3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
partizan2033 12.10.19 02:32 pm

The most difficult boss (Dark Souls 3)

For me personally their bydo 2E
The nameless king with aripeka-but considering Ornstein it quite easy to kill(7 attempts)
And champion Hunder with their combo wombo Ala Jackie Chan and Zapatistas kick to the legs(he spent 3 hours,gets in his 1 animation jump from the top of the rest dogil)
All the bosses potrtal from 3 - 10 tries and all in solo
And who you dostavlenie excitement farts?
90 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zewer 12.10.19

Alexander Szymanski
by the way, Yes, the man made even come up with tactics on it)
died 3 times

I
Inzanagi 12.10.19

RGC
The same thing, often to help others, and no phantoms, so I'm curious.

I
Inzanagi 12.10.19

Sergey Bawaka
And the third part to you first?

p
partizan2033 12.10.19

RGC
well, XS shield is good for all,it is purely for hedging against unexpected mainly piercing blows-and everything is on Waratah

p
partizan2033 12.10.19

Yes, actually always hated soulso that the shield plays 90% protection Persian,even in the 3rd part of the armor does not play a decisive role,the same son of Gwyn in aripeka hit with a shield of dragon slaying and some Stachus.;

x
xAndrewx 12.10.19

Expert crystal charms while was the most difficult even had to call the phantom player. The Old Demon King, because it falls to Locke, and he always moved me with their weapons. But against his tactics is simple - it is all the time to run it. And like in a puddle of water, it is easier to kill.

Z
Zewer 12.10.19

The game passed, the most difficult boss is the last

M
Marty52 12.10.19

Zewer
Excuse my arrogance, but the LAST one? Seriously? But why? It's Gwyn, and if passed the first Dark, then it is no problem at all does not deliver. Although there is, of course, it is very important that you build is targeted.

S
Sergey Buvaka 12.10.19

Izanagi
no, the second I started playing. not well, I konesh bent it around but on some bosses 20-30 times dying.

I
Inzanagi 12.10.19

Sergey Bawaka
Just that I, and many here, starting with the first, each part several times pereprohodil, so most bosses do not deliver special problems

Z
Zewer 12.10.19

Marty52
1 part played very little

S
Sergey Buvaka 12.10.19

Izanagi
Well, the first few times I started it it very unfriendly and at the time dumped her. Part 2 was removed three times, and then played 500 hours there WMS more. Well, as if my reflexes are slow. The game is really like, it's a masterpiece in its genre, but tyazhkovato. Although mod if running with a shield would be easier. But odd not rushing with a shield drive. Somehow not rushing.

I
Inzanagi 12.10.19

Sergey Bawaka
I first Claudia+mouse passed, the second also approximately 500 hours, during the first pass a second I, too, Claudia+mouse played.

p
partizan2033 12.10.19

xAndrewx
The demon with the bow to kill-because it is a slow piece, and in fact one of the easiest bosses

x
xAndrewx 12.10.19

partizan2033
his bow barely that.

p
partizan2033 12.10.19

xAndrewx
So pimp-I 1m onion zastrelil and have not spent a 1 estus

x
xAndrewx 12.10.19

partizan2033
I had a bow +4. Yes, the meaning of his shoot half an hour and spend a bunch of arrows and God forbid he kills you. Easier in melee to learn how to kill.

C
Casiopi 12.10.19

The hardest thing is to kill the soul ash( 15 attempts), pontifica and dancer, the rest was relatively easy

D
DenDi333 12.10.19

The Pope killed the first time, the final blow was either he or I had CP at zero. I just got lucky, noticed the Way that some bosses of the pontifex killed the first time, which was not in the first Darque.

D
DNAndrey 12.10.19

partizan2033
I agree, the Nameless king and champion Gunder as for me the most severe comrades, the King was killed with a Havel shield.