3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 12.10.19 03:16 pm

\"Game of cats and wolves\". As you did with Gaetan? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Just wondering what you did with the Witcher and why. my personal opinion is that warlocks, though a few left but then there are wizards that would protect innocent people not kill them. if he killed only the attackers we can understand and he killed and innocent women and men. as Geralt said that he probably already did it more than once and God knows what he would have done it again. the second time beat purely for fun and refuge in the chest of His was a letter and there was written that the soldiers took over the school cat and killed some wizards, remained three of them or two. here I have a question how can I do
150 Comments
Sort by:
T
TponuH_ 12.10.19

And then washed down (in my dreams) - addon about the consequences and killed the Witcher, on the map traps lurk, often with a cycle of death, whether it dips into the ground on stakes,explosions from bombs,the pursuers school cat, always suddenly and beat poisoned blades.
Left alive - people from villages and towns are aggressive to the Witcher, because I learned that thanks to Geralt left to live one of the assassins of the school Cat.
And wherever we go, Geralt, everywhere people getting the dogs, the guard asks the currency for the entrance to the village,killing the guards -people are hiding in their homes, and no quest becomes available.
...but this dream)

j
jvpetro 12.10.19

I read your mail. Guys, here I swear, as much as cringe. Divorced blah Daisy released-not released. Th you damn phony or what? The kid never says too much. And then hike some Chicks emotional

T
Temporum 12.10.19

jvpetro
Not only here saw you with similar comments.

Th you damn phony or what?
And you then who, if shlyaeshsya on the themes and provoke people?

F
Freelancer2014 12.10.19

Released... the Girl was taken to her grandmother to live and gave money for the first time. By the way, she even asked whether the witch to visit her? So, if you go back to check on her, she will give Geralt figure))

U
UnItalianoVero 12.10.19

Freelancer2014
But as the village is called, and then forgot?

F
Freelancer2014 12.10.19

UnItalianoVero
The village is Mine, the girl met around the Board with ads.

N
Niko71790 12.10.19

Freelancer2014
Could the continuation of the quest to do better, bigger content, and how Sarah came to tell all bye bye

F
Freelancer2014 12.10.19

Niko71790
I agree. the quest is a bit short...

A
Adamantokha 12.10.19

Let the witch to the light !

A
ArkanoidDOH 12.10.19

The cat massacred the entire village, without regard for who is good and who is bad. And the girl would be killed if she his sister was. Everything else, he is a Witcher, such an act falls the shadow for all warlocks, we don't like. This can not let go. Killed it without hesitation.

S
SaDaR 12.10.19

Zabralo_MacRede
)))))))))))))))) chill out man, what the fuck, who was he harmed. Besides, he regrets it isn't it? Cho you fuckin ' with me out of nowhere:)

V
Vasiliy Komratov 12.10.19

Selyuk, such Selyuk. The village is small and rich, small and aunt is living hand to mouth. so good riddance

V
Vadim Markov 12.10.19

Left to live...

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 12.10.19

SaDaR
I've read the books, and allowed him to Swallow drink. After all, he was injured and unarmed Geralt beats. He decided not potions to refuel, and bomb throw.
Sentenced, executed, and forgotten.
Vasily Komratov
So her own small pile, and therefore starving.

p
propeller-faust 12.10.19

Spared him. Not least because he of his. Geralt can be cut out whole villages and not another Witcher? And wizards already packs do not produce so they should be protected

U
UNATCO 12.10.19

Left alive.for the farmers themselves to blame and pitchforks attacked and did not want to pay...the girl he left alive all is good..

E
Ellinka 12.10.19

Was killed because he slaughtered the entire village, including women and children. I can not believe that the whole village had only one child, whom for some reason he was pardoned. In fact: of all the villagers living just one girl. Nafig-nafig such Witcher-maniacs!

R
Rainy123 12.10.19

Guys, I read many points of view,will offer you their opinion. To begin with, I'm a fan of the series, I like the universe of the Witcher, I started to read books Sadovskogo. Playing the Witcher 3 is trying to play the role, that is to put yourself in the place of Gerald. The idea Sarovskogo (author of books about the Witcher) the Witcher is not a good mercenary, the killer monsters for money. The Witcher blunted emotions after mutations. They hate and fear ordinary people, people in power often try to use them. They have a code of witches - a set of rules according to which the Witcher does not accept orders to people and intelligent monsters, but their code forbids them to kill, for example defensively. And yet, the code prohibits the killing of other warlocks. Summed up his thoughts: wizards - it's not the arbiters of justice, they are not moralists, not judges, they do not interfere in politics and human Affairs. They are killers on the road. Well chopped someone Gaetan, Gerald doesn't care, he just make sure he's not deranged maniac, not a murderer, and said - I'm not a judge. That is, I'm sure it would have done a real Herald. He doesn't care about the massacre was the reason - there was a fight, the wizards don't stand on ceremony, then, they are wizards. (by the way, for reference 1 Chapter 1 of the book Sarovskogo itself (still young) Herald hacked to death three people for what they jus ' zalupnulis him drunk).

E
Ekimma 12.10.19

Than to philosophize about morality - remember what the nickname was Gerald! For those who have no clue -read Sapkowski.I think that drove the Butcher of Blaviken Herald was not for cat's eye... So he was there to moralistically and punish peers?

D
Ded MastDay 12.10.19

Rainy123
If you carefully read the book, you should know that no code wizards there. Geralt himself invented it in order to hide behind them and not to answer uncomfortable questions. But otherwise totally agree with you, book Geralt would do. And for the Herald it can and cons to pick up.