3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rusttorka 14.05.20 01:43 pm

Crashes immediately after launch!! (Mafia 3)

Good evening! The problem is terrible,does not run mafia 3! Tried a pill from the code,different emulators, etc but zero sense,although the same as gta 5 and dying light and all of the trends on the charts ultra 50-60 fps issue...what to do?
41 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 14.05.20

Vipernsk
The game is not friendly with AMD.

V
Vipernsk 14.05.20

Marsj
Yes, I read in another thread that really a problem in SSE. :( let them go some where with these games. :)

p
pa_ul 14.05.20

SBinfo.ru/1476025210
Trojan.

R
Rusttorka 14.05.20

Vipernsk
So the problem is that I have an i7 2013 there are all supported,I can not understand what the hell

I
Igorek Berezka 14.05.20

What I did to start this masterpiece in your bucket:

1. In the file SmartSteamEmu prescribed path to the game (you will naturally be your path) and indicated the run mafia3.exe looks like this;

2. Then tried to run chesnica SmartSteamLoader, but received this error saying make sure the path to the game and the startup file is specified correctly;

3. Already in despair that the next dances with a tambourine did not succeed, I decided to try to run SmartSteamLoader as Administrator, and lo and behold!!! This accumulation of bugs, secographic, textures 2003 start. Having read that some of the game after the first run I no longer wanted to run, checked back 3 times and all the times the launch was successful.
PS. No need agrisa and say that I'm not right about the graphics etc, you guys made the game, doing it carelessly, not paying any attention to the small details (remember the banal fragments and shells with 1 mafia), who experienced the rapture at the time), I'm sure many understand what I mean ;). Not going to say anything for the story, because haven't played it properly, but for now, a wild soap, lack of optimization etc happiness in the form of wretched shuternogo of gameplay, does not add to the desire to start passing.
PS.S On my bucket, on medium-high settings, provides from 20 to 35 fps, so if suddenly to whom it is interesting)
All beaver), hope that helped someone to run the game. Waiting for any patches that drastically change the situation.)

a
alder 98 14.05.20

Igorek Birch
I have no such file at all

K
Ksedom174 14.05.20

Launched after Steamemu, but the game crashes! not straight time, but through long periods of time. the system is powerful, what kind of soup and how to cure it? Or no? Repak from hatab with the latest update, the settings in the melt unscrewed.

I
Igorek Berezka 14.05.20

alder 98
It means you have a Repack with CODEXом, you need a Repack or pure tablet with SSE-Voksi or [CODEX] + (SSE-Voksi), there will be the opportunity to choose.

I
Igorek Berezka 14.05.20

Ksedom174
Probably just wait for patches...

a
alder 98 14.05.20

Igorek Birch
no, steam ) now try to put the Repack

R
Rusttorka 14.05.20

The problem is solved by purchase of a license! The game is shit...graphics as in the second part...periodically crashes after commercials,the benefit of all this is stored and not have to start over again!

D
D0c_81 14.05.20

Genom94
not normal!( believe me... even on the license bugs( when passing!(

R
Russel_116 14.05.20

Salvador Gunzerker
Do not confuse x***** with your finger!

T
TimKar 14.05.20

Doc.26
I have a license, but after the patch there were no departures, and the patch was just one flight, where, together with Ellis swamp at the swim before this time after cut scenes.

K
Ksedom174 14.05.20

It it crashes ! that last pill voxy ( with the code not plowed), so the current reload, over here began the first departure when you swim through the swamp to the Haitians to understand. Now play more will see whether the flights.. how to remove them? Repak from hatab

Y
Yodi 14.05.20

Genom1994
does not start and litsuhi (steam)

Y
Yodi 14.05.20

Igorek Birch
tell repak or litsuha you if license, then you my friend picstaboo-no such file or litsuhe specify internal path

a
alder 98 14.05.20

Yodi
They talk about pirates,litsuhe definitely not that.

Y
Yodi 14.05.20

if is not a game this writes the ca'nt find api-ms-win-crt-runtime-I1-1-0.dll .will look for what this dll

E
Evgeniy Sidelev 14.05.20

Funny, ran weak on the first 2 GB of operatives, run. On the second which is more or less 8GB operatives not working. how is that so