3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyCyRon 14.05.20 01:54 pm

DLC in PC version (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Will the PC version contains all the extras previously released on the console? Primarily interested in the Da Vinci Disappearance. I've been doing some reading the forums and people who have been the game that add-ons no... really? Maybe then after the release it will be necessary to spool? What do you say?
92 Comments
Sort by:
_
_PG.ClarkEL_ 14.05.20

It seems to me that Ubisoft thought of everything and they will be downloaded.

N
NeRoN94 14.05.20

Separately, I guess. Because of this, I did not take a license.

R
RevIO2RUS 14.05.20

They have, they need in additional materials to be downloaded or activated, but this function is only online available!!!

[
[Zorro] 14.05.20

I have this Leonardo is also very interested. Going tomorrow for a license. So once again someone could say for sure. Yes or no.

>>> They have, they need in additional materials to download or activate
Charge? Or enough that you have a license?

S
Shecurok 14.05.20

I suppose you did that for free, but the server will launch tomorrow and find out

z
zimersz 14.05.20

Bought a box, when you click the menu extras asks to enter the code to download the content.

_
_PG.ClarkEL_ 14.05.20

Fixes in patch 1.01

Single game
- Fixed a bug that prevented, in certain circumstances, play the da Vinci Disappearance.
- Fixed 2 bugs that caused random crashes of the game.
- Fixed issue with endless loading in game menu.

Multiplayer
- Fixed a bug leading to the disappearance of the player from the radar at Killing.
-Fixed a bug that under certain circumstances caused the freeze of the player with a white screen.

Hence the Disappearance is.

H
Hadzhime 14.05.20

I read that for multiplayer bun from the Supplement about the Da Vinci sewn immediately,but do missions for singles no...their like will have to download...although I don't know)wait until tomorrow and find out)I think it's already sewn,now just need to activate Yupley)

[
[Zorro] 14.05.20

Holding a license. Here is an excerpt from the Guide:

To access the downloadable content, you have to connect to Uplay and register your
a copy of the game "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood of blood", using the product key that you will find
in the game box.
Once you register your game, log in to Uplay and do the following:
• Select "Games"
• See the "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood", select "View Actions and Rewards"
• Select content for PC DVDRom and click "Redeem Now"

O
Overlord_PG 14.05.20

[Zorro]
I've already bought - need ~40 points Uplay, Yes your account. Really waited a long time for earnings - I, as an evil, spent all my money on Fennec(costumes, maps, etc.).Sam Fisher helped))

g
gytarland 14.05.20

Let them be

z
zimersz 14.05.20

Overl0rd what the balls, how do they get it?

D
DANger B.I.G. 14.05.20

Began to take the pirates (that would be on earlier)
Do not tell me saves on licen then stand up?
To start from the beginning I can't,at the moment I am at the end of the 5th action replay I have willpower is not enough)))

M
Mad_Hatter 14.05.20

In what sense pirates: the image of the license and the Autonomous mode or the Repack? I played with the image, and then bought some discs and just the key entered. Everything works.

D
DANger B.I.G. 14.05.20

Mad_Hatter,Yes, I have a Repack (2.95 GB) and offline mode.

and then bought some discs and just the key entered.
Even the game is not re-installed?
And where are you from?Already bought some discs,I have not seen any where is the probability that tomorrow will not see(

F
Fitterr 14.05.20

DANger B. I. G.
*Even the game is not re-installed?*
On the torrents lying around image licenses, what's the difference between image and drive! Enter the key and enjoy:) the Key costs about 15$

H
Hlelia 14.05.20

Overl0rd
Stop to buy da Vinci, Uplane need 40 points to spend?
I still have to spend? If so, I'll go for Splinter (in Russian localization it works Yupley?)

D
Double Agent 14.05.20

Hlelia
Yes, there Yupley works. And points common to all the games with him. Points can be obtained by performing in-game accomplishments.

G
Gameman 14.05.20

Yes, I think everything will be

H
Hlelia 14.05.20

Shooter
I know why you need Yupley. Just in the last Prince, he did not work in Russian localization.
All went for Splinter. To pass it, the first part, the second, and then my game will come... =)