3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 12.10.19 03:16 pm

\"Game of cats and wolves\". As you did with Gaetan? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Just wondering what you did with the Witcher and why. my personal opinion is that warlocks, though a few left but then there are wizards that would protect innocent people not kill them. if he killed only the attackers we can understand and he killed and innocent women and men. as Geralt said that he probably already did it more than once and God knows what he would have done it again. the second time beat purely for fun and refuge in the chest of His was a letter and there was written that the soldiers took over the school cat and killed some wizards, remained three of them or two. here I have a question how can I do
150 Comments
Sort by:
C
CuryLiiS 12.10.19

I left to live
I think though he did a terrible thing, but it did worse

i
igorekmaxi 12.10.19

Soaked only because he could not restrain himself, he didn't have a locomotive to extinguish all.

_
__DOC__ 12.10.19

Got the bastard.

D
Dementr_2013 12.10.19

Sent home

S
Solidar 12.10.19

released in his place would have done the same, massacred the entire village. For the smart-ass over to pay with blood.

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.10.19

released

and then I realized that he lied to me

later , in his hiding place, Geralt is more trophies and said to myself: I wonder why he gave the trophies? that it , too, then deceived?

in the end, it turns out that he lied to Geralt

+ as mentioned earlier - most of the Witcher school of the cat of steel assassins

T
Thorgal 12.10.19

Released. The cache is about trophies not quite understand. After all, Geralt himself didn't give trophies, only demonstrated to the customer. Then they can be hung on a horse or sell. In General let, moreover, that the fork in the side for Geralt painful subject.

L
Leha-Bratan- 12.10.19

cut

U
UnItalianoVero 12.10.19

Nikotinoz_
Geralt also does not give trophies and the Roach cables. The peasants not to make a soup out of the heads of the monsters will be. By the way, about the soup: it was possible to say that so and so no money, but we feed you, not rich, but somehow, the night will give, and not a pitchfork in the back.

z
zimer9 12.10.19

The cache is not all clear, he would itself take, well hung and that. With one hand he threw on the crown, even in an ambush started with a pitchfork. They would be slaughtered and all, here are the current women as something wrong, but I let go, the wizards are so few.

K
Krrrva 12.10.19

In full epics
And what ordinary women to blame ? Gaetan said that I broke and admitted his guilt but the campaign he's not the first time an innocent was killed

K
Krrrva 12.10.19

In full epics
excellent logic )) - a couple of women, nothing of the sieve Yes

D
Dmitriy1110 12.10.19

Killed

M
Mad_est 12.10.19

Released to the world. The peasants are to blame for not first paid the agreed amount, and then kill him trying. From this really can be broken. And as Geralt said: sometimes just fly head.

N
Niko71790 12.10.19

Released, the peasants still have themselves to blame. Geralt in order Bolotnikov too man zagrilla from money to give, but after a week gave up 2 times more, but was not invited a couple of gangbangers. And the peasants are guilty - and no matter what was coming - a couple of people wanted to kill the witch or the whole village, knew what might end all of them. With the tacit consent of the community terrible happened - well, and turned against them. And the orphan is a pity.

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.10.19

UnItalianoVero
so Geralt said you were bringing me ? I just assumed that the witch has hinted at a lie Gaetan

K
Krrrva 12.10.19

Niko71790
How do you imagine Geralt killing innocent women ? apparently the Witcher mental unstable just as in all breaks, dangerous to let go of this one, I don't know what else to do. even Geralt tells him that it's probably not the first time that happened to him

d
dobrovlianin 12.10.19

Rusik
what makes you think they were peaceful? then their relatives chopped down, and they suddenly peaceful? moreover, they saw that he was wounded, so they would follow him with the same fork moved, only themselves would come, and come on the trail

X
X7Combinator 12.10.19

Rusik
I was let go, because he just killed 20 people, but this saved is unknown how, as a middle-aged (says that his little sister died 10 years ago from old age), and can still be saved indefinitely. In General can be more useful to society.

K
Krrrva 12.10.19

dobrovlianin
But small left, and if she hadn't reminded him of his sister XS what would he do to her