3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DRMZ 13.05.20 01:32 pm

Express game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

The fact that I recently bought a computer with Athlon 64 X2 3800+ GeForce7800GT 256 MB.
Now, the problem is that I launch GTA: SA can not play because the game is very fast, i.e. accelerating. Tried even cheat to enter the delay time(in any case, it would not have helped), but the changes are not noticeable.
How to make GTA SA worked at normal speed, not in the mega-accelerator?

ha, I even noticed a minute began to darken and a few seconds later it is morning.
horror :((
60 Comments
Sort by:
m
maks44100 13.05.20

what would the computer not to play such nonsense will not like you
my friend has a similar configuration as your laptop (amd64 4000+GeForce7800GT-256MB)
but he's okay
most likely this is a cheat stop vremini and then it gets dark for 1 minute and kazhetsa that all the flies

D
DRMZ 13.05.20

the fact of the matter is that this is not a cheat. I don't know what to do.
if your friend has the same config, it soothes.
so there is a way :)

D
DRMZ 13.05.20

Yay!
Sedna I started the computer and all has been working well.

K
Klonk 13.05.20

My opinion probably won't help,but come on www.gtamaps.ovl.ru there look in the programs program time GTA

m
maks44100 13.05.20

TTN SAID THAT IS NOT IN GLAND BUSINESS WE CAN JUST GLITCH WAS WEIRD THOUGH USUALLY EVERYONE SLOWS DOWN AND THIS IS NORMAL BECAUSE THE GAME IS SUPER-MEGA EATS RESOURCES OF A COMPUTER

D
DRMZ 13.05.20

damn. again the same thing. I will try to overload.
and it is not demanding way, not a lot of eating. on my old 1300 tseleron mkhz did not brake almost.
launched the game again right now, all fast. XS. maybe then the fact that it is pirates. though on an old computer there is nothing such was not.

Klonk, thank you. I can find what prog type Lagsters chtoli.

2 maks44100, if you can afford to download, I can upload the video how I plows. because it's certainly not a cheat.
cheat to speed up time, time goes faster and faster Kudo.

by the way, same with game XII (the game-a comic book). everything is very fast. so it is unfortunately in the gland :( but like you can somehow configure...

m
maks44100 13.05.20

Yes, I can download if the video does not weigh a lot I have стрим25-nl
then just pirates or trainer is not the case with him igraesh?
many coaches just use cheats and they sohranyaya kakimto way in the saves
so poluchaetsa you start the game and she has a cheat is

G
GRINDERs182 13.05.20

In the options turn on the frame limiter

G
Guar_D. 13.05.20

By the way no one tried without frame limiter in GTA2 to play? This is just a gesture...) With one push of the arrows, the player scrolls around its axis a few laps...)

B
Bozz Bishop 13.05.20

Put vertical sync.

D
DRMZ 13.05.20

try in the options to do everything that you said was partially help. ie worked fine, but if you cut the computer on the new again. of future when. :(

Guar_D, Gee, I first tried. it is a gesture. by the way you understood correctly, similar to right now I have a SA plow =)))

G
GRINDERs182 13.05.20

Delete from the My documents\GTA San Andreas User Files file gta_sa.set and try to configure everything again.

D
DRMZ 13.05.20

I already toy 10 such accumulated. pipeets anyways :(
1.5 KS too. run damn cheater of some kind.
and 1.6 does not.
only with respect to the old toys I have so. release until about 2003.
XS
and as I explained, it's all because of 2 cores, dual processor atlon.

N
Nick15 13.05.20

m-daaaaa
so roll the bucks for two-nuclear percents and it is poppycock drives!

P
Priva1 13.05.20

Magnus-ol EB-yy ! have me even prin Persia still does not fly =) ahahha

P
Priva1 13.05.20

yeah GTA 2 was this case ! dude those my Board when the light bulb starts stronger than obyno burn and become EVEN brighter as she soon prigoraet =)) ahahahahhah!

g
gamer23 13.05.20

GTA is a function of the synchronization frame!!
Turn it on and everything will be fine!

B
BOLGARKA 13.05.20

Same garbage...Atlon Dual core, 6800GT...All nosyatsya like mad - play is not possible. Managed to partially solve the problem installing the old wood, but if you go to any building, then all begin running again.

B
BOLGARKA 13.05.20

Ha! The problem was solved by installing driver AMD Cool'n'Quiet. SP2 optional (not checked).

P
PERFORATTOR 13.05.20

Zvezdoleta, such features can not be.