3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just another User 12.10.19 03:18 pm

Help mom la1150

Hi all.

In short, after many years of failed mother asrock h97 the process is under the stone 1150 i7 4790, saying such motherboard is no longer in local stores shrug. What are the alternatives to move the stone over there? Help with the selection and search of the motherboard.

In advance thank you very much.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 12.10.19

Just another User
Isn't that a reason to change the platform completely? Driving percent and memory on the secondary.
If money Pipe pay attention to the secondary AVITO, EBAY, etc. just check everything you can (If Avito in a place)
If there is a normal nurse in another city. Look at the reviews of prodavan or look for other ways to spot scams.

J
Just another User 12.10.19

Surprisingly dumb to play I have enough old iron after a trip to bent half of the year stood collecting dust, why it has failed nurse, sistemnik even in the socket was not included, and then decided to run and was burned down, the mother first thought on the PSU, but it was serviceable gave in STS there confirmed their fears. There is never enough money, to change all at once is a big problem, just replace the mother of the cheaper and easier it will be.

R
Ryazancev 12.10.19

Just another User
I think using a normal search of the nurse on the secondary you don't need. Met by the way and stores the platform. But to take new or.. , it is your choice.

l
legusor 12.10.19

this kind of advice – a bunch in the water, given the problems of finding the item. here's the user manual DIY:
surely in your community there are goodwill and pawn shops. ask around there as an option.
Google or look in the Dubl-GIS (or similar references) computer stores in your city, there poznava (visit, call).
find in their locality in the same VK public flea markets and computer flea market, look at sites like Craigslist.
look the old big stores, like sitelinks, onlinetrade, Knicks, technopoint and the like.
look on e-catalogue.
the most extreme case is a search on Ali Express or Tao Bao, as well as on e-bay.
how do we know if something is found to fit your system: score your motherboard in Google and for General information or on the vendor's site looking your percent fit, and the periphery is the necessary slots. on sites of vendors some boards may no longer be, but in General, if you Google, this info is no problem.
good luck in your search.

A
Apti 12.10.19

On avito full, if in your region there, then use avita delivery from other cities.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 12.10.19

Just another User
On Craigslist around 5-6K can be found.The issue of distance and funds