3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DOCtor GAME 2 13.05.20 02:27 pm

What in your opinion is the best game F. E. A. R. ? (F.E.A.R. 3)

how anyone but I liked the first one and part 2 and 3 what is not very terrible (((
58 Comments
Sort by:
K
Komodo Dragon 13.05.20

Part 2 voosche this is bullshit in the entire history of the project part 1 taxis 3 did not play did not bring to the city
verdict:1 is the best part

R
RedTexas 13.05.20

the usual shooter! have not mastered the first bore to the middle of the came, the second was all not what good can not say bad , 3 set that is not hooked. Ihmo for fans of the series.

E
ElenTerra 13.05.20

All series FIAR (including the interim the plot of the Evacuation (from first) and Restored (from the second)) - best - in each laid the best that there is in the story of FIAR. Sorry that may be on this end.

K
Krysobelka 13.05.20

The first remains first.))) Third, interesting for me, first from the left not far, albeit not terrible, but not the happiness. But the second one well, it is not hooked. Boring.

D
Dark1994 13.05.20

would be in the 2nd Fira the system of shelters as in the 3rd

N
Nosferatym777 13.05.20

and for some reason more 1st and 2nd was like)), 3rd what a boring((( lot of ridiculous attempts to scare us and, moreover, one and the same(( but Alma still sorry((( mocking her very much(( and gave birth to 3 children and none on the hands not holding((

F
Fanderman 13.05.20

third

O
Overclock[er] 13.05.20

For me the very best present.I liked everything.But the third is indeed not terrible.

B
BrainKiller 13.05.20

2 the best , 1 is boring , I passed LVL 1 and some garbage , 3 standards

E
ElenTerra 13.05.20

Nosferatym777
I also feel sorry for Alma - she's the victim of these monsters... from Armacham. I'm for the whole FIAR it never shot - sorry

a
avalon943 13.05.20

Senterra - I cry

O
Overclock[er] 13.05.20

(O_0)

B
BrainKiller 13.05.20

Senterra emmmm..... SCHITO?

E
ElenTerra 13.05.20

What's wrong with that. Alma is not a negative character and not even an enemy.
Moreover, she has three entities:
Girl Alma helpless and suffering creature.
Adult Alma is just in the phenomena of Beckett.
Dead Alma - Aggressive and vindictive creature.
Anyway, but yet none of them are intended to harm GG in all parts of the game. Well, in principle there was a moment where she had to shoot for there she will suffocate (dead Alma).
(The first part) She was just trying to determine who GG even after all she said I know who you are....

B
BrainKiller 13.05.20

Senterra you're just saying that , I was already very sorry ((

E
ElenTerra 13.05.20

Siphon
I'm just a storyline based
Throughout the game deserves only pity Alma.
And as I said before the Harland Wade had to hang two birches.

C
Combine. 13.05.20

FEAR 3

T
Trol 85-go urovnya 13.05.20

the first, and the third - shit Popsicle

C
Combine. 13.05.20

third, you seem like a Troll of the 1st level, not 85

M
Mr.DE-ATH 13.05.20

All good in their own way, but that's all sorts of extras to the first part is not very pleased.