3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antoine777 13.05.20 01:42 pm

Patches/mods (Dragon Age: Origins)

Put quality mods and patches with the screen. Just not the tripe any type of change of lipstick or eye shadow and so forth, but really good work, in your opinion
97 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon age_666 13.05.20

I agree!!
still would mod one thread to add mistress of the forest and demonise the group then used at 200 times the game took place but not who can not zadumatsa released a stupid mod with Sheila 2 days played and all the stupid mod!!!
thread who make th thread and interesting to normal people like!

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 13.05.20

I would not mind to be like the Mistress of the Forest. That she was also in the party, with their views on what is happening with their worldview, this charismatic unique personality=)
Whatever she was spell-skills such as:

Call of the werewolf (calls the battle of the werewolf, or for example: turns one enemy into a werewolf if it does not pass resistance to magic, the werewolf takes the side of Mistress of the Forest),

A swarm of wasps( encourages to battle a swarm of insects able to attack one enemy and divert his attention to herself, gradually taking away his life),

Oputyvanie( Click on oputyvanie and the enemy will go this spell, the effect is the following: under the earth there are roots and entangle the leg of the enemy, if he does not pass the initial viability test, the temporarily demoralized. Animations like when you hit legs in a trap-a trap, i.e., the enemy stands in place trying to pull leg)

Mass oputyvanie( At the highest level, you can learn the mass oputyvanie, affects all enemies in the radius who are not being tested for stability.)

Rabid Fang( Mistress of the Forest turns into a big and strong wolf with these skills:Howl;laceration;Stunning blow;Beating up;)

Donor(Takes control of one of your allies, and if that life energy drops to 5% of the total life, sacrifices himself restoring all of his life and stamina or mana.)

D
Dragon age_666 13.05.20

here now the current one does not dodumalsya:)

x
xSaimanx 13.05.20

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=220
Actually mod force triggering a fatality, painfully rare they are in my opinion

D
Diman63vad 13.05.20

Hmm, he pressed a button and killed chtoli? I doubt that it's a good thing...

x
xSaimanx 13.05.20

No, no buttons.
Just the last kick starts the animation of lethal strike.
These things can be adjusted, there are 4 options.
For example, to include only the bosses or the mobs of rank Lieutenant and above.

D
Diman63vad 13.05.20

Here as well, maybe try to put...

V
Volt88 13.05.20

I'm afraid at the expense of the mistress of the forest you have no chance.. too there is a lot of work. What you can do, in my opinion is to change the model Morrigan and mistress of the forest, but is there any sense from this I don't know.

Why lot of work? The game is not scripted her behavior in any of the locations, she did not participate in any dialogue, in any cutscen'Oh, not to mention her Outlook, VO (voice), animation, etc.

F
Feangren 13.05.20

Are there any mods that adds gg normal hairy? Thanks in advance.)

I
Iven13 13.05.20

Sori if not there simple was wondering is this DLC to Bart in the Camp of a permanent singing ?

I
INjektion 13.05.20

And besides nexus mododelov for TAO is no more or what?and then there's pathetic modders...

M
MegaBrain 13.05.20

Any worthwhile fashion is not on her. Can share how to put patches on the pirates when he writes that the game is not found. In a personal email.

m
megahunter1 13.05.20

Maybe someone knows a site besides nexus with the Addendum ? saw a bunch of screenshots with different gear , do not care for stats are the main thing that looked great , but on the Nexus I nenashel , there is generally little armor , love is still a site , something like the nexus , tell me !

C
Chunqi 13.05.20

Try it on modgames.However it is necessary to register

D
DiLouk 13.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

If anyone has modic, removes the effect of transparency from fully pumped spells battle magic - share, please!
Mutator - turns off all constant effects, in addition ^ :(

r
reqviem 13.05.20

I don't know about you but I like the site http://da-world.3dn.ru/

D
DiLouk 13.05.20

Is there a mod that the helmet is not visible?

M
Miss Willis 13.05.20

DiLoukЕсть whether this mod that the helmet is not visible?

And, fight it! I also the helmet is not put on perfume and have to get out without him. Get the 5th difficulty level (if you're in nightmare'e). hehe! Too cool!

S
Steel.Ajax 13.05.20

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=202
please Lord, get!

D
DiLouk 13.05.20

Motor_Head
Thank you.
So, version 1.4 is buggy: clean the helmet with one character, then the second - and first he appears again! And so each time.
edit. version 1.2 is working properly - helmets disappeared from all satellites.
едит_2. OMG. Came to the camp, and helmets were missing from my inventory! But nothing in the transition to other locations they return.
едит_3. After removing the mod, the helmets disappear from the game.