3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grizl666 13.05.20 02:26 pm

Low fps (Divinity: Original Sin)

I am desperate to find a solution, maybe someone here that efficient will prompt. Generally in this igrulya I have a maximum of 10-15 FPS, with that, automatically, it puts the settings on ultra. Lowering settings to absolute minimum + reducing the screen resolution to 1024*768, give as much 5ФПС that I think is a little weird, especially considering what HS game turns, but I would even make a play, but it's still a laggy bastard. I've updated the wood, I tried the SPU control, some prog to optimize, clean Reestr, did a Defrag, not to mention I have Windows reinstalled, nothing helps. Buk old, but the requirements corresponds to: percent ay 5th, video card with a gig of VRAM and 4 hectares of the Opera. The idea is at least at medium braking should not, and the brakes on any so rely on the infinite wisdom of the people, falling at the feet of, kiss the heels, help please. Oh yeah, don't pirate, I bought the coy century litsuhu)))
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheff322 13.05.20

Is the degree 4 and 67 fps. Lost with your problem, thank you.

C
Comment 13.05.20

Grizl666
Try the wood on vidyuhi update

G
Grizl666 13.05.20

Yes, already tried and not once

D
D.Artist 13.05.20

Grizl666
Precisely siemki write me, what video card? Memory, by the way, is not the main indicator of her relics.

Not to say that the game has a great optimization, but not bad to call, I get a drawdown, but the settings almost max, and the bucket is old but pull.

L
LeXXInc 13.05.20

4 gig of et little for a long time.
video card with a gig of identity is not an indicator

G
Grizl666 13.05.20

But damn, the matter is not in it. The game should not be demanding, there is indicated generally sistemih two gig Opera. Vidyaha identity shit, Radeon mobiliti HD 9560 like. I understand shit computer, I'd have long se I bought new, but soon a campaign to take away an army, and a year later it is already obsolete. But you explain to me why the settings between the maximum and the absolute minimum, lower the screen resolution, the difference of 5 - 10 FPS. I'm on your intercom contrived and far cry 3 to pass and wulfie the last dark soulsa that second has passed, do is fly, and by the way, incredibly pleased, and there is generally no force can not do anything(((

D
D.Artist 13.05.20

Grizl666
Radik 9560 is a very old card on 256 MB, you have such can not stand, the description is most suitable mobility hd 5650 (I know that the laptop with it common) for a gig of VRAM, this card is slightly worse than the prehistoric NVIDIA 9600 GSO...

managed and far cry 3 to pass and wulfie the last dark soulsa that second has passed
About Dark Souls don't know, because gene-pastes, and the idea to slow down there is nothing but ФК3 even my slows down on high on DX11 sags terribly In Wolfie optimization chic of course, but on a bucket on the minimum salary will be under 20-30 FPS in the ceiling to go, looks like gon really...

The difference in FPS is not because the system the game physically does not pull, so do not offload, despite the apparent simplicity of the graphics in Divinity, there are actually a lot of bells and whistles that are decently guzzle power.

What about the minimum salary in sistemih games - this means that the system can start, but that it would be possible to play normally, it doesn't. How playable should be at least Recommended if you want to see the graphics, then you multiply little system for 2. So, for the future =)

G
Grizl666 13.05.20

D. Artist
Yes, drive me to bluff no, I do not want to believe me. About farkraya on medium comfortably passed received no pacing. On account of post gene diviniti et the same crap, there is a post as General, and at the same time the games exclusively for the PC, all the so-called chips successfully cut down, but only increase fps no. But if you don't know it is better not to be a wiseass, I would have immediately said that the computer is not the ice, but I'm not asking you how to battle 4 run( although the way it ran and was playable, but I crash every hour and loaded for a long time, it really pissed me off). And for the future the minimal salary in the off sistemih, it required the computer to the minimum system requirements, don't be a smartass please. I'm looking dogs smiling at the comp started, although my system is far from minimum.

p
peps1k 13.05.20

Grizl666, on a subject, dxdiag win-r and the first 2 pages screenshots here. The size of the memory capacity of the system is not measured. CPU replace the backwardness of the graphics card can not. Cutting off chips obtained from +-1% to 5% performance per share(conditional) if you 15фпс off and you have 10 chips, then on average, you Poluchite increase of 25% i.e. ~19 fps. Sobsno that you have observed. It would be 40 - 60 would be... although everything is relative and very individual for different assemblies/components etc.

G
Grizl666 13.05.20

G
Grizl666 13.05.20

What are you to my calculator it is attached))). Well, at least what you tell me, I do not believe that resolution of 124*768, and the lowest settings, I have this game needs to issue a maximum of 20ФПС

M
MrDemonRush 13.05.20

Which version of the game?

G
Grizl666 13.05.20

Stimovsky automatically updated to the latest

M
MrDemonRush 13.05.20

And, I realized, you have a graphics card with a 128-bit bus, such game does not like.

R
Richards 13.05.20

Well, what can you tell if a video card the letter M is that it's very weak vidyuhi.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.05.20

on gunebakan is not
they need to run the onboard graphics and the game defol is working on it.

I
Ilkus Oldman 13.05.20

A case built in to the mother some not?
If I run the machine on the built-in, then go fuck around.

In the previous comrade said. :-)

G
Grizl666 13.05.20

There, and I thought about it(I mean banaya Intel graphics), but I'm kind of in Manager, it was cut down, not helps(((

G
Grizl666 13.05.20

MunchkiN 616
And not have my little so hurt, I three years ago, bought it, and he's still alive))) And even dotco pulls)))

M
MrDemonRush 13.05.20

Grizl666
DotA requires few resources...)