3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spasatel Delfinov 14.05.20 01:31 pm

Johnny Klebitz in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Yes, folks, I was not expecting. I really ohrenel, when Trevor killed him, and then his entire gang of bikers, yet so unexpected. Really sorry pachana, GTA 4 bent over him, and now this once and for all. Sad.

For those who pass on utube, here VIDOS
50 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 14.05.20

Epic.

B
BRUTAL_SLAYER 14.05.20

Sorry Johnny.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 14.05.20

Ehh johnny poor guy,is tired and old,I think he was fed up and he wanted to die,so did not resist.

L
Lightninggg 14.05.20

Johnny storchai. Yourself of 4 key do not like.

-
-SlashuuR- 14.05.20

Never thought I would ever have to face such a cruel character. But still all his anger, power and rage is not such a coolness as the protagonists of the third series. Tommy or Claude even on the background look more sternly and bravely. Among this list I would put johnny, but this outcome is completely screwed, he didn't even resist his death, unlike Claude, for example, which I'm sure I'd kill him right there and without batting an eye.

J
John Lokk 14.05.20

Trevor all so admire, and he's just a psychotic asshole. Even johnny surreptitiously attacked, taking the throat.
_S-R_ Tommy and Claude not willingly kill, but for Trevor it seems to be just a show-off demonstration of coolness. Tommy in General, all counted. Sorry johnny I thought he will be reunited with the girl or find a different in EFLC. Would give to work for him is better than killing but still so stupid.

PS If you would be so Rockstar killed Niko there would srach was just huge. I think Niko is no options to Trevor's head would have torn.

-
-SlashuuR- 14.05.20

John Lokk
Tommy and Claude not on their own kill
Remember how Catalina bullied him in GTA III. In the end, she was dead, the will of Claude. Tommy would bend to Sonny and besides, lance had betrayed him, turning to the side of Sonny. The result - lance, Sonny and the whole mob corpses, will, Tommy.

Tommy in General, all counted.
Yes, here I agree with you.

If so Rockstar killed Niko there would srach was just huge.
The death of Niko does with the plot of the series does not jibe. Then Trevor was banging Ashley and Niko even girls there (I think most chose in GTA 4 good ending).

I think Niko is no options to Trevor's head would have torn.
Niko is a former soldier, he wouldn't allow himself just to kill.

J
John Lokk 14.05.20

_S-R_
Well, he's the Catalina so and so was revenge. If you so framed would not soaked bitch? Lance - he is guilty, and Sonny set up Tommy. These are the main antagonists of the story. And I'm talking about vnutrigornye moves. If Tommy don't worry, he's not going just like this Hello! and killed. This was not. Killed for someone to clean up your things, coolness not particularly boasted, to land those who tried to undermine his authority. After all, Sonny showed up just as Tommy bend under him the whole city.

About the girl johnny I barely recognized her. Like there was another. And Nico could stick to the game, finding another cause.

I just don't like how Trevor is proud of his cruelty. he looked askance - get in the face, said something - get in the face. Crossed the road in front of him in the face. Maybe Rockstar even went too far then stick. Of course it's a game, but as Trevor so would until they ran into someone?

And in reviews I noticed that the people in the game don't like to fight. In the GTA 3 series fought all of the homeless and grandmothers, to jocks and boxers. In GTA IV also a lot of people were fighting, well, sometimes ran away after hitting the first or when it was taken away more than half of lives. And then pushed the man runs away, he gave the mug fell a corpse nonsense.

L
Lightninggg 14.05.20

I think the game for Trevor just starts from this point. R* so just wanted to cause some antipathy the player to this character.
Well, I'm here for the trailers, believed that Trevor is just a fun crazy, and after passing this point with caution to treat it begin. Really sick people.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 14.05.20

John Lokk
At Trevor there is no character on one,ahem,madness (Joker crying with laughter on the sidelines) and immoral actions of the character will not pull out,but he is nothing.

F
FucQ 14.05.20

Especially found the video on youtube and looked at the leather jacket johnny. In V he is Vice President. Wut? Who took his place, I wonder?

Well Klebitz it is evident that the substance of the villages, for EFLC it acted up, as mentioned above.

Lightning.

Support. Somehow after the incident with johnny and Trevor appeared the hatred of the latter, and immediately. But after further play it is so generally happy that in real life this is not met yet.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 14.05.20

They say in the end you can kill Michael/Trevor.Will save Los Santos from out filth.

-
-SlashuuR- 14.05.20

John Lokk
If Tommy don't worry, he's not going just like this Hello! and killed. This was not. Killed for someone to clean up your things, coolness not particularly boasted, to land those who tried to undermine his authority.
In that lies the courage and coolness of this character.

In the GTA 3 series fought all of the homeless and grandmothers, to jocks and boxers.
Yes, there are passers-by afraid to look, not to mention to fight with them. In GTA 3 the whole city is like after the Apocalypse.

Lightning.
R* so just wanted to cause some antipathy the player to this character.
But why?

o
olegofan 14.05.20

yeah... narcomania johnny cruelly done rocky in relation to the main characters of the episode well at least Nico spared

L
Lightninggg 14.05.20

FucQ
Somehow after the incident with johnny and Trevor appeared the hatred of the latter, and immediately.
Hatred, Yes. But the more you play it, the more imbued. I now the rules already, even a little sympathetic. Let's see what else erase.

_S-R_
But why?
In order to fully reveal character, well, that was interesting, of course.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 14.05.20

Lightning.
In order to fully reveal character, well, that was interesting, of course

The Trevor has no character,one,ahem,madness (Joker crying with laughter on the sidelines) and immoral actions (the Dude from postal 2 rolls on floor in hysterics) character will not pull out,but he is nothing.(2)

T
Tolmach_na_boomere 14.05.20

Tula potsik
Hmm, today I watched the stream, so there Trevor could not help CRYING, can you imagine??! So he is not quite washed-up and unfeeling monster. Even it can be moved. It is the way the plot falls in love with a hostage, whom they had kidnapped.

M
MrShake 14.05.20

Tula potsik
Yes, there are 3 endings.

P. S: How to hide message in spoiler? I want to write the ending.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 14.05.20

Tolmach_na_boomere
Probably burst into tears from the fact that in the morning with a hangover it turned out that the booze ran out.

L
Lightninggg 14.05.20

Tula potsik
You're wrong. Trevor is an awesome character. He's just too crazy and violent, even for GTA.