3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skripkin94 14.05.20 01:37 pm

The most powerful boss (Darksiders)

Write here the strongest and the weakest Pavkov, and to what was the most difficult to reach.
It's harder for me just seemed to kill the spider she quickly moved and stayed literally for 3-4 seconds.
The most difficult seemed to get to the Mourners as to the puzzle still not used to, and they met pretty much.
The easiest seemed to Stogies while I was beating a horse is not pushed, and to reach it was much easier than the rest.
59 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bloody Devil 14.05.20

The most powerful boss for me , even after 50% of the game is Tiamat ( very much zadalbyvaet is throwing bombs ).

D
Dark Corsair 14.05.20

Uriel, the battle after the vows. The first match at the forge of Altana was easy, despite the difficulty to apocalyptic, but the second fight it was surprisingly the most difficult (the reason for this was the small health of the gg). Only won at the second attempt, after the battle with Abaddon looked like something serious, he fell and even virtually no resistance in the battle with the War. Well Silica a little spoiled the nerves, particularly because of the teleportation.

And so all the bosses pass on the first attempt, without difficulty. It is a pity that the battle tactics for each boss repeats.

The biggest disappointment was the final battle, I would like to to win had to use all her skills and gear, and the battle itself took place in several stages. And it turned out beautiful, but stupid.

m
molchun85 14.05.20

I long Placensia was busy...and the last boss...could not (where sword fighting...)while on keyboard with Joey not switched...(for some reason I could not quickly X press...or rather pushed,but nothing came of it...not even sure why..)and so the whole game on Joss passed....everything is simple and clear...

o
omega77 14.05.20

Not the strongest but boring TIMAT when the game was held for the second time on hard difficulty, everything went like clockwork with any of the bosses difficulties have arisen but TIMAT has spoiled nerves.

A
AlayaVijnana 14.05.20

With the pad on the last boss so difficult =) Digging this X with two hands =)
With spider long pondered how to get it on the ceiling.

k
keeper13666 14.05.20

Yes Silitoe also warm up, pressed me like a chicken))) and about the chain and it doesn't quite get that to catch up you can, but scored the same Spider))))!

g
gambeat 14.05.20

1-time were very much worn out on all bosses(I'm not a noob), I just have a videos no, I did not know what Yes as...
2nd time, it all

it was difficult for the spider to beat and avadon

S
SashaNorth 14.05.20

The spider is the hardest! And all the others I profane! Are Bay, run run! All the bosses again from the first time except for the spider! Well, when I got there I had only three lives!

N
NikoZzz 14.05.20

The easiest for me was the dragon doom,the rest on normal...

V
Visman Must Die 14.05.20

Tiamat is not the most difficult but the most se*ist I'm the boss it only muchalla...

S
SashaNorth 14.05.20

Proshol second time on hard mode! Tiamat killed without a single touch as it is simple compared to the first time! Spider three times I touched the first time I barely wynel expected that the complex will be tezhelo but it's like the opposite! Steviec also never touched me three time, went to the ancestors! That stupid laser hit a couple of times but died just like the first time! Skraga the only one of the bosses could kill me for the second ascent! Uril when he collected the remains mecha once got for me! Destroyer too have never touched! Doom left me three skulls of ten! And when he killed him with the skill ailment it for me four times got!

The most stupid boss is a shadow in Eden never came and the demon form killed without turning a single oblique vtorogo level!

Robots from the tower ubivaya simple: When I got on it and throw it stunned! You must immediately make two portals one strong at a great distance and one up close! Then to beat him as soon as he wakes up! Jump into the portal from another estestvenno fly up to the top and down on the wings until he night!

D
DRONOSSSS 14.05.20

Reading the forum repeatedly faced with questions and answers about how to kill a boss. But to find what you need Ileana you are not always able quickly if at all able!!

So I suggest to make a list of all bosses with a description of their killing :)

D
DRONOSSSS 14.05.20

Lichno I was searching for barefoot called the jailer. I spent over an hour he was running around trying to kill using a Phillips blade but did not work! Tell me how to throw it!?

D
DRONOSSSS 14.05.20

Okazyvaetsya all just to ugliness!!! To defeat the Jailer need to aim the blade at the three yellow bumps on the body of the monster, by running the blade deafen the jailer, run up and hit with a sword. Repeat the operation until the bitter end.

A
AlayaVijnana 14.05.20

I spent a long time with the spider. Not immediately realized that can cling to harpoon things that it starts from the ceiling.
But in General, tactics are simple. Until it attacks on the ground, constantly Dodge, it is better to stay in the center of the room. When it stops in the side, just run up and catch up to her with a harpoon (which is why it is better to stand in the center of the room, otherwise you can not make it), prescribe a combo with a sword. And so somewhere else 2 times, then relax it will be on the ceiling, starting out some things. When they turn orange, you need to catch up to one of them a spear, and with her to catch up to pauchiha on the ceiling. Next movie with the rebound, like forgot nothing, if that is correct.

S
SashaNorth 14.05.20

Effectiveness against spider spit!

Y
Yakim 14.05.20

The people as a worm to fill up? I have the hour of his currency and he doesn't die!

Y
Yakim 14.05.20

All filled up, the game glucanases re-launched and for 8 min. put it ))

d
dan 98 14.05.20

Spider 100% , 3 days can't kill you !=(

d
dan 98 14.05.20

It seems to me that the most stupid boss is the jailer !