3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
safot 15.05.20 12:18 pm

Kadar: assignment precious cargo (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Maybe someone faced with your problem of this quest? Reached the point of execution and all quest hanging, then what do not know. The sequence of actions observed, because this is the last quest on the game (everything else passed)

36 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 15.05.20

safot
tell me: do you have the map marked with boxes (no job) and cristalli - what is it? as they are on the map to open?
And I also have problems with this task

T
The X-Files 15.05.20

Locate the crashed Shuttle. Scan the crates of weapons (1) next to the wreckage.
Find a camp with a sniper tower (2). Scan the crates of weapons and pick up the data block with the edge of one of the boxes. This DSN.
Follow the navigation point (3) to the last Outpost. Be prepared for a meeting with a large number of Exiles.
Not to let the Shuttle leave the hangar

Get to the landing platform. Note successfully placed the explosives next to the Shuttle. You know what to do.
Defeat Hydra and other enemies to complete this mission.
a map with points.
Spoiler

T
Traun 15.05.20

The X-Files
and did you find it?
And how is he on the map marked in crystals and boxes?

T
The X-Files 15.05.20

Traun
found on 1.04,1.05 has not yet reached there.

s
safot 15.05.20

Traun
this is when the ship or space base vividest more scouts from cristata, then on the map and there will be more extensive minerals and containers snacks.

T
Traun 15.05.20

The X-Files
I have 3rd times appeared, all then the instructions turned out.

T
Traun 15.05.20

safot
Exploration has circulated - there were boxes, but the crystals - no

T
The X-Files 15.05.20

Traun
Fucking hell it's not crystal in the literal sense, it bogateyshie point resources need science to download, then it will show in addition to the usual resources on the planet and point RICH,advanced resources.

M
MrAlexSid 15.05.20

I have crates of weapons for the scan appeared throughout the map, randomly, even when the tracked quest. When approaching them icon appears with a magnifying glass and SAM for one warns.

A
Alexey Kudryavtsev 15.05.20

also stuck with the same trouble. Podoshel to the point , and the letter E does not appear

h
hom1e 15.05.20

it's Andromeda - she's known issues with quests. if litsuha, wait for patches. if the pirates - tell me goodbye.

D
DennyDJ 09.05.21

2021 May 3 - bugging crap this quest - confirmed - there is a solution - to score!

e
eseve 13.01.22

Guys. 2022 task completed successfully.

e
eseve 13.01.22

Everything is done right here! according to the task, you need to read data blocks and scan boxes

e
eseve 13.01.22

these boxes contain blocks of data.

A
Amfitern90 03.09.22

FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT FIND A SOLUTION. If you encounter this problem, load a manual save BEFORE the wire and console scan. We scan, we run, the grate opens, we read the datapad, the bazaar with the smuggler on the radio, then we GO DIRECTLY to the marker, we do not turn left to the settlements. In this case, instead of empty boxes, there will be a datapad on them and the task will not be locked. After that, we go down and extinguish 2 hydras and blow up the shuttle, the task is completed. The problem arises from incorrectly triggered triggers, the chain breaks. Only early saving and the correct order indicated above will help. Don't thank.