3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzko 12.10.19 02:34 pm

Your Expectations (Resident Evil 8)

I would like to return to the view from 3 persons, and a few single campaigns with different pedagogami to the gameplay, i.e. one campaign type double resicom, another type series of revelations and the third one is supremely better in the spirit of the 6's, etc.

P:S I would also like the return of Moira Burton as a playable character in one of the campaigns!
51 Comments
Sort by:
B
BILTO 06.03.21

xxxnewman I
support. Boycott from me, in principle.

L
LIRW 06.03.21

BILTO wrote:
I will buy no more than 500 rubles . + This is essential.
So - NOT WHEN! Although maybe in 5 years and will be for 500 rubles! Rejoice that this is not some kind of "Activision" they do not have a statute of limitations for products, and games ten years ago, are sold at prices of the day of release!

Z
ZaleXL 19.03.21

So far, the rules of the game looks like in the trailer, only the faces of some Persians are well done, while others are not very. It is somewhat similar to the 4th part only from the first person

W
Waters94 30.03.21

In general, for me, Resident Evil: Village is the most anticipated game at the moment. Judging by the screenshots and the trailer, it will be scary for the first time, like any new horror game. Pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition.

U
Uelma 05.04.21

No expectations. Again tediousness with climbing the catacombs and the senseless shooting of dummy zombies. And so on until the end of the game, where from time to time there will be cutscenes with this very demitresku, so that the male half between the staggering / shooting could stop and strangle his worm.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 05.04.21

None initially, especially after that finished plot of the 7th part, on which (after the ship) I frankly spat and hid even on the Steam panel. Anyway, except for a couple of places, she only irritated and flew oxygen to the last drop.
PS - In fact, the best thing in the 7th part was the demo.
And after the announcement that this would be the next X800 arcade nayarilovka (clear the conditional territory in order to kill the boss, and then move to the new territory.), I wanted to chhat even more.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 05.04.21

borismoiseevrmx
I don’t know who has it there in terms of time, but it took me 12.4 hours to get one high for Chris; the third, on average, is 8.4. I sincerely love the episode and personally enjoyed it, even from the third part more than from the second. It's just that, as for me, there is absolutely nothing superfluous in it without a minute for a break. (It is foolish to equate the originals because these are completely different games from "parallel universes")

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 19.04.21

would love to see Jill Valentine

Z
ZaleXL 19.04.21

I've been waiting for the game for a long time, after watching the videos, the impression is twofold, claims to the graphics because it looks worse than the same remakes of the second and third parts, the grass is terrible, and the faces of the characters are more cartoonish than in the remakes, and the animation of monsters is generally very weak. I didn’t like the initial locations, it’s narrow, but the design, the well in the LOL cemetery. But the atmosphere in the game is chic, gray tones, cool. In terms of gameplay, the game is similar to the fourth part, albeit from the first person. It's a pity of course that they spoiled
The spoiler dealer was upset, I definitely did not expect him there. So far, the game looks average by a maximum of 7 points. And yes, this hype with Dimitrescu has already bored, why everyone liked it is not clear, there is nothing memorable in it, but the design of the enemies of those who were shown leaves much to be desired, the worst enemies for all parts of the series, why it was impossible to do it like in the same four not understandably .

U
Uelma 27.04.21

I enjoyed the system requirements.

N
NoRegsz 09.05.21

Uelma
Hilarious. Game developers will now probably be able to squeeze even brands like LELO.