3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzko 12.10.19 02:34 pm

Your Expectations (Resident Evil 8)

I would like to return to the view from 3 persons, and a few single campaigns with different pedagogami to the gameplay, i.e. one campaign type double resicom, another type series of revelations and the third one is supremely better in the spirit of the 6's, etc.

P:S I would also like the return of Moira Burton as a playable character in one of the campaigns!
51 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 12.10.19

Kuzko
Game one hundred percent even in development there . But if a remake of the second cutter shot and will sell successfully , then it is possible that Capcom will immediately take on a remake of the third cutter

V
Vor Piratych 12.10.19

Another trash topic. Who what is.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 12.10.19

Kuzko wrote:
I would like to return to the view from 3 persons, and a few single campaigns with different pedagogami to the gameplay
Would like in RE2
I would on the contrary like a first-person view.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 12.10.19

gloccc
There was information that the game starts to develop, and for a long time .

r
real_scar 12.10.19

Maybe even Resident Evil 8 Resident Evil...

D
Dansize 12.10.19

RE8 will continue the story of RE7, but more closely with the characters in the series

K
Konstantin335 12.10.19

I would like that was like 7 part I first-person like.

s
saa0891 12.10.19

The seventh part of the spoiled attitude to the series and everything I loved her so much (even the complexity of which has always been famous for this series,and it managed to drain the toilet),only of course very happy this is a remake of the second part and all I saw I liked,the one with the really rezik real samboree (really just very happy),the normal ability to aim,with the old-new but well-researched locations,besides the flashlight and the lighting is now part of the gameplay which of course adds to the atmosphere,pre-order already.

Well, if you release Revelations 3 I too will be happy,the second part in which he corrected many of the schools of the first,plus partners who have had their skills and they could at any moment change is also pleased,although if it were not partners would have all the same where atmospheric.

Still I really hope that Tango Gamework announce The Evil Within 3 or similar game in the same genre,it is a pity that they are the only ones who have done something really worthwhile,not counting of course Visceral Games and their stunning series Dead Space,unfortunately it's already in the past thanks to the efforts of EA.

g
gloccc 12.10.19

saa0891
So the seventh cutter is the best thing in the series after the fourth cutter , except for the remake of the first resident residenta and zero . Gameplay seven certainly closer to the classic series than shit after the fourth part . And the fact that the game was not canonical characters and zombar = do not care . And about ventilation visine , I don't think there will be a third part , for a series of sold very poorly on all platforms , especially the second part . And by the way the second I was already much worse than the first part = worse location , worse atmosphere , worse bosses , worse than the plot and so on

s
saa0891 12.10.19

gloccc wrote:
So the seventh cutter is the best
I'm not even going to argue,as they say someone like that,for me, is the saddest part that leaked all that is possible.

gloccc wrote:
And by the way the second I was already much worse than the first part
But in better times RE7 all components,right from passing on the classics I got so many emotions and experiences that do not transmit (RE7 in this plan just sucks that only you can do),any other game rarely can give so much excitement,challenge outweighs and overshadows all the disadvantages,besides similar games over just yet,so can't be choosers.

B
BioGen 12.10.19

This is clearly not a continuation of the 7s, Yes the game is successful but there is a suspicion that Shinji Mikami will take a leading role in the new franchise, which means that the first person will not be exactly like drastic changes. How many time has passed after the release of the 6 part? Turns out 6 years, so characters in addition to Chris appeared in 7 parts then not solved well, the point to introduce new if the old still there? That's right, the fans are waiting for the continuation of the present Rezika, without this dull corridor rustle and tear of the eye scenes with someone you know. However if Mikami still take the old over the series you can forgive the game all the flaws.

S
Stockton_Slap 12.10.19

I would like to return to the view from 3 persons, and a few single campaigns with different pedagogami to the gameplay, i.e. one campaign type double resicom, another type series of revelations and the third one is supremely better in the spirit of the 6-Ki God forbid! immediately evident in the classic game series you're playing, the seventh part of the chamber like a good game was in the spirit of the first part did , I hope riddles in the old trilogy with the camera in the remake of the second part of the story is sane

l
legusor 12.10.19

my expectations of the series – a remake of the third part and the continuation of the story arc, code veronica, and not a continuation of the same crap that was called RE 7. if you do not take belonging to a series, it is a good game for a couple playthroughs, but under the original concept of RE, the product was inappropriate.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 12.10.19

Well, I look forward to continue 6 rezika. Seventh, I have not mastered. Neither the release nor now. Here, a remake of the second rezika I in one entry was for Leon. After a week or two for Claire to pass.
All that is necessary for the rezika, they have in the remake the second part is. Write normal script, bring back the old characters or give the development the son of Wesker. When about the seventh rezika rumors went, I thought the game will be dedicated to him, but in the end you know what happened.
To remove the lousy single coil cooperative of the company and idol-mate. Co-op in a separate mode, please. Ekshona less and more tension. Rezik or when horror was not. It's a Thriller with an atmosphere of tension, not of fear. Being a horror in seven or anything intelligible did not give. Ridiculous and primitive and hackneyed screamer and slow and clumsy character.
Well, in the end, will continue seven. The characters and story others are likely, but conceptually everything will be the same. Audience seventh of screaming gobble. Hopefully the remakes of past rizikov. At least there will be in the good old rezik play.

S
Stockton_Slap 12.10.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
I papebrochio a resident of the first part 100% there is real horror in this respect, I still really liked the second part( 2019) remake

A
Anderby 16.07.20

I want Resident Evil VII-2.

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.07.20

gloccc
so wrote picout that it is in development ???these games are among my most oiaey resident 3 remake ,resident 8 ,GTA 6 ,

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.07.20

Anderby
want not wredna ,,NOT Bad to want :))

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.07.20

really looking forward to resident 3 Nemesis remake 2nd remake vase 9.5 personal rating even 10+ toleo the question of how they develop And Rezika 8 and 3rd a remake at the same time ??(while writing that is 3rd of remake is Almost ready )

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.07.20

Константин335
Yes, it's full izvrashenie over all favorite rezidentom I 7 of course the part was BUT in my opinion the first-person FULL BOTTOM , but the remake of the second resident ,FINALLY!!!EXCELLENT Product ,all in old styles, only the graphics are the bomb