3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 14.05.20 12:46 pm

Impressions of the game (FIFA 17)

A special theme for your impressions of the game. Recall that the theme only for impressions for everything else, create a separate topic. For not understanding the ban free of charge and without SMS.
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saratov-KRAZ 14.05.20

14 haven't bought a FIFA-playing the demo pre-ordered

M
MORGan666 14.05.20

The impression is that the closer to the release, the slower the time.

a
ars-fc 14.05.20

demo pleased, passes better, handling the ball better, playing the body better, but I think that FIFA 17 should have been released 3-4 years ago))) Electronics skilled marketers.

y
yagaorl 14.05.20

Played and also made a pre-order, really have become more realistic, the engine was good, but expected a little more from the graphics, looks good, but thought it would be very cool.

S
SergeyGad 14.05.20

Playing against the AI was like that just at the highest level easy all beat. Maybe because the demo is current. If not, the only hope for online.

V
Volt Mort 14.05.20

The game is delayed for a long time, now have something to do.
Pre-order the super Deluxe did.

m
meagarry 14.05.20

Not particularly a fan of futsimov. The more hands are crooked to online. But this part is a direct gone. 16 didn't take, maybe different from the 15 th I'm almost not found. This FIFA, despite the same interface - a completely different game. First, what immediately catches the eye - great picture. The graphics, and the colors more realistic. A cursory glance can even be confused with the actual broadcast. Physics of the players has changed, IMHO, the better they became, on the one hand, more nimble and controllable, with the other movements look more realistic.
Well, realized like. First I didn't even try in anything except playing FUT seasons. And here it is really interesting to play not only regular matches, but also training, life from the inside (albeit exaggerated) are trying to show. Only one angle, when you produce to replace what is on your new engine looks very alive and cool. It is strange that to such a seemingly trivial just now thought of. Well, personal pleasure of sujecki, and the current fify overall, is that this year she focused on the Premier League, a regular viewer of which I am.
FUT never made it. It has been only one single season. Going to try a little bit to pramiti hands that used to play online and new modes.

S
Slowery 14.05.20

Passed still the STORY is pretty good, but expected more.... Only season 1 for Alex, and then you give the player in UT and say let's go play UT, the story is over... Why not make at least a normal continuation of the career because 1 player?

F
FJLoki 14.05.20

If you judge the game on right now - expect a little bit different,a little more.Frostbayt course strong dviglo,but scepticism on its application to FIFA of SEI is the place to be(For BF and shooter in the first place nor how it was created).Yeah Okay with skepticism,and another thing implementation - and with her here...not really.In order - the picture sometimes gives the effect of wow and a joy to the eye,but then if you look - textures, forms and logos,to say the leastnot very(Ultra settings).Next, the stadium itself is quite beautiful and is drawn qualitatively, BUT - at the start of the match on Oldtrafford when the camera starts to fly around the stadium is fully...becomes evident a terrible panorama of the surrounding buildings and environment Dream theater.Square areas of Manchester,with lapses in Narnia and one sprite texture of the houses,wrapped around the circumference.Also, if you sue,we play in the arcade soccer - it is for him to FIFA17 players seemed painfully heavy,slowly unfolding their carcasses and tight reacting to the team's pass\strike(in the previous parts of this problem do not recall).It is possible of course these moments I try pure selectand to keep for them as for less games BUT! - they are they definitely had spoiled impressions of the new part of your favorite football.

g
godsmack 14.05.20

And I will unsubscribe.
Started the story. And immediately was a very pleasant surprise. Either I missed something, or nothing was said about it, but I thought that hunter would have to play only for man UTD. What was my surprise when I was given the choice of any team in the Premier League! Chose Liverpool, because I always sympathized with him (I myself am a fan of real). There's no drama in the story, it's nice. I will not spoil. To play at the legendary level hellishly difficult, hunter is still very weak, and I still get stupid, chose the left-winger, and when aiming to score a goal, it is sooooo difficult. But it's all bullshit. The most important thing is when you go to replace, the camera saw everything, so imagine, with this view, is the hunter, Klopp tapping him on the shoulder, opposite the grandstand rages...and the fans singing YNWA.... just banatica...
Now waiting for the next part will be the same story in other Championships.

G
Geralt Rivskiy 14.05.20

Heh, before that 5 years bought FIFA for the online and now the first bought for the sake of the storyline (never played against a computer). And not disappointed. It didn't take long for a Pro to not have much zadrotstva and can be fun. Itself the storyline is addictive, the computer is not so boring as before. In General, played an hour and a half in the campaign mode, and while all are happy, even in online not drawn). We'll keep looking.
p.s. Play hunter for Leicester).

W
Werewolf1986 14.05.20

Bullshit, I play for the Sunderland Cup game, losing 1:2, and then ask to replay, kindergarten.

P
Phantom2014 14.05.20

It was a great game . One of the advantages especially liked the story . Of the downsides of this little replicas recorded by Russian commentators and the penalty to hit is not very convenient .

A
Adre1991 14.05.20

The main disadvantage is the horrible optimization of the game , only with the latest update after MESYATS on PS4 , somehow everything will work out the problems with freezes ,lags, and lags , many people for reviews of different forums reflash and already in service console, their were PC also noise about optimization enough ,and it's sad EA! But in General the engine is not bad in physics , much better ball feel and players , but also have enough bugs with textures (foot through the ball), also the difficulty of the game is painfully simple, you would be a Legend Football is a lot bigger to work !The opinion I have formed a negative , in a large case out of the fact that to ax just to play with the lag and iska what the reason , although I was sure that this is not the revision game , as other games go on the PS4 great! In General, the game came out just as brutally raw in terms of optimization, and in many other aspects , I have long felt it would be better if FIFA came out every 2 years but worked out fine, and the compositions ,shapes, etc. to update patches in this period but there is one thing EA's revenue is in the first place !

A
AndreyP97 14.05.20

Forever what is the problem with Fifa for the life of the glitches, bugs, freezes etc etc is no Longer what not to buy, not when EA Sports, what to pay 2,000 rubles if after buying the 2 days I played well it was all good, the game since the start hangs after some time during a match when you drop in fps, it is in some conflict with the cloud constantly Fifa 17. Now generally the game does not start, press PLAY and nothing happens. Garbage with garbage in short, not a game, don't know why I paid 2000 rubles, if the game is not worth the money.

S
SergeySZV 14.05.20

What plot there is in this game. Except of course the game is for two teams.

V
Vlad Karaschuk 14.05.20

Everything is fine

A
AndyCute05 14.05.20

Everything is fine

M
Mihail Yanev 14.05.20

Great FIFOs...especially the story of the hunter...UNUSUAL passage on my channel

I
Ingvar96 14.05.20

super game)