3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 14.05.20 12:49 pm

What to do with your first salary?

Friends say you need to spend on everything to the penny, what do you think?
116 Comments
Sort by:
N
N1KO 14.05.20

In pounds.

Z
Zadornov 80-go urovnya 14.05.20

N1KО
You hike NAP.

H
HyperXStream 14.05.20

5K? My first salary was something more.

r
ruslan8_ 14.05.20

Decoteau
Yeah but my comp is nicer :)

A
Astilla 14.05.20

Do not rule out that 5K in the winery is more than 15K in Moscow. Mine was about the same and were obtained on the farm for weeding 400-meter beds with carrots. as I remember, so tremble.
Only drink is not necessary. Friends or colleagues high treat beer or a bottle of wine home to buy. And so - for myself to spend. Gym membership or pool)

a
adrax 14.05.20

About the scholarship I have said here, but what about the first salary - I have always been, how to spend it, will sing in addition to colleagues. There was a time when I was a loader for almost a year worked - so after getting the first salary, the team was trying to play me for a Buster, but was otbritaya concrete argument: my wife is a student, every penny counts

S
SAORGA 14.05.20

Friends say you need to spend on everything to the penny, what do you think?
Friends jealous that you have at least the money is there and you want to deny them.

M
Mr. Faust 14.05.20

Who and what is the salary if not a secret and in which region ?
PS first bought a comfortable chair for the computer ), right now on a mobile phone, Android smartphone, thousand per 10 000 RUB.
P. p. S. and of course hit with the boys )

N
N1KO 14.05.20

5K? My first salary was something more.
So I also not the second, but I have the floor rate, I work 4 hours a day. It is an easy job.

Do not rule out that 5K in the winery is more than 15K in Moscow.
If not more) we have people who get 1000 rubles per month, there are certainly those that in a week I get more than, it all depends on where you work, what you do etc.

F
Fedya Kachan 14.05.20

Watches bought with your first pay check. I think now how to save this stuff to grandchildren :D

N
Nihiliant 14.05.20

To make a revolution on the money.

T
Twin Frozr 14.05.20

N1KО
You define 5 to what? Hryvnia?
Then I envy you.
Dollars? Very jealous.
Rubles? Okay.

v
vitalymau5 14.05.20

N1KО
Celebrate with friends, so I create one.(colleagues at work too prostasia if you don't drink then buy a cake).

K
KiberGitler 14.05.20

To drink.

S
Sieg Murr 14.05.20

Sima4

Stipuha was 120 rubles

Where did you go?? So then, the plant had received.

J
Just another User 14.05.20

I have my first paycheck in the circle of friends wanted to skip, but I have no friends.

M
Muad Dib 14.05.20

At 5K a month to live.

P
Pilat. 14.05.20

Probuhat naturally

V
VaNkeloff 14.05.20

5K...hmm.... here and buy something...um... I don't know how to say it) Well that through a lot of the time you were talking to friends, kids that. This is the first thing that I earned)

S
Sima4 14.05.20

Sigmar
In our Polytechnic. So there is 91год. Holiday prices - the Pavlov reform. maybe I confuse something. But money was tight.