3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
partizan2033 12.10.19 02:32 pm

The most difficult boss (Dark Souls 3)

For me personally their bydo 2E
The nameless king with aripeka-but considering Ornstein it quite easy to kill(7 attempts)
And champion Hunder with their combo wombo Ala Jackie Chan and Zapatistas kick to the legs(he spent 3 hours,gets in his 1 animation jump from the top of the rest dogil)
All the bosses potrtal from 3 - 10 tries and all in solo
And who you dostavlenie excitement farts?
90 Comments
Sort by:
_
__MET__ 12.10.19

partizan2033
well at first it was hard with the guardians of the abyss, then he changed gear and passed. the nameless king is not yet passed, but is said to be powerful. well, the last boss made to sweat. And champion gundiri have ornul when he paid me a foot in the face)))

R
RGC 12.10.19

Until that problem was taken only Sullivan, the only boss that I do not think I really passed, because there stupidly my lucky day. Never learned read his attacks, each time attacking his expected return plop.

I
Inzanagi 12.10.19

Me something with the second boss is not lucky (about 7-9 attempts), the rest is tolerable, the Nameless king 3 attempts it took

p
partizan2033 12.10.19

__MET__
There is the same tactics all the otaki dojishi while he does not bounce-it coverless and one behind,you can still when he makes the leap leaving a trail of fire behind him to go to the right and tuck but it is dangerous because timing meslovich grebes from fire

I
Inzanagi 12.10.19

RGC
Looks like everyone has their own challenging boss, I Sullivan flunked the first attempt, and I was able to make only one impact.

M
Marty52 12.10.19

partizan2033
Well, Holy smoke, well, see you in the forum before create a topic: http://forums.playground.ru/dark_souls_3/walkthrough/bossy-899979/

but with the shield Ornstein
It's not a shield, Ornstein. It's a shield of armor of the Slayer.

p
partizan2033 12.10.19

Hollow013
With considering he adekwatny but vorotah with it impossible to fight because the attacks are very fast and unpredictable in terms of timing,and he kills 1300 HP 2 stroke

R
RGC 12.10.19

Hollow013
From style perhaps even depends on, for example, I play without a shield, and Sullivan very aggressive boss, the timings of the attacks is very vague, range is wild, all play a role. All other bosses I've killed either the first or the second attempt. For Sullivan, it took probably 10 pieces

M
Marty52 12.10.19

RGC
and Sullivan is a very aggressive boss, the timings of the attacks is very vague, range wild
I know that feel, bro. Also it died 4 times because of his wildest outbursts.

I
Inzanagi 12.10.19

Well I Uchetnoi with two hands poked, the shield I use against knights Latrice (they're assholes)

X
XrOnA666 12.10.19

Sullivan And Aldrich. Sweaty types. Terrible to imagine what will happen on NG+

Z
ZIKURID 12.10.19

2nd (killed somewhere from 15 times) and final boss (killed 2 times, but the fight was very long) complex, everything else was very simple with 1st or 2nd attempt.
+ giant Jorma beat a couple of times, at least 15 minutes until I freaked out and went to the form and found out about the sword

A
Aziflow 12.10.19

Nameless king and Sylvan.Spent 2-3 hours,there is still a dancer,I went to the 50m level.Others were not so complicated.And on NG+ quite easy,killed all Latrica with 1-3 attempts.(Have played without a shield and solo)

M
Marty52 12.10.19

XrOnA666
Terrible to imagine what will happen on NG+
On ng+ everything is easier, because you had become used to his build and know the bosses. The fact that they are thicker, a little that changes.

Z
Zewer 12.10.19

partizan2033
don't believe Champion killed 1 times, very few he has HP!
Now came to the last boss, is that one complex is not noticed

Z
Zewer 12.10.19

RGC
duck there can be a phantom call and all! boss agrisa on it and no problems

X
XrOnA666 12.10.19

Marty52
Honestly, I still don't really understand as I went through the game... somehow the machine worked. Maybe NG+ will be taught to work the head and arms together.

R
RGC 12.10.19

Zewer
Fundamentally beat the bosses without phantoms. Help someone easily, but in my world all by myself

A
Aleksandr Shimanski 12.10.19

Made me Papetti old fire demon (12 attempts) and it flunked NP pure luck.

S
Sergey Buvaka 12.10.19

PPC everything skolovy. with the second or third attempt. That feeling when boss 2 days can't kill...