3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitya hac 13.05.20 02:27 pm

Failure or success? [VERSUS] (F.E.A.R. 3)

Your opinion about the game,what is it actually.
41 Comments
Sort by:
s
sanya2128 13.05.20

hard to judge 2 I liked the part, let's hope it will not be worse)

M
Maickle Fort 13.05.20

the fans like it!

P
Prosto Keyn 13.05.20

Buy the game differently, all parts like (in addition to DLTS on a 1 they are miserable)

F
Fiveseven 13.05.20

A month know. I hope that is not a failure, I want to believe.

S
SCAR. 13.05.20

The first part liked it.
The second is the pie: the horror moments are almost there, the AI was weak, and the game itself was easier (IMHO).

Here's the third part they probably all fill up: here's what HY needed there coop? The plot again is unknown what it will bring. Even the graphics and the shooting look pale. In General, if the game turns out good I'll be pleasantly surprised, but as said above: it seems the third part of not fired

IMHO.

m
mAKsim47 13.05.20

in terms of horrorr is a COMPLETE FAILURE but the SHOOTER IS AND CARTOON PLEASED SMENILIS THEY NAME AND ALL AND 9.5\10
And especially now no one will NEUGUT HOROR!!!

O
Overclock[er] 13.05.20

Success

P
Parradoxxx 13.05.20

in terms of horrorr is a COMPLETE FAILURE - I agree)
SHOOTER IS YES AND the CARTOON HAPPY - agree)
Really liked the weapon - a shotgun uhhhh)))
That's only when he near shoot - chelov nanokonoko shoots - clearly touched))

B
BrainKiller 13.05.20

success

R
R1DEK 13.05.20

Success.

B
BrainKiller 13.05.20

It's not that F. E. A. R 1 or Project Origin , but still a good belichek I would put a 8.5 out of 10.

L
LirikNivas 13.05.20

Just went down the drain game!
They ought to stick to the previous direction! The graphics are not grown up! A lot of flaws: [example] box on the crate between them, the clearance is decent, but the law of meanness not to shoot.
The location is not great, sad and not zaintrigovyvaet!
In short, the developers MINUS the FAT!

L
LirikNivas 13.05.20

Yes, and I forgot to add: even the trailers didn't bother really! PPC! As they try to interest the players?! And again MINUS the FAT!

B
BrainKiller 13.05.20

LirikNivas what you wanted it's new developers , it is not the monolith that was in part 1 and 2 , this is the first experience day 1 studios , so do not judge strictly , I still supported the developers and bought litsuhu , the game of ponrawilas soon going 3 times to pass :)

M
Mr.DE-ATH 13.05.20

Not a success but not a failure.. such a strong middling, played all the games in the series I can't call myself a fan. I give her 7.5 out of 10 the graphics, the story connected with the previous parts of the more or less logical.

V
Volopasov_mihail 13.05.20

It should be noted that the entire series is a solid FEAR contradiction ,when the first part appeared plenty of individuals speak well of fu and gray shit while the rest of it is relished ,the same with the second part ,I don't think that this will be no exception.

V
Volopasov_mihail 13.05.20

But I still don't understand what I was angry at the style of the first part ,I want fear with offices and warehouses that they were dominated by order and cleanliness , and the walls to be gray (on the lighter shades of blood looks much better) ,and that the enemies were the same clones in samakah similar to a motorcycle and not like robots as in the second part,and indeed the constant change of style here which hurts the project.

-
-Kerten- 13.05.20

My opinion:
Better than expected but worse than it could be.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 13.05.20

Complete failure of good old fear turned into hell knows what.I'm the shit never seen graphics
horror,physics kindergarten, my rating this game 0.

L
Lake333GLD 13.05.20

In my opinion, it turned out very well.