3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
safot 15.05.20 12:18 pm

Kadar: assignment precious cargo (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Maybe someone faced with your problem of this quest? Reached the point of execution and all quest hanging, then what do not know. The sequence of actions observed, because this is the last quest on the game (everything else passed)

36 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 15.05.20

safot
I have these boxes in the container. Approached jabbed E, came the bandits, killed, came back and passed.

s
safot 15.05.20

Genom1994
and I for some reason on the back: came, a lot of people, the boxes scattered, broke, fit, mark burns, E does not appear

E
Erviten 15.05.20

As you're in the middle of the monument was hit? Can't get there.

M
Mihail Golohvast 15.05.20

safot
like you this card do?

V
Venom2355 15.05.20

and where do these boxes on the map?

s
safot 15.05.20

Venom2355
where is the icon of the task in the second screenshot

s
safot 15.05.20

Michael Holocuast
in what sense did? I did not do, and biovar)

s
safot 15.05.20

Erviten
what is the average monument?

E
Erviten 15.05.20

safot
Figured out myself, thank you. It was about the relics.

V
Venom2355 15.05.20

safot
I just have three such places proscenium and all the little(

s
safot 15.05.20

Venom2355
in what sense is not enough, you launched three places (the icon should become blue from white) and then indicate the place where you open the vault. Come across such places just with the container or just.

V
Venom2355 15.05.20

safot
here in the most direct, the AI says find and scan more boxes and it will keep track of everything, maybe the bug caught, and maybe I'm looking for.

M
Mihail Golohvast 15.05.20

safot
what's your containers on the map and icons bryuliki? how to turn on the display?

M
Machpella 15.05.20

The exact same problem with the job,has traveled all over the map but which containers to scan is not clear ... maybe someone will throw a couple of screenshots ?

s
safot 15.05.20

Michael Holocuast
The bling is a large concentration of resources, the containers every barohlo, they begin to appear when the storm points cristata awaken in the Sciences, merchants and the military.

s
safot 15.05.20

Machpella
when you do this job track (choose it) on the map shows the points at which it is necessary to scan. There needs container is inside a large container to last me the point of the big container no (although as I suggested should be), it's most likely a glitch which vryatli correct. Reinstall / repair does not help a Jew.

n
nik94nik 15.05.20

safot
Similar problem.... found how to solve??

s
safot 15.05.20

nik94nik
no, nothing helps, no reset, no new patch.

n
nik94nik 15.05.20

safot
By the way! The two tasks - the same name....

s
safot 15.05.20

nik94nik
know only the first executed and the second is not)