3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DOCtor GAME 2 13.05.20 02:27 pm

What in your opinion is the best game F. E. A. R. ? (F.E.A.R. 3)

how anyone but I liked the first one and part 2 and 3 what is not very terrible (((
58 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sonnyy Bot 13.05.20

I do not KNOW GUYS-I think the worst and most addictive is a 2,it connected everything-horror,and shooter a feature-rich,and robots,which are much better represented in terms of the suit....in short, purely my IMHO-but феар2=+10 out of 10 феар3=9из 10-final boss-noob!!

M
Mak123 13.05.20

I was wondering who's\Chi such Veins Whether which write to memory at the end of the first game F. E. A. R.

A
Arsi 13.05.20

the whole series of F. E. A. R. is quite interesting)))

A
Adrenalinexxx 13.05.20

The best part is 1, but not in terms of plot and levels, but the fact that this part is the most realistic in firefights, then you and the plaster shatters more realistic and explosions are spectacular, it even seems that the dust is raised which is hard to see enemies, and enemies with objects not highlighted in the outline, the graphics are more serious, grim. If you play part 1 then 2, you will notice that in the 2 is very simplified effects it even looks cartoonish. And the enemies seem smarter in 1 than in 2, can this of course depends on the levels really say. And about 3 even to speak not hunting it is not even F. E. A. R. as a parody of it.

I
Infiltrator 13.05.20

Secondly, a lot of that simplified ,about 3 so clear.

A
Alex Side 13.05.20

Worse than 1st,but 2nd is more interesting
So I am for the second

A
Alex Side 13.05.20

I'm not talking about the third..

I
Infiltrator 13.05.20

Don't forget that the last Chapter is worse than any corridor of 1 part.

I
Infiltrator 13.05.20

Ah,well, when you're done,you accomplish your goal.

A
AndreD 13.05.20

One

p
polegoshkosergey 13.05.20

Mak123
It's a girl, which put all sorts of experiments, and apparently, she took a basis in the game i.e. as a character! And the fact that the captions written by the Game F. E. A. R. is dedicated to the memory of Ven Chi Li, this apparently doesn't exist in this world! So just be developed it is not written

I
Infiltrator 13.05.20

Worst girl.

T
Trigger. 13.05.20

I liked part 2 + Reborn, although 1 is also cool no doubt, but 3 the shame of the whole series,stupid plot+okonsolivanie with stupid graphics, stupid attempt to cash in on a popular brand

m
mirnyy-83 13.05.20

Of course the first. At the time she was out and the graphics and intelligence of the universe (and now it has to stand out, given the stupid AI in modern games), the plot. Everything is dynamic, beautiful, somewhere scary. In General, the game will be long remembered. Supplements are worse (they even like other developed did at the same dviglo). The second part played the demo - not impressed. Third looked for reviews on YouTube and have to say I was. Slag it is the slag.

F
FRANKE_N_S_T_E_I_N 13.05.20

First

y
yarilomaster 13.05.20

The first fir. The second a little worse, then would put Extraction Point and Perseus Mandate , there is atmosphere, but the level design failure. Then another F. E. A. R. 2 Reborn is not bad, just short, that would not bother.

M
Max P 08.10.22

All parts are good.

E
Evil in the flash 08.10.22

The first 2 parts with addons. Third corner.