3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitya hac 13.05.20 02:27 pm

Failure or success? [VERSUS] (F.E.A.R. 3)

Your opinion about the game,what is it actually.
41 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dicktator 13.05.20

THE GAME IS NOT BAD. HOWEVER, THE PROTAGONIST OF SOME INCOMPLETENESS. YES, EVOO BSCHE, IN THE COURSE OF THESE TWO BROTHER ARE GAY.

s
spec_SD 13.05.20

This project is just a shame of the series. If part 2 of the series just killed off the atmosphere of the first half, but in return provided a good gameplay and branding blockbusters (+ graphics). The third part killed the series completely. I wonder who wrote the story for this part??? I would love to hear this man's name. The plot is not just Hollywood g... - it is 100% paranoid delusions. The gameplay in my opinion was even worse, I'm not talking about the graphics, which almost has not changed since the second part. Dignity do not exist as such - ordinary prohodnyak.
It's a shame series.

S
Subaru MotorSports 13.05.20

Failure, points and bonuses for killing spoil the whole atmosphere.

K
Kasjanov 13.05.20

the game is a failure ,for all the game it was terrible only at the end and then a bit ,and gave regular shooter ,bored,go and kill almost all the game ,many of which are not clear where did the blue people have the ability to create infantry with nothing , in General, the game does not open fully

T
Tony Quick 13.05.20

And then not another one,slightly better than the fillers...

_
_ak47_ 13.05.20

I don't know what was in 2 and 1 part well 3 can play but as for me only in the cooperative as interestno

-
-Vanurik- 13.05.20

2-I liked , there were moments that really from the chair fell , and in the 3rd part of this certainly no. honestly tired of some monotony kill move on as it is used ,

in General, there were moments that recalled 3rd Stalker........
I do not understand about the plot , as dead scary Alma could grow and more and have

and Feel cooler ,..................

solid four

B
Botponevole 13.05.20

In coop the game is much more interesting and it is for the Wick.
Success , but with the caveat that it could be even better.

L
Llorando 13.05.20

Yet this failure took the game, played in the cartoon and the co-op, forgotten and NEVER REMEMBERED!

J
Jackson[x] 13.05.20

The failure of the series.

E
EDGE21 13.05.20

failure

i
ilua_245 13.05.20

I think failure is part 2, but it's somewhere. At least you can play.

L
Llorando 13.05.20

ilua_245
It is possible, but Fira expect more than average performance.

-
-Iskander- 13.05.20

Could be better.

T
Trigger. 13.05.20

full of crap, part 2 is much better

I
Infiltrator 13.05.20

the middle peasant, but in terms of fear of failure

M
Mister Karter 13.05.20

In terms of shooter, the game succeeds.
But, unfortunately, support all who for the failure in terms of fear, for that is what the game and failed.

t
trustedSunbro 13.05.20

Average shutak for once and shame the F. E. A. R. if the previous parts were given to us: (the oppressive atmosphere, horror, and interesting gameplay) this gives us a simple dull shutak a run shoot and all the nasty co-op which is not the place (although such a failure is just the place). In short, a complete failure, remember F. E. A. R :(

D
Diman 13.05.20

This is not F. E. A. R. It's just a shooter in which you have to kill all and survive. The story until the end and did not understand. Only liked to play for the second brother (who dwell know)

A
Alliances 13.05.20

Well, after playing in 3, I can say that a failure. Running around shooting, trying to scare some lousy screamer and cultists which you go and cut the apathy with a knife, and then decided for Vettel to play the idea he's a telepath and all that but what it does offer for some at least, I thought at least one of the soldiers to posuerat will be to raise the same and can break, in terms of the universe as strange works quietly take soldier go but the enemies already know who you are, what looks weird and in this context, there is a lot of things to pondamali was. KRC at the end of the game it can at the same odnoobraznaya.