3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 14.05.20 12:49 pm

What to do with your first salary?

Friends say you need to spend on everything to the penny, what do you think?
116 Comments
Sort by:
p
peka cap 14.05.20

give in donations,a mental institution

S
Svarog 14.05.20

I stupidly probuhal every penny... While lying, 20 percent went to food quality)

p
peka cap 14.05.20

[4/2/0/0/2]
Penny, why?norms machine like?

_
__blablabla__ 14.05.20

probuhat nah! it's a tradition.

M
MUTAHT 14.05.20

N1KО
This tradition was invented by those who own a penny not earned to free then thump with those who work. Want - propyl first salary but at the same time a second and then you've got the money on booze will leave.

M
Mmonstrik 14.05.20

Spend on fun, although judging by the date of topics you paid yourself a long time ago probuhal.

D
Drillerson 14.05.20

Generally there is a sign:
as get, do not waste any kopecki! z. p. needs to spend the night at home. then the first 10% to make a donation to the Church. When you put money in the donation box, say: to whom Church not mother, and that I'm not the father. no matter what gender You are, you need to say so! and then to SPEND!! ! istrate as possible on yourself! for what You want. the more the better! more will be back!

V
Vanya Rygalov 14.05.20

Drillerson wrote:
...then the first 10% to make a donation to the Church.
And the lads tithing?

M
Mr.Funn 14.05.20

to drink for a healthy lifestyle ))

d
daftCAT7 14.05.20

To give most of the parents

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.05.20

And there are some traditions on this? No, never heard...

t
the endless misanthropy o 14.05.20

My first salary was around 2.5 million, as I worked 3 days at the end of the month. With her and it had nothing to do but to skip.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.20

pile first paycheck I just put on the table and then another and another and nothing was done.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 14.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Salary you? Nays rofl.

m
masha 14.05.20

Drink the salary is like?
I think my mom gave. When I worked, I have spent almost nothing on themselves. I'm not demanding. Strange somehow all. And why would I work?

A
Aips95 14.05.20

I like a student their first RFP stupidly eaten. And SN loudly - 300r. Here my dad is really cool that you did - from its first steward laminate.