3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spasatel Delfinov 14.05.20 01:31 pm

Johnny Klebitz in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Yes, folks, I was not expecting. I really ohrenel, when Trevor killed him, and then his entire gang of bikers, yet so unexpected. Really sorry pachana, GTA 4 bent over him, and now this once and for all. Sad.

For those who pass on utube, here VIDOS
50 Comments
Sort by:
M
MC Homeboy 14.05.20

Would be better if Trevor killed johnny,and one of the leaders of Angels of Death,then shot it wasn't for Terry,clay and the rest of Lost,and Angels of Death.
It would be more reasonable and correct solution since:
1.In The Lost and Damned is said that Angels of Death are present in San Andreas.
2.The Lost MC collapsed in The Lost and Damned.
3.Johnny Klebitz cut ties with Ashley and never wants to get involved with drugs.
4.Johnny has no reason to move to San Andreas.
5.Trevor would be perceived differently.

V
Vsteam 14.05.20

-S-R-
If I was Niko vs Trevor it's like a fight between two military)

a
alex8ball 14.05.20

don't like bikers [redacted]. especially klebitz, a wimp and a rag as well as Victor Vance. and more recently, opened the season in the cities, so these [redacted] ride at night under the Windows and buzzing... So Trevor done.

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 14.05.20

which character's death. It is not needed, boring and not interesting

A
Alexey-Batman27 14.05.20

Those who is talking about johnny Klebitz bad: You were GTA 4 EFLC, that is, The Lost and Damned?) Johnny there is revealed as a real man, loyal, dedicated, able to fend for themselves) At the expense of Trevor will not say anything, I went through the entire campaign mode in GTA 5)

s
slydogobeya 14.05.20

Johnny smoked a lot and chopped.Old spirit and confidence dried up.And Trevor...was not myself with Every day you forget a thousand things, let this be one of them))

John Lokk
Trevor lasted much alive,behaving like a psycho.Because in the important moments was always running.Escaped from the Chinese police at the beginning of the GTA V police GTA Online Financing-and,to judge logically,even before running(in a non-existent background).That's his tactic,he's not a fool,despite his nature of vulnerability/hatred.Yes, and with a face full of scars.

A
Anzhelika04 14.05.20

Trevor freak, so its really not a pity to kill. Fucking crazy and dinehart. And johnny and his brothers bikers mind.

A
Alex197564 14.05.20

alex8ball
Suck the end with these findings. Asshole!

A
Alex197564 14.05.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Your life wakes boring and uninteresting

A
ANCILOZAVR 16.12.21

alex8ball oh
you and generalized