3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyCyRon 14.05.20 01:54 pm

DLC in PC version (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Will the PC version contains all the extras previously released on the console? Primarily interested in the Da Vinci Disappearance. I've been doing some reading the forums and people who have been the game that add-ons no... really? Maybe then after the release it will be necessary to spool? What do you say?
92 Comments
Sort by:
l
laban 14.05.20

the da vinci disappearance ! in jublee Free !)and when I can find out where the lost da Vinci?

H
Hlelia 14.05.20

RomboHoly
Harlequin? On Uple? For 20 points? Maybe Hellequin 40?

K
Kurosaki_gamer 14.05.20

Question and version Stickney from the Internet(7.04 GB) DLC with Copernicus and the kidnapping of Leonardo will be available ? Off the Internet, or the last crack from SKIDROW, naturally ???

W
Worjas 14.05.20

DLC Da Vinci opens in yupley for free! Today litsku took it and opened it through it!
And harlequin, I discovered, just over 40 upoints!

B
Behemoth70 14.05.20

Yes you are all the woman a man can not tell? no yupley harlequin! there is something like the women's performance, called the Hellequin and looks like this:pix.PlayGround.ru
a DLC called Harlequin in the following way:pix.PlayGround.ru
catch the difference?

F
Fitterr 14.05.20

Behemoth70
Hi! And you're here? Build a youth? Right:)

B
Behemoth70 14.05.20

Fitterr
And You don't get ill!) Yes, then divorced did not understand.)

C
CyCyRon 14.05.20

Kurosaki_gamer
not yet available, maybe later will

V
Varyag7 14.05.20

And the addition of Copernicus in the game is?

K
KEKCZ06 14.05.20

In a gift there is a MP map,Persian and armor
yet I have received 4 sequence,when booking opens,or needs to be activated?

G
GROM-RU 14.05.20

KEKCZ06
armor of DLS is do not go for the armor and the clothes and dress her up through the menu, selecting clothes.health it does not add to the cool looks.
ЦыЦыRon
the kidnapping of Leonardo on PC fixed icon on the map - wonderful memories. by the way, a sufficiently large addition with cool missions

X
XboxHater 14.05.20

And unless the points zarabotanyh during complete equipment for prohozhdenie is not enough then DLC to buy? In AS2 I had all and still have (Bo all sorts Wallpaper not buy).

C
CyCyRon 14.05.20

GROM-EN
and I have something no nichrome... I can say that you did that icon come from?

G
GROM-RU 14.05.20

ЦыЦыRon
I in offline game has not yet sent the key on the Deluxe, activated the account and when I entered the game in uplai acquired (it is free there) - DLS da Vinci, and at points took the armor of Altair and the pers for the cartoon all at once appeared in the game. armor under clothing,the woman in the cartoon , badge type eagle-da Vinci, the hiding place of the Templars - badge like in AC II and even there couple
z.s. do the last achievement in the last quest of DLS them there pieces 4 or 5 all pix.PlayGround.ru pinaki FA vot pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ruvot the beginning of the fragment Da Vinci pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

C
CyCyRon 14.05.20

got it, thanks

S
Sibirium 14.05.20

Has anyone found a Conspiracy against Copernicus?

[
[Zorro] 14.05.20

GROM-EN
And refuge of the Templars how to unlock?

N
NeRoN94 14.05.20

The pirates almost passed the Da Vinci Disappearance. Interesting missions, like the destruction of his machines.

a
alekslp93 14.05.20

Nero.... Where is the Da Vinci disappearance took???

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 14.05.20

Sibirium
Apparently it had remained exclusive to the PS3
GROM-EN
Wow what the screenshots! I even pixel saw!