3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DRMZ 13.05.20 01:32 pm

Express game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

The fact that I recently bought a computer with Athlon 64 X2 3800+ GeForce7800GT 256 MB.
Now, the problem is that I launch GTA: SA can not play because the game is very fast, i.e. accelerating. Tried even cheat to enter the delay time(in any case, it would not have helped), but the changes are not noticeable.
How to make GTA SA worked at normal speed, not in the mega-accelerator?

ha, I even noticed a minute began to darken and a few seconds later it is morning.
horror :((
60 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metr72 13.05.20

This is because of two core option by far!Sound stone adloader.video 6800ultra 2GB of RAM and all normul!The chela of the second had a stone Athlon 4000+ is powerful but single core!There is no point for games to take draganici!IMHO

50 cent in GTA 13.05.20

I do not know daderko is(changed to Oblivion went), and Saska, which was previously inhibited is now at the highest settings it plays fine...

M
Metr72 13.05.20

Oblivion for percent of nonprincipal better vidyahu(and) took!Type 7800GT SLI Maslenica Svetochka:)

E
EnIgMo 13.05.20

I have the same problem, a new powerful computer. Athlon 64 X2 3800+ GeForce7900GTХ 512 MB. GTA flies may not play, how to slow down! And play GTA very hochitsya, the settings are already on everyone tried, nothing helps. Advise me what to do!?

i
ivanzer 13.05.20

guys and hopping to the fpsi,
just wondering,um,
otoh, I'm 20 pozhizni.
on my junk.
hehe.

i
ivanzer 13.05.20

you are the cook in the resolution of the play,e
cut everything to the maximum,
anisotropy, smoothing.,
there.

O
OG-olegarh 13.05.20

I have the same garbage was...I have a PC - 2.7 geforce5500 128? 512 operativki

D
DarkingCat 13.05.20

My friend has the same Fenya,but he knows how to overcome it!Well if the current to play in SA.
Including shorter virus and there are all sorts of programs and it is fine!
LAN ask him yourself...DarkTyszer...

D
DevilJin 13.05.20

A similar theme already saw somewhere there is someone just turned off the game and chose the gta processes sa.exe and put current on one core and the second tick was removed and he went.

E
EnIgMo 13.05.20

Yes , I solved the problem, simply just 1 core otkluchit mostly on figs, and all goes well.

N
Nevermore 13.05.20

Oh nah,I have a intel core 2 duo,1 GB RAM 1GB None,map if you GeForse 8500gt
and all goes well!!!naver kakito problems in the game...

W
Welcome666 13.05.20

The problem in La San full appeared , played the same comp , all the rules went , now everything is accelerated in times !
but then , I was already this bug , but it ISPRAS Limit frames !
Now nothing saves , someone help if anyone have met such problems !

Only one thing helps , is to reboot the PC immediately after a reboot, the game plows normally , no brakes is not scorenotes ! but it lasts a maximum of 20 minutes and then for 5 minutes, after which helps only restart !

T
Turismo 13.05.20

Hello!! I have a similar problem! After 40 minutes the game starts some fucking haste, and almost in all games. Don't know what it is probably associated with iron. Give advice! Not I need you to reboot the computer, AND JUST SEND a MINUTE IN SLEEP MODE! all the rules will be well almost standards

D
DeleteDeleteDelete 13.05.20

Yes I have on an old computer so it was!
and all day play will crash!

m
mentoZ 13.05.20

Damn... here I have a similar thing((( recently appeared. time in the game is flying like crazy, impossible to play(((

g
grafsl 13.05.20

after starting the game, press Ctrl+Alt+Del, in popup task Manager right click on game, select go to processes, then click again, right-click on the highlighted process and select Set line. In the window that appears, remove the check mark next to one of the cores, what it values, and then close the window, the task Manager and return to the game

a
andrey[pnz] 13.05.20

if the percent of amd dual-core you have to install the program amd dual core optimizer

m
mcaMasha 13.05.20

I, uh, I always when the game start I go to : Despetcher tasks--Processes--gta.exe.---ask according... clean 1 CPU
And all the game is fine!

S
Skripter 13.05.20

put the mod ENBseries, everything works!

G
Gogannn 13.05.20

I have a strange problem, after 2 hours playing, everything starts faster, faster, faster, faster. Same crap with GTA VS, GTA 3 and other old games. My PC: Processor 2-core AMD Athlon 4000+, the card GeForce 9800гт and 2GB of RAM