3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trian4k 14.05.20 01:39 pm

guit video card

lads.. I have a problem or not a problem - I don't know.. Just worried and don't know whether this is right or not. I have a video card gtx 1080 from Zotaca and when you play the card isget a slight buzz as soon as turn the game it immediately disappears, and once again open the game Alt tab appears with the sound. It's definitely not the coolers, as I was cutting off all their momentum, but I can identify the fans are noisy or not. Sound similar to the buzzing of the current, as from a lamp or a tube TV, if you understand. Previously, this sound was not noticed because noisy the CPU, until I have a bit of silence in my house. But I started to hear this little buzzing but besace video card.. I don't know if it's supposed to be here, and I want to ask you.
ps: with temperature everything is always wonderful.
the first thing that comes to mind is that noise transistors - although I don't know what it is. And if it is, that is this normal? I repeat the sound is very quiet, but still.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
DolmakimiOglan 14.05.20

Clean from drinking

s
saa0891 14.05.20

Water pressure rinse.
In principle, the whole comp wash.

T
Trian4k 14.05.20

saa0891
have ornul

DolmakimiOglan
well I will try, thank you

f
fog666666 14.05.20

and we're only playing

O
OakSorcerer 14.05.20

Chokes whistle, is the norm.

T
Trian4k 14.05.20

OakSorcerer
no, it's not throttle by the sound of it.

O
OakSorcerer 14.05.20

Trian4k
There is no more buzzing. Chokes, by the way, can different sounds be issue, depending on the load. The sounds appear usually when the fps exceeds 200 (usually in the menu, if vertical sync is off).

K
Kirlusha 14.05.20

Trian4k wrote:
the first thing that comes to mind is that it's noisy transistors
Trian4k wrote:
although I don't know what it is
ahaha!!! To put this in the jokes!!!
And, except for the chokes there's nothing to buzz.

w
warp 37 14.05.20

Most likely the choke is normal. Usually with this problem helps enable VSync.

l
legusor 14.05.20

with your words I can assume that it is the whistle of throttles under load that does not fix it, if it is (poorly isolated from the noise of the factory). if the card is under warranty, you can take replacement.
for more reliability, check the fans as follows: 1) put them first, 90% of the spins in a minute on 70, then on 50, 30 and so on to zero. 2) under load in the game put the fans at 25-30% for a minute and listen to this thing in the game. 3) twist the finger disabled fans: if spinning freely at the slightest push, moving up and down, then all the beam. these simple methods can be used to quickly eliminate or confirm fault of the coolers.

0Bers0 14.05.20

The author does not worry, everything is fine. I have a farm also in all vidyahu chokes buzzing, that humming, not whistling, etc. the Temperature does not exceed 65C. Just all some fierce acceleration.