3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
strelok312 12.05.20 07:04 pm

Carelessness PSN-Store.

I had about weeks off the psn-store, and as browser on the PC and on the PS3 console. Already tried even using the mobile app to enter, but they have even when everything is in order is not working. Who knows what the problem is and it at all so or I one?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 12.05.20

strelok312
Only yesterday came with the mobile.If today I go with a console,write
By the way,with mobile phones quietly t:

Here with PC:

Here from the console:

s
strelok312 12.05.20

[Denis]
Strange, but I wrote that the site is unavailable at the moment, on the console itself too, something similar writes and is not included in the account. You if not a secret where you live?

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.05.20

strelok312
Russia,Moscow region

S
SlavaSonic 12.05.20

Everything works fine, Volgograd

S
Slava74oren 12.05.20

strelok312
Just change your IP address, I have so often happens, the psn store has not conceded a gray IP address to prevent DDoS attacks.

A
AnPei 12.05.20

Since yesterday nobody really wrote and need to remove the PSN-Store. console ordinary way and restart PS3 go to settings and confirm the license . After a restart of Store should start for some reason, on PS3 it happens.

s
strelok312 12.05.20

[Denis]
Sonic34
Slava74oren
An__ei
Was at work so not able to test out your options, in General did nothing, in the end, now everything works like on a PC or on the console itself, and even on the phone, although there for me it rarely works. I do not know how to understand it? Anomaly eh what?))))
Thank you all for your timely help!

S
Slava74oren 12.05.20

strelok312
You have a dynamic IP address, meaning it changes, that change and it worked)

s
strelok312 12.05.20

Slava74oren
Avon like, hmm, looks like the provider is spoiled.

A
Anderby 12.05.20

PS Store is still shit.