3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 13.05.20 01:30 pm

Old (very) movies...

Filmindustry since its opening develops. Added music and voice, is painted in RGB color, increases the picture resolution, improved special effects, added in-frame with the help of computers, and sometimes, amid all the development, is suffering the atmosphere and story movie. And it turns out sometimes we look not a movie, but only millions of pixels and special effects.
Spoilerset for example, in comparing the famous Star Wars episode 4 and episode 7. Of course IMHO to each his own, but to me story and atmosphere like episode 4 (1977) much more episode 7 (2015).
And now for the main part. Year can take at will. I for myself divide like this: prior to 2000, old movies, before 1980, very old and ancient to the 1950s.

Tell me what old movies looked, which ones did you like?

Not necessary to enumerate all, but only to remember, like...
8 Comments
Sort by:
y
yariko.v 13.05.20

For example, I watched these
The irony of fate, or enjoy your bath (1975)
The legend of the white serpent (1958)
Cleopatra (1934)
Three from Prostokvashino (1978)
Star Wars episode 4 (1977)

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.05.20

yariko.v wrote:
I for myself divide like this: prior to 2000, old movies, before 1980, very old and ancient to the 1950s.
Ancient, not looking and not interested, as there are black and white, and it's not in a rush. But IMHO, of course )
Very old, of course, seen many, among them good movies...
• Very old movies before 1980:
1) Ocean's Eleven (1960) - the original source, which after almost half a century remade (with Clooney).
2) Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World (1963) - does the description of this great film? )
3) Jason and the Argonauts (1963) - a wonderful tale of the time, it is now all the paint on the pitch, and in those days it was all natural )
4) Dollar Trilogy: three films from 1964 to 1966. Title: A Fistful of dollars, For A Few Dollars More, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
5) Fantomas (1964) - a cult film with a great actor. Also trilogy, by the way.
6) Planet of the Apes (1968) - it started this legendary series of films.
7) The Italian Job (1969) - the original source, which in 2003 took a famous remake.
8) A Fistful of Dynamite (1971) - another famous Western, the name is similar to the first part of the dollar trilogy...
9) Dirty Harry 1 (1971) - the first part of Pentalog with the young Eastwood (Clint Eastwood), the subsequent parts, here is a list of (implied).
10) The Godfather (1972) - the first part of the cult series.
11) The Mechanic (1972) - the original with the great Bronson.
12) The Golden Voyage of Sinbad (1973) - who have not heard about him? ) An old tale, worth watching, like Jason and the Argonauts.
13) Death Wish (1974) - the first part of Pentalog about the vigilante played by Charles Bronson. The whole series DW - here is the list and this paragraph.
14) Gone in 60 Seconds (1974) - the original, which was filmed a remake with cage in the nineties.
15) The Godfather 2 (1974) - the second part of the cult series.
16) King Kong (1976) - the first remake of the original paintings of 1933. Looks quite normal, although the story there is quite different. Not like in the movie of 2005, not so. This film, incidentally, was the second part (Kongu implanted artificial heart)...
17) Taxi Driver (1976) - another cult film.
18) Star Wars: Episode IV (1977) - the first film in the series, which conquered the world, and in a short time has become a cult. No it wasn't planned, but it happened )
19) Superman (1978) - an adaptation of the comic Cloveretl ) is The first film... the one where at the beginning of five minutes of opening credits (unrealistic, if you watch in the cinema). IMHO: the movie 2013 better. But the movie 1978 classic, be sure to browse who have not yet seen. The second part is also normal, so-so third and fourth fufel (who does not believe - look the entire tetralogy and Mai).
20) Alien (1979) - the first film from the legendary series that started it all. With Someone Else's! Even when the Predator is not even planned =]
21) Escape from Alcatraz (1979) - another great film by Eastwood, the title explains everything.
22) Mad Max (1979) - the movie that started this famous series. IMHO: the second part of the best. Actually there is, including better than new (2015).
23) Star Wars: Episode V (1980) - the second part of Star Wars and controversial, but still... the best part in the series.

Separately it is necessary to specify a series about the 007. Old movies for the most part interesting, although not all.
The first was Doctor No 1962, 8)

Also includes very old movies Godzilla (Japanese), films with the great Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan and many others...

PS
Soviet films, I did not here enter, because it's full of masterpieces, and we all know about them )

R
RikoChiko 13.05.20

The magnificent seven

O
Old Hrych 13.05.20

The Films Of Charles Chaplin. )))

b
biggest57 13.05.20

In jazz only girls!

O
OGAG 13.05.20

From our all Soviet masterpieces,well, Brother,Brother 2,which is already in the 90s out.

m
masha 13.05.20

I watched a lot of old and very old movies. Will pick some later list, if not forget.

O
Old Hrych 13.05.20

And of course, the trilogy Back to the future!
At this point we all watched the movies ).

In the Chaplin film modern times in the beginning I killer funny! Look sure ) !

And movies about Asterix and Obelix, heh heh!