3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grizl666 13.05.20 02:26 pm

Low fps (Divinity: Original Sin)

I am desperate to find a solution, maybe someone here that efficient will prompt. Generally in this igrulya I have a maximum of 10-15 FPS, with that, automatically, it puts the settings on ultra. Lowering settings to absolute minimum + reducing the screen resolution to 1024*768, give as much 5ФПС that I think is a little weird, especially considering what HS game turns, but I would even make a play, but it's still a laggy bastard. I've updated the wood, I tried the SPU control, some prog to optimize, clean Reestr, did a Defrag, not to mention I have Windows reinstalled, nothing helps. Buk old, but the requirements corresponds to: percent ay 5th, video card with a gig of VRAM and 4 hectares of the Opera. The idea is at least at medium braking should not, and the brakes on any so rely on the infinite wisdom of the people, falling at the feet of, kiss the heels, help please. Oh yeah, don't pirate, I bought the coy century litsuhu)))
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.Artist 13.05.20

The devil, vidyahu right exactly guess =)

divinity et the same crap, there is a post as General, and at the same time the games exclusively for the PC
Nonsense, on the contrary, in PC games the developers have not bought the effects, despite the fact that in nextgene have a decent game so trim. I repeat, despite the apparent simplicity, Divinity very well all the graphics is effects lot. And map, no offense, but this shit that just horrified, at the expense ФК3, with pleasure would look at the charts FPS, neighing from the soul, so she normally went to such a system, it is beyond fiction...

People, do not try on the laptop and other calculators to run modern games, and then complain about the alleged lack of optimization, it is there, and she's fine.

G
Grizl666 13.05.20

D. Artist
Damn you just won't quit. But to shit on effects, at isometric, with an almost complete lack of animation. And if I disable shadow, blur, glow, rays, okrugin, antialiasing, depth rezkozti, textures make times 10 years ago and models are the same, call me your mythical chips are there?

D
D.Artist 13.05.20

Damn you just won't quit. But to shit on effects, at isometric, with an almost complete lack of animation.
Oh what you write -- first of all in the game some of the best animations I've seen in recent years that the quality of performance in their number. Secondly it is time to move away from the stereotype that if an isometry, then there is no point, this is bullshit. The game uses modern shaders, by and large disabling whistles like ambient okrugina, etc., need a magnifying glass to look at that to see the difference, shadow is not completely cut off, the models and textures even on the lowest quality looks good, lighting and render in General is also not cut off in any way, the graphics settings are not that flexible as you think. Also, the game is scaling, approaching the camera, you are loaded to higher resolutions like some Rome 2, and when you zoom in, the quality is quite good, healthy squares you can't see. Map of power somewhere in 2008 (and that is not the top category) well, not all of this is normal processing. In General I recommend reading a couple of articles about how to create advanced 3D graphics, many questions will disappear of course.

In General, if claims to but no, I want pictures 10 years ago, and in order not to slow, I propose to put Divine Divinity, the game is almost the same, though you could say designed for laptops, and beautiful by the way, even today.

S
Sheff322 13.05.20

D. Artist
If he wants the two heroes, that is even beyond divinity.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.05.20

And not have my little so hurt, I three years ago, bought it, and he's still alive))) And even dotco pulls)))
without any shamanism with fire wood. I'm on my WOC the dogs played with the graphics and then kidsdo.
was not busy dragged on a stationary pitch he pulls.

G
Grizl666 13.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Yes, the hospital can not buy var, hell knows where I'll be tomorrow, so it would have long ago bought.
Sheff322
As far as I remember there jablowska mechanics, and I love poshagovo. My favorite, in General, the second Neverwinter, but I have to holes passed))) Well, YES origin, the second is the General desecration of the series(((
D. Artist
Okay I will not argue, but I have a different view of the chart. Take the same fourth GTA, a huge open world, lots of opportunities, technology, life simulation, and the graphics would not say that is worse, gives on average a stable 30-40 FPS. Then facial animation is not as kind, a set of movements of the main characters and the NPCs can be counted on one finger, and their total number gives the minimum salary 20. It seems to me strange, that's all. And just for future reference, to avoid unnecessary disputes. I know that the computer I have is old, and created this topic in order to find out, who can faced with similar and knows something interesting. Even the old Pro acceleration percent, vidyahu and modifying ordinary wood to vidyahu under discrete would be preferable.

D
D.Artist 13.05.20

Grizl666
What you're talking about GTA, about 4 what? There's a full lores every step of the way, the game is full of holes and memory leaks, still on top-end PC, it manages to sink in places. Gorgeous example of... but there was never, a few cut-scenes with motion, the rest is standard.

Then facial animation is not as kind, a set of movements of the main characters and the NPCs can be counted on one finger, and their total number gives the minimum salary 20.
Given the fact that Indy game almost perfect (long) animation for almost every skill that a AAA can not boast, though, that there is not only people. In games like GTA facial animation mostly goes in cutscenes, in the game it is almost there. Concept in General, different, found what to compare...

Even the old Pro acceleration percent, vidyahu and modifying ordinary wood to vidyahu under discrete would be preferable.
If only you had to overclock, I would advise of course, he thought... Are you trying to convince that in the game, the dialogue is shit because isometric and on any bucket is supposed to drag, but in fact the opposite.

And if Nevers 2 and the Origins like, for me it is these games to the original Sofa is much closer than Original Sin, after all, the real-time... I would not say that these games especially Diablo looks like, she is really quite a primitive one-button.

B
Barahir 13.05.20

Intresno, what about the laptop so swear. I also play on the laptop (msi gt70), also vidyaha with the letter m (GeForce GTX670m 3gb ddr5, 192bit). And also the game slowed down desperately... cleaned out the cooling on widest, replaced thermopaste, vacuumed the fan. now high play.

Z
Zere 13.05.20

The people, the same thing, only with videhoe gtx 750 ti
On my laptop with the video 6670м all the flies... And the comp lags a wild...

d
dill99 13.05.20

Maybe you have checked the max. number of frames/sec ?