3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cosmos115 15.05.20 12:37 pm

The dark brotherhood had great service brothers of the Storm? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In fact the idea is exactly the dark brotherhood killed the Emperor,not the brothers of the storm.
22 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cosmos115 15.05.20

And Ulfric killed Tullius and thinks the war is over

C
Cosmos115 15.05.20

J
JolyMau5 15.05.20

altair115
The Emperor is a puppet of the Aldmeri dominion. Killing him is worth nothing, perhaps only makes the Empire weaker.
Slow-witted and Ulfric won't be able to oppose the Aldmeri Dominion, if they approach to the coasts of Skyrim.
So there probably doing a great service to the Aldmeri Dominion than BB. After all, now A. D. nothing prevents you to take control of Skyrim, where there is now the Imperial troops, and the occupation of Skyrim from the A. D. will not be considered as a definite war with the Empire, but rather a local conflict and extermination of the rebels who had usurped the throne. And Ulfric all, asking for help is just not one.

C
Cosmos115 15.05.20

Blue pan
Revolt vspyhnut in other cities can

H
HunterS0UL 15.05.20

And coming to your dragonborn fighting a dragon! And will throw all the fuck over the cliff to their FUS-Ro-Da!
altair115
To vspyhnut? )))

M
Marquess 15.05.20

E
Elf0m3n1ack 15.05.20

Blue pan
The forces of the Empire is not destroyed completely, they still remain. Generally, it would be an interesting idea for the plot (intermediate DLC before the new part) after incorrect support BB Depakinom on the dominion attacked Skyrim and Dov must all unite to resist them)

J
JolyMau5 15.05.20

Elf0m3n1ack
XS, I for the dominion. I like them.

R
Revan Reborn 15.05.20

Rather The Thalmor.

R
Revan Reborn 15.05.20

Blue pan
It is a pity for them not to be. When I played for Altmer just didn't take sides, those and those killed.

J
JolyMau5 15.05.20

Revan Reborn
That way plus, he played for the high elf and would love a kind of neutrality. But alas, the neutrality is not to touch this quest line.

N
NightHawkreal 15.05.20

Blue pan
Not so terrible the dominion, the Redguards won he alone hung.

f
frysis 15.05.20

And who ever tried to stand on the side of the brotherhood, but simply to kill them?
I realized that there is a way to only 9 passing game. Survives only a child a vampire(because she's not in a shelter).

C
Cosmos115 15.05.20

frysis
Tried you have to kill Astrid and all,but it's not Canon

f
frysis 15.05.20

altair115
Not I was, bored of course but conscience is clear and dark brotherhood not running around Skyrim with notes about the murder.

C
Cosmos115 15.05.20

frysis
I do both,but for the dark brotherhood he is. I wonder who will whitewash the Canon Empire or brothers of the storm. All the same, the dark brotherhood killed the Emperor.

f
frysis 15.05.20

altair115
And where is the information?

C
Cosmos115 15.05.20

frysis
Yes, because obla proof and Lachance appeared in Skyrim

I
Inzagiiii 15.05.20

altair115
from the murder of the Emperor bad for everyone except the dominion. Titus Mede II was a very good Emperor.

L
Lord Grigor Kligan 15.05.20

All is already solved! The thalmor long run! And Ulfric and the Emperor!