3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 14.05.20 12:46 pm

Impressions of the game (FIFA 17)

A special theme for your impressions of the game. Recall that the theme only for impressions for everything else, create a separate topic. For not understanding the ban free of charge and without SMS.
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
SAYER 14.05.20

no, 18 I definitely will not buy. Playing ut, 10-m dive in 5 matches 3 wins and 2 draws, 11 points - 1 point to win the League title. Then lose 4 games in a row, due to the fact that my defenders during counter-attacks the opponent run around the Central circle, and if they put the bus, you begin to break away from its position, in the end, the hole in the defense, pass-through speed of the player, a goal. And all the fucking bounces in favor of the opponent, Oh, and million rods and rails. I don't know, maybe in 3 matches I play have forgotten how, but in the next match I played quietly to myself, walked on the draw and I climbs out the window k-lite codecs for Vegas, because of what FIFA decides me to disconnectall, because the game is curled. That is what gifted programming, people had the idea to add a feature where when you minimize the game it disconnected you? And for this shit to give 2K rubles. Next time just buy an offline activation or download, if you invent the pill on the 18th, because to tolerate this shit online since 14-th fify the forces already there.

Z
ZHUKHRAI 14.05.20

It's been two weeks!No patch,no programmulka!If you don't edit FIFA do a tear with her!The dog will not play-complete crap!

-
--Kentuxa-- 14.05.20

compared to PES, FIFA is good visible at least some changes

a
alexander4747 14.05.20

well, this

T
The Reds 14.05.20

Don't know about any bugs,freezes,lag you say there, is all exactly from the date of purchase, and it is more than a month now.Moreover, the Bank is not top,but all at maximum. But in the first week and a half for two menu is retarding, but now everything is good.Impressions the best, but expecting a little more from the new engine. I hope next year will do even better. The story is true as that went. I play mostly career coach. Yes real coaches like it is a pity that only for APL. With the update added TV popups from the Premier League. With them was atmospheric. I hope EA will add updates of the person for teams of beginners such as hull, Middlesbrough and Burnley, as it was in previous installments. Minus one for me personally is the inability to change the commentators, the Attic and Gene to listen to is unreal. And with the edge of the commentators there.and without any commentators at all as it is not ice.

y
yagaorl 14.05.20

The game gets better, but the bugs and lag, an integral part. What infuriates me personally, the first thing is cheating, well clear of bugs, but recently hate the constant defeats in the last second, winning the entire match, and at the end of the 20 second flies obscure 2 goals, one thing times , but when this crap is permanent, it is very angry.

B
Biff0rd 14.05.20

Unreal pissed off:
1) Cheaters leaving the game in the beginning of the match and taking away our time with you - the main budaorsi eating feces (Yes you're reading this, you've cheated). They even have a group Vkontakte, there are... community unprincipled suction-imbitsily.
2) the Unfairness of the match in the UT - handicap, which certainly are. When one wins, not the strongest, and statistics, designed to keep all players in the game. ANNOYING - playing all the passing curves, the bounce all the opponent strikes with a killer position in the past and rods, and he struck from outside the penalty area on 80 minutes, hit the post and on the rebound finished off. Or carry-carry opponent the entire game, and my protector he takes and puts the hip in the penalty area, though he somehow did not pressed, the result is the same. LESS ANNOYING, just brings sympathy to the opponent when it is the opposite. Place second wooden structure and it flies across the field. Rival, is seen moving in the right direction, it is on the trajectory of the ball, passes where necessary gives, but my players are starting to make selections, to creep in perfect tackles in the end the victory is not quite, to put it mildly, by their own efforts. It defeats the purpose of buying a good expensive players, the result will still depend not on them. In the end, whatever the part is not played in UT always equal wins and losses +-5 games in one direction or another.
In the season the result is more true depends on the level of the game, but boring with no transfer market...

M
Melo 88 14.05.20

Always amazes me, as does the game, or rather my team....The selection of the FT Champions passed 1 times, laid out all the zero hold on average 60 to 40, in short used to play, I like Barca too far as regular Seasons. But UT is just PPC. In Ukand League team just stands there, passes by, run across the ice, well, obviously half a second of movement behind the movement of the joystick that is affecting all....Here's the question that shit at all so? And from what in General it all depends? As playing yesterday I drove all and then BAM, on the ice, the game just do not go, defeat one after the other...

i
igso 14.05.20

Melo 88
For the first time to play FIFA or what? Theme and handicap even with fifa13 is when UT first came out. UT is essentially a commercial regime aimed at pumping dough. Developers need to keep in it as much as possible ponatshego people. And who is most prone to donut. And who makes up a large part of the audience of the game? Right: students and Nuba. So they are not disappointed after constant defeats made some kind of handicap system, to equalize players of different levels.
How to deal with it? Yes, no how. If you're a serious player, in UT, you do nothing.

G
Gothic500 14.05.20

of the entire series of 17 FIFA the shit

O
Ostikfox333 14.05.20

FIFA is only better in graphics and history, Alex hunter and so it is not pomenyalas!!!

g
green_byte 14.05.20

Any changes hardly to be expected, football is football, rules of the game change, but the very essence of the game remains the same. I pin more funny moments and bugs:

Z
ZHUKHRAI 14.05.20

Gave 2 Grand for this stuff!I always played FIFA and not in PES,but this is the most crap game of the entire series!Play 16-th!This stuff was included three times!

s
sangen 14.05.20

Should I buy advise. Did a little 15ю.

B
Bogdan Apostol 14.05.20

Rules of the game)

M
Marsel Kazan 14.05.20

I only played the demo and the rest I saw on video!Very upset that in the Premier League still does not have the stadiums,the feeling that our League was doing just the throw-out!In General, I think it is not worth 2K rubles with that attitude!

I
IvanBoldin2016 14.05.20

Go into menu custom music and chants, but as soon as choose any line from the list, the game freezes. And (!) the game itself functions like, plays music and can be switched in task Manager it is active, but the buttons do not respond, just hangs the screen in this menu and all! Anyone had a similar problem?

H
Henru 14.05.20

I liked it, although from the past is not much different. It was initially interesting, but after 1/3 of the game was boring. Version PS4