i3-6100u Nvidia GeForce 940mx 2 gb and 6 GB operatives

b
bxlunltd 12.10.19

The guys here are about optimization https://www.reddit.com/r/fo76/comments/9u4urf/psa_how_to_actually_disable_depth_of_field_and/