3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rusttorka 14.05.20 01:43 pm

Crashes immediately after launch!! (Mafia 3)

Good evening! The problem is terrible,does not run mafia 3! Tried a pill from the code,different emulators, etc but zero sense,although the same as gta 5 and dying light and all of the trends on the charts ultra 50-60 fps issue...what to do?
41 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 14.05.20

Tablet Codex to help.

L
LordGostelian 14.05.20

you start not with emulyator with just mafia3.exe and then start I had the same thing, and then I changed the pill and launched. FPS of course togos

R
Rusttorka 14.05.20

LordGostelian
Run differently and through the emulsion without him and changed his target and put two different pills,rebooted the computer,which I just did,but there was just zero!

T
TimKar 14.05.20

To complain that the pirates will not start. Kapets, you jerks.Litsuhu buy, there's all the rules.

R
Rusttorka 14.05.20

Genom94
Pontorez you) a reason to buy the game if you don't know how it behaves,I bought here as a no man's sky waited for a long time...and in the end got shit with a napkin to wipe my mouth when I eats it,this really would not want to buy the game not recognized

P
Pashok Levshin 14.05.20

Genom94
listen here and I litsuha and what do I do? and the same thing won't start ... so shit pirates or not .

R
Rusttorka 14.05.20

The Paschke Levshin
Don't listen to him,he came pontovatsya opportunity to buy something good,in return get a spike,because the meaning of the gaming industry lies in the microeconomic component,the more crap there is,the better they are,the main thing is to create excitement and show a real gameplay video before the game,the secret of a successful business,the main thing is to show the shell that the inside players will buy it and you will see)

R
Rusttorka 14.05.20

The Paschke Levshin
It's like selling a box,I want to see what's inside? Buy it!

P
Pashok Levshin 14.05.20

Rusttorka
TA da , here I bought the game , opened it , looked and my face ... my working Desk is beautiful but not what I expected SOOVSEM )))

S
Salvador Gunzerker 14.05.20

Rusttorka
Computer is also out of the store stealing?

S
SlashDot 14.05.20

Salvador Gunzerker
From pipeline :D

S
Saints319 14.05.20

The system I have and that is 2 times weaker, but repak from hatab start without a problem the first time

N
Nemezis 14.05.20

Run the game several times in a row. Ie to process multiple Mafias hung. One just starts.

G
Gleb Bekker44 14.05.20

Repack by xatab rocked. The first run was normal. Subsequent no: it was run, it threw an error. Changed tablet on the Codex and all is well now.

i
iBoom001 14.05.20

Genom94
Dude, I have a license too, so I do not drive at the pirates press start, a window appears of the game and after 3 seconds crashes, it's not pirates or license, and in romaponti developers

T
TimKar 14.05.20

iBoom001
I don't know, I have a license and everything works fine, maybe its your percents does not pull, he wrote also that the desired percent with support for SSE 4.1 and above

R
Rusttorka 14.05.20

Salvador Gunzerker
Of course) Only the first left 90T.p and then I ran away from him like a rabbit

R
Rusttorka 14.05.20

Genom94
Bro there is already a i7 last generation,a new not yet,I'm no mans sky just started,and there is also SSE

b
bazilews 14.05.20

Rusttorka
Repak from Xataba?

V
Vipernsk 14.05.20

Hi all. Similar problem. Doesn't start Mafia 3. Downloaded 3 builds already (hatab, codex, Lets-Play). Already tired trying to swing aetac as the result is always the same - through the launcher stupid at all zero emotion, and through mafia.exe begins to run a black screen appears and departure. Only one thought in krovavosti tablets or in full of the dampness of the game. On account of the SSE does not roll as it seems to me as everything else goes with a Bang.
Config of a computer
CPU:AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1075T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.0 GHz
MB: Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3
RAM: 10Gb
HDD: SSD+HDD
VGA: ASUS Radeon R280X 3GB