3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
typical russian 15.05.20 12:21 pm

Your impressions of the movie \"assassin's Creed\"

Pros:original idea of the film,the fight in the real world+action history in the 15th century,good acting of Marion Cotillard.All!
Cons:poor acting of the main actors:Michael Fassbender(in addition to fights,parkour, and herI want nothing do not remember) and Jeremy irons(just a little bit of chat crap Assassins and all),the appearance of the Animus
Spoiler(in the game he was in the form of a table,and then in the form of some hanging tentacles of the first Half),the parents of Calum Lynch also unclear(
Spoilery came together mother and father tampliera assassin? Why my father had not killed her? It is not clear!),about the murder in the 15th century by Aguilar
Spoiler(there were so many chances to kill that priest Templar,but no,even when that bruiser Templar killed a co-worker Aguilar,he did not kill the priest and let him escape!!! Brad some!),about the staff in blue shirts in Abstergo(
Solarpaces guide Abstergo killed,not arrested them? After all, the Abstergo knew they were potentially biased against the Templars and ready to organize an uprising in the company!!! Also unclear!),about motive Sofia Rikin(
Spoilered she wanted to make friends of the Templars and assassins,and her father, shit what was her motive??? And when she told him that she was ready to ruin his plans,father again, she did nothing! Why???),now about the ending(
Spoilerage dad came out with the Apple of Eden to the audience,told the Council of the Templars that he learned that he had found the location of the Apple, and he is ready to kill the assassins and freedom,it kills Calum blade,cutting his neck,and disappears! Why security and Board Templar so calmly react to that??? Not chase,not shooting-it was nothing like that! Just said the head of the Council of: don't worry,then find an Apple.TAAAAAAK!!! She liter Valerian wabukala something!!! It is not clear!),
Solarsmart Aguilar and the future of Apple and Calum was not shown(stupidly climbed to the roof and everything! The end of the movie!),leap of faith is not really shown and the oath of the assassins remade to death.In General,except for ekshona,interesting ideas in the film, nothing! I hope the sequel will not(and then who knows what:do this:type in the beginning of the second part assanine are standing on the roof with an Apple,followed the chase of the Templar,full movie 3 remaining assassin fighting an endless army of Templars, and in the end of the film Callum sends a signal to all the assassins of the world that we need to hide the Apple from Templar,to raise an army of assassins and start an uprising assainov against the Templars! At the end of the film to kill Callum,before the death of the elderly chick asked him: Where Apple,otsein?.And he responds to her:You will never find it,bitches!,-and die! Then begins the third part of the film,where you fight the Templars and assassins from around the world!!!
In General,the assessment of the hungry assassin movie 3 out of 10. Thank you for your attention!
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 15.05.20

I don't quite understand what a film pelted with tomatoes. Even Sokoloff gave the bronze. Though he was still obzorschik, in the games he played. For this film and it is not necessary to play the game to understand. It is very well demonstrated in the idea.
SPOILER ALERT!
Spoilers film Abstergo allegedly trying to change humanity. Wish that people didn't kill each other, but it is only under the pretext of everything, but the real goal is to kill the brotherhood of Assassins. Templar not really have shown, but it is noticeable that they are great people as during ancestor(500 years ago), so at the present time. The Templars supposedly God's saints, which judging by the games the kings of all sorts even lick W, and the assassins group so to speak. The film is very much like AC 1, but just the other animus and other people. And so does copy. Supposedly for the benefit of humanity work, but the true goal is to find the artifact. In the film we certainly showed a deep history of ancestor, as we showed it in the game. But the game has a bunch of extra missions not related to the plot and the search of garbage. I don't think that if we showed that GG gets to the point of synchronization, detects all sorts of chests, and then jumps and runs to open them. In the film, during ancestor some action scenes were. For me a very good scene. It was a quick killing, jumping off roofs, throwing knives and a leap of faith.
In Warcraft and then some facts were and who hasn't played the game, then he didn't understand the picture, but here clearly and without the game.

A
Anderby 15.05.20

Reminded me of the story of Mirror's Edge Catalyst:

Evil organization that wants to enslave all humans (in the words of Lions, Thick and really thick lions).
A good organization that it is unclear how survived the events of the film (Lions too Thick).
The pathos, drama and flashbacks that were completely out of place.
All the characters behave like idiots.

I did not like.

a
alexzet3 15.05.20

Good movie,I liked it

where it is said that his mother tampliera??
well first of all do not pop,but Torquemada,a historical figure
in the game you are not surprised by the Exodus of key figures,although quietly they could kill
and then weird??
daughter said hurt,he did not react,why??how it b prevented??
before his death, she is a nobody in the brotherhood
how to find?normally
given that under them almost the whole world-that there are several asasinov find

C
CountZero1821 15.05.20

not to say that the film is garbage but you will not say that it is bad
imagine that you were given the first part of the game in which most of the time takes place in abstergo
same with the movie
was waiting for the assassins as such and got the movie where to dig in the past of someone and show modernity

s
senya639 15.05.20

I liked that it was called cal,not Cal,as in man of steel.

Z
Zhenya2591 15.05.20

worth watching ?

S
Spirin Evgeniy 15.05.20

stepanof
haven't watched them yet ,the release couldn't get any sound out,but wait

t
typical russian 15.05.20

Spirin Evgeny
OK

R
Rupreht Klinsman 15.05.20

A good, one-time action. No more, no less.
This series of games I never liked, by the way.

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.05.20

Spiny wrote:
Even Sokoloff gave bronze
Some Falcon... someone? Never heard of these 8) But probably the figure is important... somewhere...

The film is not very good, and despite the fact that I have not played in any part of the series.
I suppose if played, then the rating would put even lower. And so: 6/10 points.
One at a time. With the game something little to do, that is not felt that this is AC. So, just some Fant.boevichok...
In games like parkour and stelz murder the main focus. In the film, this little + in Spanish (subtitles are not in a rush). Hmm, I'm not happy with it...

G
GostTolik 15.05.20

Once again, convinced that films shot in the story of computer games are some sort of slag.Pretty well there is only acting, and that is not all.The plot crumpled, torn 15 the age of 21. About the historical line, I generally keep quiet - it is no hint.

T
Tdante 15.05.20

The movie is disgusting. I as a fan of the series games claim.
I understand that you can't push the timing. But in this particular kintz not solved almost nothing. Neither the assassins nor the Templars, nor the origin of artifacts, no real target groups, nor the principles of the animus.
The actors are wooden, and they play almost nothing, the dialogues are empty and emotionless.
The story in our time that the in the animus is very small and not full. Do not have time to feel the characters, their ideology.
All oboronno, everything... Yes bad things, what else is there to say something.
Fu, fu and fu again.

b
biggest57 15.05.20

Very dumb movie

Q
QuestionQ 15.05.20

This film will be less understandable to those who played the game, but for ordinary people all this seems bullshit, well
there is much fakery, the impression is that purely on the title of the film wanted to make, as well as the film's callofduty, but his shooting means less turned out)))

B
Bombardirovschik 15.05.20

Boring movie prohodnyak. like the last film Hitman.
No raisins.

N
Ninja_s_maslom 15.05.20

... Hmm Fastbender
Hmm ... the Film for the game
I will watch with pleasure I thought
Started to watch 3 times - fell asleep each time.

M
Mc_Geady 15.05.20

You can compare Prince of Persia, but a little worse

Z
ZONE93 15.05.20

Start 10 out of 10;
Mid 7 out of 10;
The end of 3.5 out of 10.
Conclusion : could be better.